Used/Tested Networks: FIDO AND ROGERS.
LifeTimer:
Condition: NEW
Pictures:

SELLING DETAILS
Shipping:
Payment: CASH

NOTES:

Hello, I am selling a V3 unlocked and unbranded motorola v3. On rogers they cost $650 and dont forget the come locked and limited. This one allows you to record video! You can use it on Fido or Rogers.

They are very thin and motorolas give the best recpition (they been making radio's for almost a century they know their RF )

this phone has blue tooth with OBEX, and has a standard USB connector (same connector on many cameras and usb things) so you probably already have a data cable for it.

I will also provide you a invoice (thats of course if you want one)

i tested the phone it all works.

cost: $500

email me [email protected]

HondaRice
05-20-2005, 10:32 AM
dont start accusing calgarysupra of what he damaged. you dont even know him . he actually has years of experience with motorolas. I met people who knew him before I bought from him.

I bought my v3 from him about 5 months ago and paid him $900. The best 900 dollars I spent. I can record video just fine.

He even insisted why I would pay that much and consider why buying it and wait a few months, we got my sister and girlfriends' phone from him too.

If you ever have problems with a motorola, you can just send it to motorola with the year or 2 years of factory warranty. thats what they do at dealers. anyone can do that.

not even that, calgarysupra also sold me a CT26 toyota turbo for a super low price. And took me and my sister and girlfriend for some ice caps. Theres a thread about this too. Until you meet him or deal with him, or know him then start saying what you want. We have many good people on beyond you know. when my civic needed a boost at 8:30 before work I called him he came by. i dont care what other people say , hes doesnt even sell shit for the money mostly for fun.

so have a piece of mind.

Originally posted by evilution
to record video.. u just have to change firmware (some

just a note, 600 is too much.. omegacell has them for 450 (cheaper if in cash) with cingular brand, with more peace of mind in a business and a few months of warranty..

since u messed around with the firmware, who knows what you might've damaged..

anyways, if u ever drop in price a few bills, let me know. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

CalgarySupra
05-20-2005, 12:36 PM
whered the did those other replies go? i guess someone deleted them.

CalgarySupra
05-23-2005, 12:32 PM
it was sold . thanks