PDA

View Full Version : Fahrfromhome 2005 (May 29/05) - Anyone going?

nismodrifter
05-28-2005, 09:57 PM
Any veedubbers from beyond going to fahrfromhome tomorrow morning???
Check clubveedub.com for all the details but basically if you want to go then just come to Deerfoot Mall tomorrow at 8:00am for a meet before cruisin to Sylvan Lake...

Hope I'm not the only one sportin beyond stickers there :D

TurboMedic
05-28-2005, 10:06 PM
I'm goin...of course...

InfiniteJoy
05-28-2005, 10:07 PM
I bought myself a new camera just for FFH :D

Can't wait, I'll definately be there

nismodrifter
05-28-2005, 11:43 PM
will be good to meet you turbomedic

infinite: I'll be a br0wn dood with a mk4 jetta on 19" axis neos, say hello if you see me, saw your pics posted in the other thread...look great!!

InfiniteJoy
05-28-2005, 11:46 PM
Are you entering it into the show? Or just parking it near-by? :)

nismodrifter
05-28-2005, 11:53 PM
I have no idea how it all works?????
I asked the same thing on newveedub forums, I was told that you don't even HAVE to pay...you can just park in the lot/whatever along with everybody else but you SHOULD pay since you are supporting the event.

but you are saying that if you don't pay then you are not allowed to park with everyone else?

me = confused :nut:

InfiniteJoy
05-28-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
I have no idea how it all works?????
I asked the same thing on newveedub forums, I was told that you don't even HAVE to pay...you can just park in the lot/whatever along with everybody else but you SHOULD pay since you are supporting the event.

but you are saying that if you don't pay then you are not allowed to park with everyone else?

me = confused :nut:

rofl I have no idea either.

my car looks retarded atm because I have one euro crystal clear m3 tail and one stock tail in right now (I put one m3 tail in, and couldnt figure out the wiring, but I'm too lazy to put the old one back in), and I'm driving around with one euro tail with no lights, and one stock working tail, hoping I dont get pulled over lol.

nismodrifter
05-29-2005, 12:32 AM
meh...we'll see how it goes tomorrow...I am paranoid about things like this...always like to know exactly whats going on ahead of time.

be sure to snap some pics of my car with that new camera of yours haha :D See you there

InfiniteJoy
05-29-2005, 12:35 AM
I'll take some pictures, but don't expect anything too nice, you saw my others :rofl:

Davetronz
05-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Im workin all day which means I wont be showin up... :(