PDA

View Full Version : Red Trans Am

SmelltheRubber
01-14-2003, 07:05 PM
I was going to post this a while ago but I forgot.
Two weeks ago I was in my bud's Oldsmobile Alero on John Laurie. Light was red at the 53rd St. intersection and this (1996?) red trans-am pulls up. Looked like a Lebanese driver maybe... Anyways, this car sounded MEAN, so I tell my buddy to rev at him just to see how bad the firebird would woop us. He revs and the firebird driver looks over and nods and stuff. On the green light we take off and I look back see the firebird shaking and puttering (I think the guy missed first and then did a shitty launch), I hear the guy mis-shift again and the firebird falls even farther behind. Finally on 3rd gear the guy gets it right and catches up (by this time we were slowing down cause it was pretty sad). Anyways, maybe the guy felt he had to redeem himself or something, cause he pulls up alongside, drops 2 gears and takes off.
We chased him down John Laurie through McKnight where he turned off onto Deerfoot.

Anybody know this guy?? He had a nice car, but the skillz were somewhat lacking.. :burnout:

Hipermax_d
01-14-2003, 11:55 PM
haha the guy did a fly-by

ecstasy_civic
01-15-2003, 12:23 AM
hahaha domestic flyby
see not all of them are ricers :D

redline_13000
01-15-2003, 03:50 AM
if he was lebanese i know him...its one beastly trans am..i heard he crashed it though

SmelltheRubber
01-15-2003, 04:19 PM
Yeah definitely Lebanese or Arab..

benz_guy
01-15-2003, 09:23 PM
bud, I don't think it was any Lebanese guy racing with you. Trust me, you must of mistakin him for some italian or even a white guy. Cuz ain't no Lebanese pimp with a Trans Am, gonna lose to some shitty Oldsmobile! :barf:

redline_13000
01-16-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by benz_guy
bud, I don't think it was any Lebanese guy racing with you. Trust me, you must of mistakin him for some italian or even a white guy. Cuz ain't no Lebanese pimp with a Trans Am, gonna lose to some shitty Oldsmobile! :barf:

man u are such an idiot...stop coming onto this site

GTS Jeff
01-16-2003, 11:15 AM
bud, I don't think it was any Lebanese guy racing with you. Trust me, you must of mistakin him for some italian or even a white guy. Cuz ain't no Lebanese pimp with a Trans Am, gonna lose to some shitty Oldsmobile! :barf: reverse-racism?

SmelltheRubber
01-16-2003, 07:37 PM

1. It was a 2002 Alero. Wasnt shitty at all. Probably worth more than the Trans Am.
2. As for most of the lebs I know, my little sister has more driving skills than them.

Note: before I get called racist - thats ONLY true for the Lebs I know. maybe not everybody.

jdmakkord
01-16-2003, 08:32 PM
this thread is getting a bit out of hand

2.2vtec
01-16-2003, 08:36 PM
Hey i'm egyption:clap: :thumbsup: