PDA

View Full Version : To the asshole in the red civic

Celica4me
05-29-2005, 09:04 PM
in woodlands on the main drive (not sure of the name) with your lil hootch in your car........at about 8:30pm....youre a fucking moron.......I took a right onto the main drag......and this guy was SPEEDING......I didnt realize how fast he was going when I turned onto the drag......so god for bid he has to slow down because of me...........so then he starts RIDING my ass.......so whatever I dont care.........he goes around me and gives me the finger with his ugo woman........I gotta turn left and the next lights......so I go into the left lane ...well behind him.....and he starts slowing down and slowing down and slowing down.....then SLAMS on his brakes.....fucking lucky I didnt hit you (yes it woulda technically been my fault.....but that is a little ridiculous) ....like serious are you that fucking stupid?!?!........I dont get "road rage" ever really..........but this guy.......UGH.......if I woulda happened to hit him I woulda gotten out and kicked his fucking ass!!!!!!.......virtually NOTHING makes me mad......but this was just........stupidity at its finest!!!!!

sorry for the bluntness......but.........UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH :banghead: :banghead:

BlkMaxima
05-29-2005, 09:10 PM
lol Thats one of those (I regret not following him and beating him up) episodes. :banghead:

Celica4me
05-29-2005, 09:13 PM
I know.....I never get like that too.....I know the majority of drivers are assholes.......but this just pissed me right off.............trying to impress his fugly gf or something?! lol i dunno

insomnia
05-29-2005, 10:14 PM
take his license plate and report him?

Lo)2enz0
05-29-2005, 10:39 PM
not to be an ass but there will always be like people out there who will do that. Its calgary and people have the worst road rage over the dumbest things. hey when someone almost side swipes me I don't give them the finger. well if there window is down i will tell them to learn how to shoulder check (with a couple of extra words in there)

BlkMaxima
05-29-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
not to be an ass but there will always be like people out there who will do that. Its calgary and people have the worst road rage over the dumbest things. hey when someone almost side swipes me I don't give them the finger. well if there window is down i will tell them to learn how to shoulder check (with a couple of extra words in there)

Lol Such as:

(Learn to shoulder check you fuckin ass clown)
(Signals must be an option on that car)
(Your mirrors must be broken you should get them fixed)
(Your a fucking retard learn to drive)

:rofl:

jumperman8
05-29-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by BlkMaxima

Lol Such as:

(Learn to shoulder check you fuckin ass clown)
(Signals must be an option on that car)
(Your mirrors must be broken you should get them fixed)
(Your a fucking retard learn to drive)

hahahahhahaha WORD

:werd:

gpomp
05-29-2005, 10:50 PM
most civic drivers are fags.

Illusionsir
05-29-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by gpomp

Agreed.

Kaos
05-30-2005, 03:36 AM

hahahaha, you're not one of them right?
j.k:nut:

SiG Baby
05-30-2005, 08:10 AM
Ouch

Celica4me
05-30-2005, 09:04 AM
lol :poosie:

Dave P
05-30-2005, 09:09 AM
Theres a main drag in woodlands?

hahaha ricer.

rmk
05-30-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Celica4me
To The Asshole in the red civic

which one?

heavyD
05-30-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by rmk

which one?

Ha Ha. So true.:rofl: :rofl:

infected
05-30-2005, 09:37 AM

lastprodigy
05-30-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by rmk

which one?

gpomp

Aleks
05-30-2005, 11:21 AM
^

yeah right, what are the odds he'd have a girl in his car??? :poosie:

Celica4me
05-30-2005, 12:45 PM
hahaha........it was red......and shiney......he glossed that baby up :P

(might notta been a girl.......by her looks.......maybe transexual?)

......lol the main drag in woodland......the street that is perpendicular to Anderson......just east of 24th Ave......not sure of its name.....Woodlands Blvd or something i dunno lol

gpomp
05-30-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
^

about 0% :(

Aleks
05-30-2005, 01:42 PM
Woodpark BLVD. Cops set up shop by the daycare there a lot. Hopefully he gets caught next time they are there...

......lol the main drag in woodland......the street that is perpendicular to Anderson......just east of 24th Ave......not sure of its name.....Woodlands Blvd or something i dunno lol

Talies R
05-30-2005, 04:11 PM

what year would you guess it was, 92-95, 96-98, 99-00, 01+ ??

Celica4me
05-30-2005, 05:05 PM
Im pretty sure it was 01+......red.......looked stock for the most part........the guy had thick rimmed glasses.....possibly 1/2 asian............the girl.......looked like a man.....in a dress.......lol......

thats about it.........the first 3 letters of their plate was EAK........thats what I thought.......

FUCKING CIVIC...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK

MidnightDreamer
05-31-2005, 01:11 AM
The dude in the Civic is an ass... but you shoulda seen the retard coming in the first place and not cut him... Despite his speeding...

Celica4me
05-31-2005, 02:44 AM
yup......I cut it close.......not that close.......but close enough......I admit it.........my fault there............but the rest was.......well.........madness!

tapout
05-31-2005, 02:56 AM
yup......I cut it close.......not that close.......but close enough......I admit it.........my fault there............but the rest was.......well.........madness! dam road rage:rofl:

ex1z7
05-31-2005, 03:02 AM
If he wasn't speeding you'd have had plenty of time to get infront of thim otherwise, right?

What a douche.

Celica4me
05-31-2005, 12:02 PM
well yeah.....I just glanced and saw the red way back.......so I went..........you know how split second decisions like that go.......I shoulda realized how quick he was going.......but still even with him going that fast.......I turned and got up to about 40 or 50 before he was on my ass!

IntegraG2
05-31-2005, 12:38 PM
seems to me that you started all of it with your poor decision......but still the civic driver shouldnt have acted like a moron after.....but the event is done its in the past just let it slide. Shit happens

Kamen
05-31-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by rmk

which one?

Originally posted by lastprodigy

gpomp

Originally posted by Aleks
^

about 0% :(

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Don't worry, a fugly girl you can pull off. You know some...Victoria, Corn Pops, Roller Pig, etc :poosie:

MidnightDreamer
05-31-2005, 11:11 PM
yea... i guess when u realised u were cutting him u sped up... for me ppl cutting in like that pisses me off, but if they realise they cut it a bit close and speed up to prevent u from having to break it's not a huge deal... I'm guessing this was a res zone... After the Heatley incident i've been really checking my speed in those areas... This civic dude is a moron to be speeding like that in the first place... I know civics aren't bad cars and yada yada... but I still hate them, almost as much as I hate "civic drivers"... So yea... a douche is a douche is a "civic ricer boi! Type R/S Nos VTEC"... Anyways, the point i'm trying to make is u gotta respect them civic bad boys tearin up the streets! They're too FAST too FURIOUS mang... Don't let that bitch get to you... Karma will get him in the end...

Bucktown
06-10-2005, 08:56 PM
one simple thing dude, right of way. you merged into his lane of traffic, and cut him off.

hes prolly on another forum saying the exact same thing " you guys should have seen this jackass that pulled out infront of me.................blah blah blah"

point from the other side, no offence.

PorknBeans
06-10-2005, 09:22 PM
you shoulda stopped beside him at a light. make eye contact rev twice. and race him. then he'll hit some sattelite dish.

MidnightDreamer
06-11-2005, 01:30 AM
Still, people make honest mistakes like that... The civ bitch shoulda bitched about it for a second, then drop it... Like most civilized people...