PDA

View Full Version : Fast and furious encounter

schurchill39
05-29-2005, 12:10 PM
Well i had a pretty eventful night last night. First off we had a convoy of about 5 cars going all trying to find this party. We got to this light (down by where the esso used to be by the flats in medicine hat) and its a 2 lane road. So i pull into the left lane to go straight and some buddy pulls up beside me and wants to race. I just got my first ticket the other day so i dont even pay attention to him but hes revin his engine and watching the opposite lights. Oposite lights turn red this guy guns it and burns out across the intersection. The only problem is that our light is still red. The only light that was green for us was on comming trafic turning. So funny.

illeagle
05-29-2005, 01:07 PM
I had the same encounter in town, in the NW.. only these teens where in mommy's jeep.. the redlight camera diden't even go off!!:whipped:

turbo minivan
05-29-2005, 01:53 PM
as im sure we all know, its preaty embarressing to cut a red at the track. its even worse on the street because you have not only done somthing illegal, but im sure you realy feel like a retard
after you realise the other guy isnt as stupid, and knows how traffic lights work

duffspec
05-29-2005, 02:29 PM
All I do for people like that is point and laugh, but you have to do it when there looking at you. It's priceless the expressions you get. Almost like a confused dog with the tilted head. :rofl:

AllGoNoShow
05-29-2005, 03:08 PM
I got an question churchill, kind of related... If I rmemeber right, you just bought that 240sx probably a month and a half, 2 months ago, youve already got one ticket and obveously hang out with a bunch of wannabe street racers, which means fi they get pulled over one nigth and u are cruising with them, you get another ticket too, for affiliation. My question is Why?

schurchill39
05-30-2005, 07:56 PM
Becuase i am young and stupid. The excitement of my first car and the new freedom gets to me. I am sure you were the same way. I suppose i will just have to accept the concequences if i chose to break the law. Dont worry I understand but thanks for watching out. Which also leads to my question. I didnt know you could get a ticket for affiliation, what are the concequences if this is actually posible ie. possible fine of how much demerits etc?

ryder_23
05-31-2005, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by schurchill39
Becuase i am young and stupid. The excitement of my first car and the new freedom gets to me. I am sure you were the same way. I suppose i will just have to accept the concequences if i chose to break the law. Dont worry I understand but thanks for watching out. Which also leads to my question. I didnt know you could get a ticket for affiliation, what are the concequences if this is actually posible ie. possible fine of how much demerits etc?

Atleast you admit it :thumbsup:

Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
, which means fi they get pulled over one nigth and u are cruising with them, you get another ticket too, for affiliation. My question is Why?

a ticket for affliation :rofl: maybe they willl try and throw the book at you ie: not enough tire tred type stuff, but affiliation? :rofl:

240droptop
05-31-2005, 10:30 PM

well if one of your budys boots it ass cops some tip say you guys were raceing vrap like that. I think thtas what he was getting at by saying affliation.

on a side note glad to see you admit you drive your car :thumbsup: and not just keep in in a garage all day

schurchill39
05-31-2005, 10:34 PM
wow dude i wish i cound understand what you jsut said but i tried reading it like 5 times and i cant

RKS
05-31-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by illeagle
I had the same encounter in town, in the NW.. only these teens where in mommy's jeep.. the redlight camera diden't even go off!!:whipped:

thats because they have a whole bounch of these cameras all over town but only a few actual working ones with the systems in them. From what i hear they switch from place to place.

thanx

TypeS
05-31-2005, 10:51 PM
Becuase i am young and stupid. The excitement of my first car and the new freedom gets to me. I am sure you were the same way.

haha dude i like you already :thumbsup:

so did you catch up to him and laugh in his face or did he elude you?

schurchill39
05-31-2005, 11:47 PM
no he was my buddy so i caught up to him and laughed my ass off at him boy did he feel dumb! the funniest think i have seen in a long time

crazydave
06-02-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

Atleast you admit it :thumbsup:

a ticket for affliation :rofl: maybe they willl try and throw the book at you ie: not enough tire tred type stuff, but affiliation? :rofl:

:werd: admiting it is the best thing!
everyone drives recklessly at one point when they first get their car...fuck why not! live and learn.

AllGoNoShow
06-02-2005, 11:19 PM
Dont worry churchill I am still am that way, young and stupid. I just wondered why you would hang out with a group that does that in public.

Some of the guys I plan on crusing more with when I get this thing running again, we drive quite and careful on the street, go for a cruise, meet up somewhere, in public its tammed. Now if they were to all come out to my cabin and they paved the boatlaunch parking lot like they were supposed to. Thats another thing as it isn't as public, maybe going to be made private soon aswell which takes the endangerment of innocent bystanders out of the question, burning out through redlights tho, I dunno if I would be cruising with them if they did that.

By affiliation I mean, if they catch 2 of u ugys tsreet racing, the rest of you could be spectators, or street racing yourself, they hand out tickets for endorsing that shit and you might end up with a stunting ticket if they think you were street racing too.

ZorroAMG
06-03-2005, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by 240droptop

well if one of your budys boots it ass cops some tip say you guys were raceing vrap like that. I think thtas what he was getting at by saying affliation.

Wha tha fuuuuuck? :english:

90awdwagovan.
06-03-2005, 08:38 AM
fucking medicine hat.

schurchill39
06-03-2005, 01:48 PM
hey now dont go bad mouthing medicine hat. It may be boring as shit but its my home dude

A790
06-05-2005, 08:01 PM
hey now dont go bad mouthing medicine hat. It may be boring as shit but its my home dude

Hey, relax mate ;)

I remember when myself and some buddies went for a cruise and my buddy Serg got a ticket for "driving at an unreasonable speed" when he took off from an intersection in his Fiero RIGHT IN FRONT OF A COP.

Ha... I can't wait to get behind the wheel of the Silvia again.