PDA

View Full Version : Trojan Removal

sexualbanana
05-26-2005, 11:28 PM
So my computers been a slow bitch lately.

Symptoms:
- Takes longer than usual for Windows to boot
- If I leave my computer on for more than 1.5 hours, my computer either freezes or I can't do anything because there aren't enough resources to play a mp3 or open explorer.

Diagnosis:
- Ran Norton Antivirus.
- Said I had 2 trojans in my old hard drive in the temporary internet files directory.

Remedy?
- Did all the steps to removing trojan horses from the temp internet files directory. But I think it only deletes the files on the new hard drive that Explorer uses. I don't think it is deleting the old files on the old drive.
- What should I do now?

The Rider
05-26-2005, 11:43 PM
I've had success by systematically looking up and deleting processes. If you're running windows XP hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and click on the "Processes tab" then just go through one by one by plugging the name of it into google. This will usually bring up a description of what it does and if it's supposed to be there or not. If you find something that definitely shouldn't be there (ie. a known virus) search your hard drives for the file name and delete it.
If you're not sure LEAVE IT!
This isn't 100% but it will get rid of some stuff and at the least maybe get rid of some useless crap that's hogging resources (quicktime, realplayer, etc.)

Kobe
05-26-2005, 11:45 PM
Probobly spyware man

Get ad-ware 6.0 and all that other junk...

eur0
05-27-2005, 12:17 AM
Just read the side of the box...

1. Slowly pull penis out of vagina immediately after ejaculation, before the penis softens.

2. Firmly hold the condom against the penis shaft so semen does not spill.

3. Carefully remove condom and throw it away.

4. Wash the penis with soap and water.

...oh shit wait :rofl:

mac_82
05-27-2005, 12:19 AM
:rolleyes:

Team Emperor
05-27-2005, 12:22 AM
Bahahaha:thumbsup: :clap:

DarkDream
05-27-2005, 05:46 PM
hahahaha:rofl:

BlkMaxima