PDA

View Full Version : Photo radar blocker

afrotl
05-18-2005, 02:52 PM
Has anyone tried this product? and does it work or is it one of those hoax?
Photoblocker Canada: Anti-flash SPRAY proven to make your license plate unreadable to red-light and photo radar cameras. Let's face it; nobody likes to get a nasty surprise in the mail, especially when it's in the form of a traffic ticket! Now you can fight back with the Photoblocker spray. Make your license plate invisible to enforcement cameras! Photoblocker works by reflecting the flash back to the camera resulting in an over exposed picture, often preventing a costly ticket. Tested by the Denver Police and FEATURED on FOX News, ABC,NBC,TechTV and many other news reports around the world. Go to http://www.photoblockercanada.com to view all media footage

Thaco
05-18-2005, 03:34 PM
apparently it does work, but there is always an alternative, like perhaps, not speeding like an idiot.

tapout
05-18-2005, 03:55 PM
well good drivers should not have to worry because they are always alert,know when to speed . no one should run red lights its just poor judgement

sputnik
05-18-2005, 04:03 PM
Instead of spending money on stuff that can get you a ticket (for defacing your licence plate), why not just slow down when you pass late model Chrysler minivans parked on the side of the road.

afrotl
05-18-2005, 09:23 PM
I saw it in the auto trader, personally I do not trust it. So far as one knows when to speed and when not to. I think most photo radars should be set up in playground and school zones. Where some morons like to zoom by when you are obeying the speed limit.

DannyO
05-18-2005, 09:48 PM
pff thats the losers pay of avoiding a ticket, its a proven fact that radar detectors can't pick you up if your over 180mph, sooo just buy a super fast car like a 911 and then instead of driving like an idiot at 100mph, drive like a super idiot at 180+mph and never get caught by radar again....but watch out for those helicopters and roadblocks. :D