PDA

View Full Version : Cars Looted/Trashed at Race City!!

Thaco
05-23-2005, 03:31 PM
Hey guys 'n' gals,

I just thought I’d post this up for some friend of mine on another board...

Last weekend (all indications point towards this taking place during the secret streets event), some race cars that were being stored at race city were looted/trashed... the thieves/vandals took several sets of racing harnesses and window nets from various cars... now these cars were not expensive cars, they were cars from the Claimer class on the oval, they are just cheap 4 cyl cars its the very bottom entry level racing, it is supposed to be very low cost, but when several harnesses and nets worth $100+ goes missing, that does not make it very affordable...

These guys really just want their stuff back so they can go back to doing what they love... racing these POS cars !!

So if you, or anyone you know was involved in this (not saying it was anyone on this board, but I can hope maybe someone knows something) (or if you saw anything) please talk to whoever did it and convince them to return the harnesses and nets... these guys just want to go out there and do what they love, on a budget, but stuff like this makes it difficult... if you wish to return them there will be no questions asked, please just go out during secret streets again this Friday and put the stuff back in the cars. We wont have a stake out to bust you down... we just want the stuff returned so these guys can have their fun...

Thanks for reading this... hopefully something can materialize from this post.

dooman24
05-23-2005, 03:37 PM
that sucks! BOO to those guys..bunch of imature idiots..

izzoblitzo
05-23-2005, 03:38 PM
damn! someone stole all of this in broad daylight??

Thaco
05-23-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by izzoblitzo
damn! someone stole all of this in broad daylight??

it would not really be all that difficult, as a lot of the people in this class go out to the track at various times to work on thier cars... so nobody would have questioned it as they would have just assumed it was the vehicles owners...

Dave P
05-23-2005, 03:49 PM
Fucking Bastards.

Picking on the claimer cars isnt cool.

I think my stuff was stolen. Trying to get it confimed.

FUCK YOU to whoever stole my shit

CalgarySupra
05-23-2005, 05:19 PM
"looting" is one of the most unhuman things a person can do. it has no basis on earth. not even animals do it. well a bear does it when your out camping

looking is trashy behavior. americans looting iraq like crazy. they took everything. the musems, the artifacts, it bugs them that Iraq has real history, dating back to the first people, Garden of Eden

they what was really trashy how those black american soilders took everythign from the airports and the Duty free shops.

the even took the exotic cars too.

and while americans continue to send their Apaches, tanks and trillions of dollars to Israel, people wonder why America is so hated

youngbex
05-23-2005, 05:22 PM
my god, who steeles a racing harness

Thaco
05-23-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by CalgarySupra
"looting" is one of the most unhuman things a person can do. it has no basis on earth. not even animals do it. well a bear does it when your out camping

looking is trashy behavior. americans looting iraq like crazy. they took everything. the musems, the artifacts, it bugs them that Iraq has real history, dating back to the first people, Garden of Eden

they what was really trashy how those black american soilders took everythign from the airports and the Duty free shops.

the even took the exotic cars too.

and while americans continue to send their Apaches, tanks and trillions of dollars to Israel, people wonder why America is so hated how does your american hating have anything to do with the topic?

Mad$ella
05-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Immature fuckers ruin someone elses day... AGAIN!
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

ecstasy_civic
05-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Dave P
Fucking Bastards.

Picking on the claimer cars isnt cool.

I think my stuff was stolen. Trying to get it confimed.

FUCK YOU to whoever stole my shit

Hope for those guys sake Dave doesnt catch you, or he might steal your arms beat you the fuck down with them:guns: :devil:

CalgarySupra
05-23-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Thaco
how does your american hating have anything to do with the topic?

i dont hate america? what the hell. your topic is about looting , i said how wrong looting is and pointed out how the americans loot in iraq, which is a good example.

infected
05-23-2005, 10:02 PM
:thumbsdow
BOO
Good luck getting your stuff back

Phy
05-24-2005, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by CalgarySupra

i dont hate america? what the hell. your topic is about looting , i said how wrong looting is and pointed out how the americans loot in iraq, which is a good example.

The point is, you're politicizing a thread that didn't need it.

Back on topic, looting's only good if you're a Viking.