PDA

View Full Version : people these days...

gen2teggy
05-25-2005, 08:03 PM
today i was driving down 52nd street headed south bound...im driving normal, wasnt speeding....just minding my own bussiness...when a white older car pulls up behind me...n tailgates me for a good 5mins. But i didnt care....he could just go in the other line wit no cars. SO we get to the 17ave lights and gets beside me....some old brown guy...n he fingers me
so i roll down my window and i start curising him....n hes like "y u say fuck u?...what did i do to u?" n the gurl sitting beside him...says "stfu" soo okay ...i say fuck it its not worth it....i turn on to 17th....then he pulls me side me again....n hes like "hey u fucking suck my dick bitch!" n turns to speed off.

people these days....

infected
05-25-2005, 10:25 PM
Going by Market Mall today and some guy turns out from the mall and goes speed limit, a bunch of kids in a truck come speeding up behind him and brakes last minute bearly rear-ending the other guy (split second tire squeak). Well the driver of the truck swerves to the next lane and speeds by while the passanger has his finger out the window when the other dude did nothing wrong.
:dunno:

"People these days...."

oddjob
05-25-2005, 10:36 PM
Should of beat the hell out of him.

lude_grl
05-25-2005, 10:38 PM
should have uppercutted them as a reaction:dunno:

duffspec
05-25-2005, 10:50 PM
HAHHAAHHAHA!!! You got a drive by fobing!!!!:rofl:

lastprodigy
05-25-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by duffspec
HAHHAAHHAHA!!! You got a drive by fobing!!!!:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

best line EVARRR!!!!

gen2teggy
05-26-2005, 01:45 AM
:drama:

statick
05-26-2005, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by lude_grl
should have uppercutted them as a reaction:dunno:

:rofl:

BubbaSTi
05-26-2005, 09:50 AM
Yeah I remember I was turning from Beddington on to Country Hills Blvd. We were waiting at the lights to turn, and some older guy in a Ford Exploder comes up next to me and fingers me and then looks back to the road. Obviously I want to figure out what his problem is. I honk my horn to get his attention and he looks over and says my music is disturbing him.....:cry:

Yes I like to listen to my music loud and I know that the quality doesn't go to shit when it is up loud.

I told him it was my music and if he didn't like it to roll up his window.

HE FREAKING FLIPPED OUT ON ME!!!

Spitting everywhere and swearnig his ass off. I could of sworn the Ford would of tipped over by the movement in the thing.

I know that some people won't like hearing music from the other car but I was having a great day and I didn't want it ruined.

I gotta wonder though.........

Who doesn't like AC/DC?

C'mon man Classic Freaking ROCK!!!

Phy
05-26-2005, 10:35 AM
If it was Bon Scott AC/DC I would have asked you to turn it the fuck up.