PDA

View Full Version : older red 240 pulled over?

eur0
05-21-2005, 01:59 AM
was just goin down deerfoot and saw that early 90's red 240 with deep dish rims got pulled over by 2 cops...just curious what that was about

its one of the speedtech rides i think...

finboy
05-21-2005, 02:04 AM
did it have chrome stickers plastered all over it?

nismodrifter
05-21-2005, 02:06 AM
hrmmmmm....wonder who that could be ;)

Boost Infested
05-21-2005, 02:10 AM
prob got pulled for doing mad driftingzzzzzzz.. :rofl:

youngbex
05-21-2005, 10:10 AM
hahahahahahaha i love it when you get pulled over and then more cops show up and they all got there lights going, and then they have a meeting:thumbsup:

youngbex
05-21-2005, 10:13 AM
was this the 240 http://www.speedtechracing.com/media_car.php?id=15#

eur0
05-21-2005, 04:49 PM
haha yea that would be the one

mdeleon
05-21-2005, 05:04 PM
hmmmm...i'll find out what happend later, if it's something bad..."someone's gonna get a hurrt"...hahaha

izzoblitzo
05-21-2005, 06:31 PM
ouch... sorry to hear jeeves... very sweet car though.. it'd be a shame if he got tix for his mods.:banghead:

SpoonEK9@STRD
05-21-2005, 06:55 PM
yeah that would be me, got pulled over.. didnt see the reduced speedlimit on deer foot.... yeah well.

cock sucker told me to get a raising kit and told me it was a race car and should not be on the road.... lectured me forever... exhuast this, insurance that... blah blah blah, threatened that he would call my insurance company and tell them about mods to the car.

He was one of the bastard deerfoot type cops "colored people suck"

Shoebox//Racer
05-21-2005, 07:11 PM
looks like you'll be taking 14th =p

what a shitty deal, hope it doesnt happen again man.

infamous
05-21-2005, 08:49 PM
hot dayyyyyuuuuuummmmm that's one fuckin' :bigpimp: 240....saw you in the ne about a week ago, looks soooooo good! :drool: :burnout: :burnout:

izzoblitzo
05-23-2005, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by SpoonEK9
yeah that would be me, got pulled over.. didnt see the reduced speedlimit on deer foot.... yeah well.

cock sucker told me to get a raising kit and told me it was a race car and should not be on the road.... lectured me forever... exhuast this, insurance that... blah blah blah, threatened that he would call my insurance company and tell them about mods to the car.

what's the damage of the tickets? how many things did he note? or did he just give you a warning? :thumbsup:

EK 2.0
05-23-2005, 08:22 AM

it's usually been MY expirience that when a person sits there and blames to cops for what happened ie tickets, jail time, court dates, that HE/SHE was actually wrong and knows it. That THEY did something that justified the ticket but does not want to blame themselves and therefor says the cop was this, the cop was that.

Yes there are always exceptions...but in 99.5% of the cases I have dealt with my own and thru friends that is the case...

You did the crime, now suck it up and do the time SpoonEK9...

eur0
05-23-2005, 08:36 AM
heh, i thought your 240 was like the one in your sig...just couldnt tell from the rims...very nice ride btw

dymz999
05-23-2005, 09:28 AM
Your car is like my twin and I saw you last night as well, scares me when I see your car because its like looking in a bloody mirror.

As for you being in the wrong when cops pull you over i wouldn't say that. If you are young and a guy and are speeding just a little in an import car they will pull you over. some cops are very biased against import cars like this. things such as tinted windows, too low, too loud exhaust, too wide exhaust and a shiny paint job will send them after you.

On another note, if your a younger nice looking female it doesn't matter what your doing. They pull them over for other reasons. In any event did he take pictures of your car? If he didn't you can get out of a few of those tickets really easy. what exhaust is on your car right now?

finboy
05-23-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by dymz999
Your car is like my twin and I saw you last night as well, scares me when I see your car because its like looking in a bloody mirror.

As for you being in the wrong when cops pull you over i wouldn't say that. If you are young and a guy and are speeding just a little in an import car they will pull you over. some cops are very biased against import cars like this. things such as tinted windows, too low, too loud exhaust, too wide exhaust and a shiny paint job will send them after you.

speeding just a little = still breaking the law
i haven't had a problem with going less then 10 over the limit for the past 4 years, and i had the loudest exhaust you could get on a car back in highschool.
tint in the front = illegal
exhaust too loud or too big = illegal

it sucks, but it is the law, if you get a ticket for it, you really can't complain becuase you did the modifications knowing it was against the law.

AutodreamMarvin
05-23-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

WTF

Did you notice that the whole sentece rhymed?

LYRICAL GENIUS

SpoonEK9@STRD
05-23-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

it's usually been MY expirience that when a person sits there and blames to cops for what happened ie tickets, jail time, court dates, that HE/SHE was actually wrong and knows it. That THEY did something that justified the ticket but does not want to blame themselves and therefor says the cop was this, the cop was that.

Yes there are always exceptions...but in 99.5% of the cases I have dealt with my own and thru friends that is the case...

I am. Now fuck off.

cressida_pimpin
05-23-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by finboy

tint in the front = illegal

actually its not illegal anymore. talked to 3 different cops at three different times. they can only ticket you if they catch you putting it on in your driveway.

izzoblitzo
05-23-2005, 01:45 PM

On another note, if your a younger nice looking female it doesn't matter what your doing. They pull them over for other reasons. In any event did he take pictures of your car? If he didn't you can get out of a few of those tickets really easy. what exhaust is on your car right now?

I've never been pulled over.. I drive a domestic. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EK 2.0
05-23-2005, 05:33 PM

I am. Now fuck off.

no, you are not...by posting "Deerfoot Type Cops (Coloured People Suck)"...you are bitching an whining...

youngbex
05-23-2005, 08:47 PM
he says he is doing the time so leave him be and drop it:whocares:

benyl
05-23-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by youngbex

Who the hell are you?

EK 2.0
05-23-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by youngbex

Originally posted by benyl

Who the hell are you?

prolly his P.O. Officer...look at his statement he is doing the time...

dymz999
05-23-2005, 09:24 PM
If you think cops aren't biased then you have problems. I had the fortune of working for CPS and know for fact they will pull you over in your import car if it is even lightly modified. FYI the tint thing, dont let them fool you. Any tint that is on a car that does not come with that color of tint from the factory is indeed illegal.

Did he give you the Bullshit dangerous driving or careless driving charge or was it stunting? nowadays they figure any kind of peeling out is stunting which is ghey. i've seen ford tempo's and hyundai excel do that kinda crap, it happens all over the place but the only ones getting ticket are people like us.

Do you have the regimental numbers of the officer who pulled you over???

finboy
05-23-2005, 11:13 PM
If you think cops aren't biased then you have problems. I had the fortune of working for CPS and know for fact they will pull you over in your import car if it is even lightly modified. FYI the tint thing, dont let them fool you. Any tint that is on a car that does not come with that color of tint from the factory is indeed illegal.

Did he give you the Bullshit dangerous driving or careless driving charge or was it stunting? nowadays they figure any kind of peeling out is stunting which is ghey. i've seen ford tempo's and hyundai excel do that kinda crap, it happens all over the place but the only ones getting ticket are people like us.

Do you have the regimental numbers of the officer who pulled you over???

of course they are biased against modified cars, its easy tickets. simple solution, drive normal on the street, don't do any visible illegal mods :dunno:

gpomp
05-23-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by finboy

of course they are biased against modified cars, its easy tickets. simple solution, drive normal on the street, don't do any visible illegal mods :dunno:
:werd:

dymz999
05-24-2005, 01:55 AM
Drive normal on the streets? perhaps you don't comprehend. I've been pulled over doing 52 in a 50 for speeding before and i'm not kidding. The officer claimed i was doing 68 km/h. Oddly enough i'm sure my digital speedometer which was test at 0.5% slow is more than accurate.

All i know is that when a cop pulls you over just for speeding, be as nice as possible and odds are they'll forget who you are and when it comes time to court they won't remember what happened. If there is one thing i can tell you about cops it is that violation tickets are the last thing on their mind.

However in this case, that car, it got pulled over on looks alone i have no doubt. even if he was in the wrong he still got picked on for looks alone.

Aleks
05-24-2005, 07:19 AM
Keep it sleeper like Yo. I don't exactly drive like a grampa but my car looks pretty stock maybe that's why I don't get in trouble...

jdmakkord
05-24-2005, 07:45 AM
I was pulled over at 7am leaving work in my old car. 94 accord, lowered, kit, wheels, exhaust, and sparco seats and harnesses. I wasn't speeding, but my car was a heat score, and he hit me with every ticket he could write in 15 minutes. Now I have a newer accord, with the same wheels, no kit, no exhaust, no sparco shit seats, and I have no issues whatsoever. If your car attracts attention from the general public, it will attract the cops too.