PDA

View Full Version : Uniden Radar Detector "GPSRD" !!

tctdmx
01-14-2003, 05:20 AM
Well, here is the deal, I bought a high end Radar detector thinking i'd be doing a lot of travelling, but guess what, i simply dont have the time or money to, but anyways.

For those of you who is familiar with the product, the uniden GPSRD is the first radar detector to be fully compatible and is actually Driven by real Satillite signals

not only it detects the Radard and the 360 degree all laser/radar bands. it also shows you the speed you are travelling at and the direction and altitude and lontitude based on the satelliete data. a built in filter also help you eliminate the false signals that could be annoying from time to time! I've used this radar detector for 1 month, and i've never gotten a ticket (knoch on wood) , it's always accurate and the faulse signal elimination definitely helps so much ! and of course it does 69 digital voice alerts, Full text display and SWS safety warnings. Signal strenth meter, and does all Bands that's used in north america !!

Consumer digest simply rated the product 5 out of 5 stars, it's also one rate the best performance for dollar value there is !!

anyways, the Retail for this Detector is $599.99 , i honestly bought it at a&b sound for a better price which is $499
since i've used it for a month ( i still have all accessories and cables and even the original box, it's it brand new condition !!)

however, i will let it go for $430.00 if anyone is interested, also you could PM me an offer. i'd be glad to take any reasonable offers !!

thanks