PDA

View Full Version : Bikers on Mcleod @ 10ish infront of Chinnok

RickDaTuner
05-22-2005, 01:23 AM
man cant you guys ride decently, i almost smacked two of you comming to a stop on a red light, then you morons take off like I was trying to race you.
Man I swear you guys must have a death wish, you all looked like Idiots trying to impress the two 15 year olds waiting fro the bus..:thumbsdow

tapout
05-22-2005, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
man cant you guys ride decently, i almost smacked two of you comming to a stop on a red light, then you morons take off like I was trying to race you.
Man I swear you guys must have a death wish, you all looked like Idiots trying to impress the two 15 year olds waiting fro the bus..:thumbsdow :rofl: skinners:rofl:

youngbex
05-22-2005, 08:06 AM
so you almost hit them? and they are the idiots?

ecstasy_civic
05-22-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by youngbex

Maybe they shouldnt have been doing what they were doing and he wouldnt have almost hit them?:dunno:

Kaos
05-22-2005, 10:47 AM

Were you one of the idiots that was riding with them?
Its a fact that when a group of riders go out, they all try to impress eachother.
Excessive speed, wheelies and endos doesnt make riders look cool, it makes them look stupid.
It only impresses little 7 yr old boys.

knees scrapin'
05-22-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Kaos

Were you one of the idiots that was riding with them?
Its a fact that when a group of riders go out, they all try to impress eachother.

This is utter b.s.:thumbsdow

Kaos
05-22-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by knees scrapin'

This is utter b.s.:thumbsdow

I'm not saying all riders are bad riders.
Hey, call me a hypocrite.
I used to ride, I seen people I've never met before do crazy stuff.

You think if you ride by yourself that you would wanna do a wheelie or an endo?
I think its all influence.

ramminghard
05-22-2005, 12:14 PM
what did they look like?

RickDaTuner
05-22-2005, 12:25 PM
so you almost hit them? and they are the idiots? man your pretty damn arrogant for being so damn ignorant,

the light was in transition from going from yellow to red I was in the far right lane two of them where in the far left lane, the swoop across slowing comming cars and thier own buddies just to get infront of me, thus me nearly missing them because they just dove over; what three lanes? one guy sees me shaking my head at them and then procedes to rev his engine to only move 1 foot forward.. then the light turns green, they assume im gonna race then, so they all take off...
way to go.. you gave me wood... Fuckers... :thumbsdow

88CRX
05-22-2005, 12:46 PM
cue all the riders calling bs and saying they dont drive like that

knees scrapin'
05-22-2005, 01:20 PM
Lets not start another thread lock gentleman.

:closed:

sexualbanana
05-22-2005, 01:49 PM
Lets not start another thread lock gentleman.

:closed:

Only you're allowed to start threads that get locked right Chris? :rofl: Just kidding

knees scrapin'
05-22-2005, 01:59 PM
Thats right.:D

Seriously tho we all know where this is going.

My $0.02

Kaos
05-22-2005, 02:02 PM
Thats right.:D

Seriously tho we all know where this is going.

My $0.02
It is tragically true.
its just another rant about riders.
May the force be with you. :D

schurchill39
05-22-2005, 03:03 PM
DAMN STAR WARS!!!

Seriously though, youngbex you are really staring to piss me off. Any thread i go into and you have participated you always have something rude mean or ignorant to say. Again:"If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all". You are not King of beyond so stop acting like it dude.

BokCh0y
05-22-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by schurchill39
DAMN STAR WARS!!!

Seriously though, youngbex you are really staring to piss me off. Any thread i go into and you have participated you always have something rude mean or ignorant to say. Again:"If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all". You are not King of beyond so stop acting like it dude.

:werd:

nicely said :thumbsup:

wildkarrde
05-22-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
cue all the riders calling bs and saying they dont drive like that

Cue all the drivers jumping on the bandwagon.

knees scrapin'
05-22-2005, 06:48 PM
And it begins.:thumbsdow

I agree if the story is true, which by no means am I doubting, then the rant is justified. However no one on this board is innocent. We have all done somthing to impress a group. Pigeon holeing ALL riders into the catagory of being reckless is not warranted.
On an average ride I will see ALOT more dangerous driving from the cages. The way I ride and what I see affects the way I drive my truck.

Ah , this thread is not going to go anywhere but down the same path we always travel with these posts.

Can't we all just get along.
:dunno: :D

inline6turbo
05-22-2005, 09:22 PM
do you know what the guys looked like?

EK 2.0
05-22-2005, 09:26 PM
since this is gonna do NOTHING but turn into Bikers this/Drivers that...we are gonna close 'er down...