PDA

View Full Version : Jim Rome!!!!

JiggaMan
05-26-2005, 04:18 PM
Jim Rome is honestly the fuckin man!!! I totaly forgot about it for about a year, and today fell upon his show by accident.

The guys is soooooo funny! I love it! And he spits the TRUTH!!!!!
Today he said all Star Wars fans are virgins, cuz sleeping with other star wars fans don't count. To truley lose your virginity you must sleep with a girl that does not own any star wars movies and/or a light saber. :rofl:

Jim Rome show is on the fan 960 at 10am-1pm if you didnt know!

JIMMMMBOOO!!!! :love: :D

rmk
05-26-2005, 04:28 PM
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to hear from a fellow clone!!!!! i used to listen to Rome in high school and everyone would look at me funny cause i would be cracking up hysterically during class (i taped the show as it aired at night 10-12am back then on 66cfr). LOL.

he is prob. the biggest prick on radio EVER, but it is quality programming.... we need a tour stop here!

finboy
05-26-2005, 05:15 PM
i find it annoying how he talks, then pauses for 5 seconds, and talks again in the middle of every sentance, he seriously needs to work on that.

no_joke
05-26-2005, 07:58 PM
It's an awesome show but there are a few things that piss me off about it. First there's way too many commercials, he always repeats the same point, and repeats jokes over and over again. Geez, it sounds like I hate the show... Oh, and I hate how he sucks up to guests and gives every female caller/listener so much credit.

Regardless, war on Van Smack making a tour stop in C-Town. War on Sean the Cablinasian.

But the guy is good. When he's on, he's on and it's good for shits and giggles in the morning.

Chester
05-26-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by finboy
i find it annoying how he talks, then pauses for 5 seconds, and talks again in the middle of every sentance, he seriously needs to work on that.

hahahah I love the pauses, it makes everything so much more funny haha. Last time I listened was over a year ago though. He was making fun of some german guy that went on to the roof of his house to sleep because his room was to hot. The guy rolled off the roof and died. Rome made fun of this guy for almost the whole show.:rofl: :rofl:

RiCE-DaDDy
05-26-2005, 10:14 PM
but sometimes hes a dumbass

finboy
05-26-2005, 10:24 PM
i've got these faxes....from listeners.....and some e-mails...*ruffles papers*......this is what........our listeners have to say..........about oj's reality.............show.

talk about william shatner syndrom :rofl:

Davetronz
05-26-2005, 10:28 PM
That guy is AWESOME.
I used to listen to him all the time.

I;ll have to listen to his show from work one day!

sexualbanana
05-26-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by finboy

Yeah. It seems to me he can't really improvise. He'll stop mid-sentence, turn the page, read a little, then continue on as if nothing happened. It's not even like they're big details.

So this brings me onto my next...... Topic about Jamal..... Lewis....

And he's a prick too. I remember he was bragging that The Pats won the Super Bowl because players from the Pats have done interviews on his show while none of the Panthers (Or was it the Eagles?) haven't. I was just like "get it over it you bitch."

max_boost
05-26-2005, 11:27 PM
^^^ Jungle Karma, it's proven :D

Rome is the man!

ecstasy_civic
05-27-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by rmk
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to hear from a fellow clone!!!!! i used to listen to Rome in high school and everyone would look at me funny cause i would be cracking up hysterically during class (i taped the show as it aired at night 10-12am back then on 66cfr). LOL.

he is prob. the biggest prick on radio EVER, but it is quality programming.... we need a tour stop here!

HAHAHA I was just gonna call myself a clone:rofl:
I remember him rambling on about "the man, john lee hooker" LOL

and all the idiots who wore jackets like that, cause they are all rednecks:poosie:

That guy is the funniest person on radio, no competition.