PDA

View Full Version : What songs are most often played in clubs?

Chanica
05-26-2005, 11:35 AM
Hey im jus wondering what kinda songs you guys find are most often played in the main clubs like tantra, tequilla, nylaa etc.

BumpinTalon
05-26-2005, 11:37 AM
its hard to go to a club and not hear Satisfaction by Benny Benessi (STILL), Call on Me by Eric Pryde (can't remember his name), Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani and a 50 Cent song (they still play In Da Club a lot)... you will hear those songs wherever you go.

jumperman8
05-26-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon
its hard to go to a club and not hear Satisfaction by Benny Benessi (STILL), Call on Me by Eric Pryde (can't remember his name), Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani and a 50 Cent song (they still play In Da Club a lot)... you will hear those songs wherever you go.

Yeah by Usher is super popular too.

Satisfaction is played everywhere, no matter wherre you go, always can be heard.

Drop It like its Hot is pretty popular to

Aleks
05-26-2005, 11:52 AM
most places play the crap that can be heard on 98.5

Chanica
05-26-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
most places play the crap that can be heard on 98.5
crap!? :eek: that stuff is good! hahaha:D

Despair*
05-26-2005, 01:30 PM
^ Used to be good when they played strictly R&B and Hiphop. But now than 107.3 went down, and no longer play that top 40 stuff, someone had to take over in that area. Its just too bad that it had to be Vibe.

Chanica
05-26-2005, 02:06 PM
yeahh you are very right..very unfortunate:thumbsdow

sputnik
05-26-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Despair*
^ Used to be good when they played strictly R&B and Hiphop. But now than 107.3 went down, and no longer play that top 40 stuff, someone had to take over in that area. Its just too bad that it had to be Vibe.

The only problem with 98.5 playing R&B and Hiphop was the fact that they only had a play list of about 10 different songs that they would constantly play OVER and OVER again. I worked with a guy that listened to Vibe all day. It was HORRIBLE.

As for songs at the bars, why not just go to a bar and find out?

Aleks
05-26-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

As for songs at the bars, why not just go to a bar and find out?

Im guessing she's not 18 yet

gpomp
05-26-2005, 02:37 PM

Im guessing this has something to do with it...

:rofl:

ryder_23
05-26-2005, 02:46 PM

Giggity Giggity Giggty ALLLLRIGHT !!!

anyways, yes they mostly play what you hear on the radio, and yes they still play Satisfaction every night, almost on cue :rofl:

god we need some Awsome clubs in calgary, everything is so much of the same.

logix
05-26-2005, 02:50 PM
Method Man and Redman - Da Rockwilder is played at a lot of clubs too

logix
05-26-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

anyways, yes they mostly play what you hear on the radio, and yes they still play Satisfaction every night, almost on cue :rofl:

Hi-Fi is a pretty good club =D

Chester
05-26-2005, 03:18 PM
All the clubs play the same top 40 shit. Songs that were "hot" last year are still being played. On fridays at the whiskey its all hip-hop and r&b which is good.

Chanica
05-26-2005, 03:53 PM
no im not 18 but i do go to clubs and i do have a reason behind the question haha but im not telling..but thanks for the help guys:D

EK 2.0
05-26-2005, 05:51 PM
y'all are goin to tha wrizzong clizzubs y0...frontin' like alla dat thuggins dat y'all wanna bez...sheeeit...

finboy
05-26-2005, 05:56 PM
calgary clubs = hurtbag music selection

pretty much vibe 98.5, with the occasional country song or bon jovi

LAME

jumperman8
05-26-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Chanica
no im not 18 but i do go to clubs and i do have a reason behind the question haha but im not telling..but thanks for the help guys:D

Its girls liek you, (underage) that put males liek us(18+) in danger

JAILLLLLL

BAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wildcat
05-26-2005, 09:28 PM
underage? well, since you are on beyond chances are you're not good looking so be prepared to get denied at tantra, but dont fret you can hike your ass over to cowboys with all the other underage donkeys, its just a few blocks away.

LUDELVR
05-26-2005, 09:59 PM

I know what you're doing! You met your boyfriend at the club and you want to make a song list so you can have it playing in the background while you re enact the entire scene once again as you video tape your exploits only to play them back later so you can reminice about how you guys met at the club. I guess nostalgia owns you!! :thumbsup:

I can see it now...usher's "yeah" song playing in the background while you two are grinding in front of the video camera with the curtains closed...if you really want to recreate it you should get a bunch of your friends to start dancing around you guys! That would get the authenticity of your night dead on!:thumbsup:

Chester
05-26-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

I know what you're doing! You met your boyfriend at the club and you want to make a song list so you can have it playing in the background while you re enact the entire scene once again as you video tape your exploits only to play them back later so you can reminice about how you guys met at the club. I guess nostalgia owns you!! :thumbsup:

I can see it now...usher's "yeah" song playing in the background while you two are grinding in front of the video camera with the curtains closed...if you really want to recreate it you should get a bunch of your friends to start dancing around you guys! That would get the authenticity of your night dead on!:thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jumperman8
05-26-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

o shit hahahha

Chanica
05-27-2005, 12:33 AM
woww you guys are kinda jerks eh?

Team Emperor
05-27-2005, 12:38 AM
:drama:

shakalaka
05-27-2005, 12:42 AM
woww you guys are kinda jerks eh?

hahaha
kinda?
Ludelvr thats a wicked guess man. I bet thats what shes upto!

lude_grl
05-27-2005, 01:01 AM
this isnt nextopia or whatever sweetie.
its a car forum.
ne ways leo. your my hero:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aleks
05-27-2005, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by lude_grl
its a car forum.

nexopia is my favourite. LOL. 15-17 year old chicks galore :poosie:

Chanica
05-27-2005, 07:59 AM
im not acting like it is..im posting topics about tons of different things jus like everyone else. but for some reason you guys are jus assholes to me so whatyever.

EK 2.0
05-27-2005, 08:44 AM
im not acting like it is..im posting topics about tons of different things jus like everyone else. but for some reason you guys are jus assholes to me so whatyever.

*ahem, ahem* (enter the e-mack haha)

Listen, I know the guys here can be jerks...and also a ladie...go figure right??:rolleyes: ...but listen none of us mean any harm...I apologize on behalf of Leo, and the other who have posted in this thread...it's just how they deal with things they can't handle is all...I mean flaming something that you are scared of is easier than getting to know it better...

So I won't flame...I want to get to know you better...

Check PM's...

Again...sorry about their behaviour...

Arif.

QuasarCav
05-27-2005, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by lude_grl
its a car forum.

GirlOwned

BumpinTalon
05-27-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Wildcat
underage? well, since you are on beyond chances are you're not good looking so be prepared to get denied at tantra, but dont fret you can hike your ass over to cowboys with all the other underage donkeys, its just a few blocks away.

hahaha dude that is just too harsh :rofl:

jumperman8
05-27-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

*ahem, ahem* (enter the e-mack haha)

Listen, I know the guys here can be jerks...and also a ladie...go figure right??:rolleyes: ...but listen none of us mean any harm...I apologize on behalf of Leo, and the other who have posted in this thread...it's just how they deal with things they can't handle is all...I mean flaming something that you are scared of is easier than getting to know it better...

So I won't flame...I want to get to know you better...

Check PM's...

Again...sorry about their behaviour...

Arif.

Wow, you must really be hard up for a date, LOL.

Hey, Check PM's....seriously, check them:love: LOL

Im not going to lie, i am scared of her, im scared of going out one friday or saturday or any day of the week to a club of my choice, dance with thei girl, then possibly hooking up with her. Sure this would all be good (depending on her looks, etc) but it would only be good until the police broke into my house at around 430 in the morning and arrest me for RAPE. UNDERAGE GIRLS SHOULD STAY OUT OF +18 BARS. Not just underage girls, underage guys to. I know i know, i had a fake id to, but now going their legally, you realize how much you ruined it for the people who are accually allowed to be their, hell no one wants to go to thier grade 10 dance when they are +18.

So i apologize to you, i dont mean to flame you because you are underage and breaking the law by entering buildings set out for +18 and over. And i apologize if you feel we are flaming you because you post threads that seem like they shoudl be on Nexopia/Calgary planet.

I dont wnat to get to know you better though, basically because im not a Internet pedifile.

And To the person who im quoting, shit i apologize that you have such a terrible sex life that you need ot come on to Beyond.ca, a car forum, and be the "gentlemen" to a girl who is getting flamed, hoping to get to know her better.

EK 2.0
05-27-2005, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by jumperman8
Wow, you must really be hard up for a date, LOL.

Hey, Check PM's....seriously, check them:love: LOL

Im not going to lie, i am scared of her, im scared of going out one friday or saturday or any day of the week to a club of my choice, dance with thei girl, then possibly hooking up with her. Sure this would all be good (depending on her looks, etc) but it would only be good until the police broke into my house at around 430 in the morning and arrest me for RAPE. UNDERAGE GIRLS SHOULD STAY OUT OF +18 BARS. Not just underage girls, underage guys to. I know i know, i had a fake id to, but now going their legally, you realize how much you ruined it for the people who are accually allowed to be their, hell no one wants to go to thier grade 10 dance when they are +18.

So i apologize to you, i dont mean to flame you because you are underage and breaking the law by entering buildings set out for +18 and over. And i apologize if you feel we are flaming you because you post threads that seem like they shoudl be on Nexopia/Calgary planet.

I dont wnat to get to know you better though, basically because im not a Internet pedifile.

And To the person who im quoting, shit i apologize that you have such a terrible sex life that you need ot come on to Beyond.ca, a car forum, and be the "gentlemen" to a girl who is getting flamed, hoping to get to know her better.

obviously you dont read...nor are you familiar with the term "E-MACK"...idiots...:rolleyes:

finboy
05-27-2005, 10:17 AM

obviously you dont read...nor are you familiar with the term "E-MACK"...idiots...:rolleyes:

break out the ban stick :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jumperman8
05-27-2005, 10:43 AM

hahaha, i know i know, the last part was more to flame her again and again about having guys hitting on her on nexopia but not on here.

lol, my bad if i made it sound liek i was trying to cuss you out too, after i reread it it did kinda sound like that. E-Mack LOL

lam-boy
05-27-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

hahah i like wildcat, he is an ass like me.
hahaha fucking funny.

Chanica
05-27-2005, 10:13 PM
:whocares:

toyboy88
05-28-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by finboy
calgary clubs = hurtbag music selection

pretty much vibe 98.5, with the occasional country song or bon jovi

LAME

[singing voice] it's my life.....it's now or never.... [/end voice]

LOL ya lame-o :D

googe
05-28-2005, 10:15 AM

but it would only be good until the police broke into my house at around 430 in the morning and arrest me for RAPE.

except that wouldnt happen because the age of consent is 14, not 18.

(as disgusting as that is)

hub714
05-28-2005, 10:29 AM
LOL....that rape story sounds like the exact story from

Langdon Auger - Got Ya Caught =) xcept.......the girls bf comes stormin in with a gun lol

jumperman8
05-28-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by googe

except that wouldnt happen because the age of consent is 14, not 18.

(as disgusting as that is)

haha, really, that is unreal lol

:dunno:

afrotl
06-14-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

there are some good clubs out there you just have to search for it.

jumperman8
06-14-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by afrotl

there are some good clubs out there you just have to search for it.

true all you have to do is try new places, if you stick to the same type of place it will get pretty boring. I agree we ahve some weak ass clubs, but we also have some pretty good ones

afrotl
06-14-2005, 02:01 PM
I also think it depends on what kind of music you want to hear and what age group you want to hang around.

jumperman8
06-14-2005, 02:19 PM
true, Cowboys/Coyotes/Tequilla, yougn children haha, tons of underaged chicks and guys there

It really is like going to a highschool house party most of the time:thumbsdow

Skyline_Addict
06-14-2005, 02:36 PM

haha, really, that is unreal lol

:dunno:

R.Kelly's gonna piss on youuuuu,,,:rofl: