Modular Floppy Bay
Modular 24x CD-Rom Bay
Modular 24x CD-RW Bay
SMC 10/100 PCMCIA Card
2 PCMCIA Card Lots
Head phones and mic plug-ins
PS2
External monitor port
LTP, serial and USB port. Looks like a SCSI port aswell, never used as I have no scsi hardware.
Built-in speakers pretty good.
Cosmetic condition is excellent, only the rear door for the SCSI port is a little loose, no biggy.
LCD is perfect, no whiting or dead pixels, just tested last week to make sure.
Keyboard could probably use an aerosol blast but other then that it is all there and working.

Looking for $420 with the new memory upgrade *Just spent $100 on ebay for it*, $305 from Dell to get it new.

Can throw 95, 98, NT 4, 2000, XP SP2 (will not do SP1 for security reasons) on for anyone who is purchasing, same with just about nay lInux/Unix distro out there if really wanted too. I will do all the securtity and patches before you buy them so when you plug it in at home it is ready for you to use.

Also have a 56k X-Jack PCMCIA card around somewhere if you would like to use that aswell, although a USB connector to your cell would probably work better then 56k these days.

If you REALLY insist on pictures, I can provide them, although it is the same as any other CPi out there today, heck its even similar to Neils CPx he has for sale right now aswell.

Reason for selling, engine in Camaro is screwed, just about have enough to buy a new one but already in debt with parents over 2g, don't need another 500 added to that for the engine.

I am fairly firm on the price, again at $420, as this is a sweet laptop and it is worth every penny for school and messing around on, I am also going to include a laptop bag, an ethernet cable *around 10ft*, self made, will show u it works if u insist, perfect for hooking this into the network. I can also load a copy of Norton AntiVirus and Microsoft AntiSpyware (Former GIANT AntiSpyware) on if you would like aswell, damn spyware and viruses these days. I will make sure the net and anythign you would want to use on it works, I have never had any software or hardware problems with this laptop.

AllGoNoShow
05-31-2005, 11:39 PM
bump, perfect for school next year, I'm either selling this or the fish tank, whatever goes first, the second stays.

Let me know if u want software installed or anything.

AllGoNoShow
06-05-2005, 12:35 PM
bump

Neil4Speed
06-09-2005, 12:49 AM
free bump for a great guy

AllGoNoShow
06-11-2005, 09:34 PM
bump

Possibly sold on Monday to a guy at work who uses it for work.

Loaded up Mitchell OnDemand for him to show him as that is what he will be using it for, if you would like that aswell I can throw it on for you.

Magic
06-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
Can throw 95, 98, NT 4, 2000, XP SP2 (will not do SP1 for security reasons) on for anyone who is purchasing

Any of these have legal liscences?

AllGoNoShow
06-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Why does it matter?

Yes, 98 NT4, 2000 all legal licenses, have the boxes downstairs in the box of computer software boxes. I think 95 is too old threw out that box, still got the 95 floppies tho.

AllGoNoShow
06-17-2005, 11:09 PM
bump

AllGoNoShow
07-05-2005, 01:35 PM
bump

AllGoNoShow
07-18-2005, 07:20 PM
Conditionally Sold to a buddy at work

Blew my rearend up if you would like it, make me an offer, whoeever pays the most and the soonest *cash in hand* gets it. Will deliver once rearend is in.

AllGoNoShow
07-24-2005, 01:30 PM
Sold!