PDA

View Full Version : 2 Delights Tonight

BubbaSTi
05-26-2005, 09:51 PM
So me and my buddy were riding our bikes on 17th ave and we get to where that little park is in the middle around 4th street or something like that. We are about to cross the road and I spot a beauty across the street.

A Bentley GT.:D

This is the first time I have seen a Bentley let alone a GT. Kinda tight.

Our second delight of tonight (hehe it rhymes) is inline6turbos Skyline. I have wanted to see it for sometime now and I actually did. I DO like the pink. I love pink on black or purple on black or yellow on black or neon green on black.

Yeah they are cool colours.

Kinda tight also.

Sadly though I didn't have my camera because I was on my bike....... So no pics :(

schurchill39
05-26-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by BubbaSTi

Our second delight of tonight (hehe it rhymes) is inline6turbos Skyline. I have wanted to see it for sometime now and I actually did. I DO like the pink.

I agree i think it looks hott

inline6turbo
05-27-2005, 03:31 AM
awe cool! where was i? i spent like 6 hours today cut polishing it and detailing it for the show on saturday... feel free to stop and say hi anytime you see it.

but you should see the car now.... sooo shiny.... soooo hot lol make sure you guys come to the show on sat and take a look!

SilverBoost
05-27-2005, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by inline6turbo
awe cool! where was i? i spent like 6 hours today cut polishing it and detailing it for the show on saturday... feel free to stop and say hi anytime you see it.

but you should see the car now.... sooo shiny.... soooo hot lol make sure you guys come to the show on sat and take a look!

shit, makes me feel guilty now for not doing anything with mine. I did go out a burn a 1/2 tank of gas though to get it down for the show. :)

BubbaSTi
05-27-2005, 06:49 AM
I know I might sound like a dweeb but where and when and what is this "show" you talk of?

And inline6turbo, you were on 17th ave as well.

Kaos
05-27-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by SilverBoost

shit, makes me feel guilty now for not doing anything with mine. I did go out a burn a 1/2 tank of gas though to get it down for the show. :)

You taking your car to the show or what?
I better see it in there. :nut:

asp integra
05-27-2005, 01:17 PM
i saw the bently gt a few weeks ago at 69th and bow trail, i think the guy lives around patterson, coach hill or in springbank

DannyO
05-27-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by BubbaSTi
I know I might sound like a dweeb but where and when and what is this "show" you talk of?

And inline6turbo, you were on 17th ave as well.

There talking about DTP (Driven To Perform), check out the stickies in the Events and Meets section.

its tomorrow.:clap:

inline6turbo
05-28-2005, 12:03 AM
tomorrow at olmpic oval 2pm - 10pm and theres like 12 skylines there... fcuk i was so mad... wanted to be original... :thumbsdow

oh well still some nice rides

-KiTtY- boo
05-29-2005, 12:48 AM
tomorrow at olmpic oval 2pm - 10pm and theres like 12 skylines there... fcuk i was so mad... wanted to be original... :thumbsdow

did u seriously think that u would be the only one wit a skylline??? the only way to have something that no one else has is to buy a ferrari or lamorghini
then ur original

88CRX
05-29-2005, 12:52 AM
there was more skylines then civics :rofl:

-KiTtY- boo
05-29-2005, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by 88CRX
there was more skylines then civics :rofl:

lol!

inline6turbo
05-29-2005, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by -KiTtY- boo

did u seriously think that u would be the only one wit a skylline??? the only way to have something that no one else has is to buy a ferrari or lamorghini
then ur original

no i didnt think that cause three others came with me.... but i didnt expect like 12

talonboi
05-29-2005, 02:58 PM

were u expecting an award????