PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever try Details Auto Spa? (or recom. where to get 3 Stage Ext. Detail done)

Mckenzie
05-26-2005, 03:13 PM
They have a VERY reasonable price for a Clay Bar/Polish/Wax and full interior detail for my car. I was just wondering if anyone has used them. The guy's name is Bruce and he seems pretty nice. They work out of the bays in the big downtown office towers so they are working on some pretty high end cars I'm sure.

He wants $175 + tax for all that.

The guys on Bannister Road want $250 + $139 for the same service.

Any other suggestions or comments?

Thanks

:)

nismodrifter
05-26-2005, 03:16 PM
www.pebblebeachauto.com

Orbie
05-26-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
www.pebblebeachauto.com

:werd: :thumbsup: the guy is in Bearspaw but does excellent work.

Mckenzie
05-27-2005, 09:05 AM
Hmm...thanks guys I will have to give him a call and see what he can do.

5hift
05-27-2005, 11:29 AM
I've seen a lot of support for pebble beach, but one thing I noticed from their website is they pick up and return your cars. Its a lot more convienient, but from people who have actually done this, are the drivers professional or do they look like younger kids who will let it rip as soon as they get out of your sight?

unfocus
05-27-2005, 11:31 AM
yah good question.. i mean you dont really want some younger kid driving your say 30 000 car ....

Weapon_R
05-27-2005, 11:50 AM
Pebble Beach Auto is owned by a member on our website. He is both mature and highly professional. I would have no problems giving him my vehicle if necessary.

5hift
05-27-2005, 12:26 PM
^^

Yeah I wasnt trying to talk down Peable Beach, I was just wanted some opinions about this from people who have actually had their cars picked up. The reason I'm asking is im sure the owner is both mature and responsible, and that you would trust him with your car, but chances are the owner wont be the one picking the car up, bringing it back to the shop, or cleaning it.

The reason Im asking is because I unfortunately have to deal with Honda West a lot because I got my car from there and still get free service, and I dont think a single guy in the service bay actually gives a fuck about the cars they work on. This has kind of damaged my trust in anyone handling my car besides me. I've come back early sometimes to find my system getting blasted so all the guys in the bays can listen to music, I have found a obvious clean tear (looks like someone had a tire pressure gauge in their back pocket from the circular shape of the tear) on my leather seat that wasnt there when I dropped it off (I'm still fighting with them on this). Worst of all, I have found tools used in changing the oil filter left on top of the engine until two days later when I popped the hood to see if I could find out what was causing that new rattle (this has happened twice now).

VTEXTC
05-27-2005, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the free plug gentleman. Since I'm not a paying sponsor on the site, I won't endorse my services extraneously. Rest assured however, that I'm the sole employee/owner/operator and driver for my part time endeavour, and that safe operation of your motor vehicle should be of no worry for my customers.

Any comments/questions or queries, please PM or email me offline.

Regards
Asif
Pebble Beach Auto