PDA

View Full Version : Why are people SOOO stupid?

ecstasy_civic
05-18-2005, 12:22 AM
Tonight, I was leaving Silver City with a friend, turned out onto harvest hills blvd. She was on her phone and she just SCREAMED, I looked up and there was a car coming head on in a one way lane!!!
Im not sure how you can miss that turn to stay in the right lane? but apparently someone did, and they were going faster then the posted limit:devil:

Could have caused a VERY serious accident had myself and the people behind me not moved:guns:

Learn to fuckin drive retard or get off the road:banghead:

*end rant*

fuckers:devil:

cman
05-18-2005, 12:24 AM
that happened to me on the way to the beyond meet 2 weeks ago. the dual left turn light went, i was 3 or 4 cars back, and suddenly everybody stopped. then i see a woman on her cell phone going down the road the wrong way.

ecstasy_civic
05-18-2005, 12:35 AM
Its stupid, I was pretty much oblivious to it, not really expecting to see something like that, then you have to give a look like umm, what the fuck am I doing lol wondering if your in the right place.

I think if it wasnt for my friend I would have had to make a VERY fast lane change.

tapout
05-18-2005, 03:23 AM
the streets today are packed with morons:whipped:

youngbex
05-18-2005, 08:34 AM
ha! its beena while since i have seen a person going down the road the wrong way

infected
05-18-2005, 09:33 AM
It's worse when it happens in downtown... :zzz:

RiceCake
05-18-2005, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by infected
It's worse when it happens in downtown... :zzz:

:banghead: :banghead: Very true... retards that drive down 1 ways the wrong way and run red lights...:banghead:

GQBalla
05-18-2005, 10:36 AM
lol happened to me and a friend one time...we were kinda not paying attention and all the sudden i was like why are all the other cars parked the other way??? ahahhah kinda funny and the streets were dead no other cars

kiwi
05-18-2005, 11:05 AM
ha ha, one time some guy turned onto a one-way in downtown, (I think it was 4th Ave). It was a Sunday morning so not too many cars on the road, but everyone started honking at him & he just threw up his arms & laughed at himself! :nut:

ecstasy_civic
05-18-2005, 11:50 AM
All I could think is I hope everyone gets out of the way, this guy/girl was going too fast for going the right direction let alone the wrong one lol

Carfanman
05-18-2005, 11:59 AM
What an idiot. Was the driver on a phone?

BubbaSTi
05-18-2005, 12:04 PM
I remember me and my dad were turning left at a dual turn light.

In total there are three lanes, 2 to turn and 1 to go straight through. So we are in the middle lane about to turn left. Some crazy bitch in the far right lane decides to turn as well. She was about 1-2 inches from hitting our car and she was so oblivious that she didn't even slow down one bit.

My dad tends to have a short fuse when it comes to total retards like that. As soon as he can my dad rips up next to her and we both scream and shout and flip her off.

Just to let you know my dads car is a 2002 BMW 330Ci convertible. That bitch would of been destroyed if she hit it because it was only a few weeks old.

I also hate STOOOOOPID people.

:)

ecstasy_civic
05-18-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Carfanman
What an idiot. Was the driver on a phone?

dunno it was too dark and they were going to fast.

Orbie
05-18-2005, 12:48 PM
I live right by that area, I'm still trying to think of where this could have happened, Harvest Hills blvd is two lanes in both directions as far as I know. How someone could have went the wrong way is a mystery to me...

But that whole area is a big magnet for stupid idiots in cars. You know that big parking lot right behind SilverCity? well I can understand the people trying to teach others on how to drive there since it is mostly empty. What I don't understand is the people that take their SRT-4's, Civics, and STi's out to do huge burnouts, drifitng or drag racing. This is regardless of time of day, the white STi I saw doing huge donuts was at about 7pm, there was a guy trying to teach his kid how to drive who almost got clocked by him.

I can't imagine it will get any better when the new high school is built right in that area either. One good thing is that they are building a huge police/fire dept building right next to that parkade so that should put an end to the stupidity.

seer_claw
05-18-2005, 12:55 PM
I was driving with a friend once and he accidentaly turned the wrong way onto a 1 way street, he noticed and proceeded to turn onto the next street. On which he was again going the wrong way on a 1 way street. :rofl:

3g4me
05-18-2005, 01:29 PM
I work on 11th ave which is a one way street and almost everyday some idiot is going the wrong way down. Im pretty used to it by now. lol

djstefan
05-18-2005, 01:58 PM
Caud GOD loves stupid people? :confused:

izzoblitzo
05-18-2005, 02:08 PM
I've honked at a driver driving down the wrong way down a street before.. I've seen it downtown at night lots of times too.. mostly it's people that are confused and dont know their way around.. like tourists.

kiwi
05-18-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by seer_claw
I was driving with a friend once and he accidentaly turned the wrong way onto a 1 way street, he noticed and proceeded to turn onto the next street. On which he was again going the wrong way on a 1 way street. :rofl:

Oh my! That must have sucked!