PDA

View Full Version : BMW people, inside plz

JCX
05-24-2005, 07:04 PM
Hey there. My sister is looking at buying a new 2006 330 in about 2 months. I think she's narrowed down the options and what not so that end of it is figured out.

My question to any of you who are in the know, how does one get a decent deal on them? Between me and ACX we've been able to strike good deals, but I'm not sure what to expect on the BMWs. Particularly the new 3 series, I'm wondering if they are even willing to deal.

Any advice would be appreciated. :bigpimp:

benyl
05-24-2005, 07:24 PM
Good luck with that. Since it is new, you should be glad they aren't charging more than MSRP.

Unless you "know" someone, it is going to be very hard.

JCX
05-24-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by benyl
Good luck with that. Since it is new, you should be glad they aren't charging more than MSRP.

Unless you "know" someone, it is going to be very hard.

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking, but it never hurts to ask. I just want to make sure she gets the best deal possible. ;)

I'd beat the hell out of her if she was willing to pay more than MSRP. Judging from the guy we were speaking to, the supply is not too big of a deal at the moment. Not to mention the purchase is still about 2 months away.

max_boost
05-24-2005, 08:20 PM
Go talk to C4S aka Malcolm at BMW Gallery. He hooked me up with my ride, perhaps he can do something for you.

Weapon_R
05-24-2005, 08:21 PM
I think C4S is a BMW dealer. He may answer your questions. As for BMW sales, i've been told that its very difficult to get them to budge very much. Since the 2006 3 series is something new, i'd be surprised if they gave you $100 off.

benyl
05-24-2005, 08:22 PM
If she can wait till the fall, or even later, I am sure there will be deals to be had.

Also, I would till they work out the bugs and have nice M tech kits for the car.

JCX
05-25-2005, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Go talk to C4S aka Malcolm at BMW Gallery. He hooked me up with my ride, perhaps he can do something for you.

Really? It's funny the people on Beyond you meet it day to day life. We've spoken a couple times. We actually went and test drove a car last week with him. It's a good atmosphere they have there.

Next time we're out at the dealership he'll probably throw me out for being a turbo Neon driver. :cry: :nut:

96Mx6
05-25-2005, 10:05 AM
The family/friend discount is $750.

bol
05-25-2005, 10:50 AM
Most of the dealers won't move too much(given that Calgary and Gallery are the same company) on price but I got $1500 without any hassle, but it wasn't a brand new model...

Edmonton tends to give better deals.