01-15-2003, 09:41 PM
http://forums.b-boys.com/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132871

Tell me if it doesn't work.http://www.helpjacqui.com/home.htm

boi-alien
01-15-2003, 09:44 PM
oh shit.. that's fucked up

Zephyr
01-15-2003, 10:05 PM
they should put that at every bar... that seriously sucks...

man she was pretty then that happened... the drunk driver should have his hands cut of and his hair burned off and faced messed up for doing what he did. do what they did in the middle ages, if u were caught stealing, u get ur hands cut off...

D'z Nutz
01-15-2003, 10:16 PM
Oh man, that's sad :(

lammer
01-15-2003, 10:23 PM
fuck man i feel bad for her..stupid drunk drivers..

Luke 96 T/A
01-15-2003, 10:59 PM
They should set up a paypal account.. make it easier for people to donate ;-)

Hakkola
01-15-2003, 10:59 PM
She was pretty, but that's besides the point, no one gorgeous or ass ugly deserves that.

The guy got what, 7 years, a little fine? He ruined four lives, he should get life in prison.

Melinda
01-15-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
The guy got what, 7 years, a little fine? He ruined four lives, he should get life in prison.
He should get his life taken IMO...prisions are way too nice to their inmates

Mel

Ekliptix
01-15-2003, 11:52 PM
I hate DD's

Lo)2enz0
01-16-2003, 12:14 AM
man, that makes me feel like crap to see what happened to her. 1 reason why I basically why I am not to big on drinking. Basically an expensive juice.

Laurier

GTS Jeff
01-16-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Ekliptix
I hate DD's so do i!

EG STyLeZ
01-16-2003, 12:52 AM
yeah drinking and driving is the stupidest thing you can do... :(

van
01-16-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by EG STyLeZ
yeah drinking and driving is the stupidest thing you can do... :(

Yep, just stick to puffin' unless you're not driving. Sad to see how misguided people are when they are drunk. They think they own the road and what-not. I remember a time almost being hit by a drunk driver because he didn't see that the light turned green. He was watching the traffic light after that. Bah

RickDaTuner
01-16-2003, 08:22 AM
..... im speechless

Poor Girl

you Street Racing is Just the same anything can happen I suggest we all smarten uP on the roads and leave it for the Track

No ones desreve to have thier life taken form them, NO ONE!

mwmhong
01-16-2003, 08:39 AM
I've read about her story about a half year ago.
That is the saddest incident I have ever read anywhere, I was actually crying like a baby. :(

The story I read is here:
http://www.austin360.com/aas/specialreports/jacqui/index.html

There is a link to 'The story in pictures' here:
VERY DISTURBING http://www.austin360.com/aas/specialreports/jacqui/gallery/photo01.html

The page itself is a very LONG story, but it scares the $#it out of you, especially page 5:

McIntosh pulled on the door with his bare hands, but it was stuck. He tried yanking the seat back from the flames, but it was jammed.

The flames edged closer to Jacqui's face. She pushed back, thrashing with her broken right arm for leverage.

McIntosh tore at the door, bending the metal window frame a few inches — enough to get his fingers in. The door still wouldn't move.

Jacqui rotated her face away from the flames. She couldn't twist far enough.

McIntosh looked down at her ear, her dark hair.

He felt like he was stuck in place, watching a tidal wave approach.

The flames licked at Jacqui's head. Sparks caught her hair. The fire rolled into the passenger compartment.

"John, let go," Fitzpatrick shouted. "You need to back up."

Flames shot from the windows, pushing McIntosh back, singeing his arm hair and leaving scorch marks on his shirt. He retreated, watching.

Jacqui flailed. Flames wrapped around her. Her nose and her ears were on fire. Clumps of burning hair fell away.

She started to wail.

The paramedics had never heard anything like it. It was so many sounds at once — suffering and despair, terror and hopelessness.

Absolute agony, Fitzpatrick thought. Then he started screaming, too.

"Oh my God, she's burning!"

Jacqui's wails seemed to go on forever.

A tow truck pulled up. Fitzpatrick sprinted over.

"I need your extinguisher now!" he yelled. He grabbed the tall, silver cylinder. Running back, he pulled out the pin, aimed and smashed down the handle.

Nothing. He looked at the dial. Empty.

I can't imagine the sheer terror that was going on then and there and the amount of pain and suffering this poor girl has to go through everyday for the rest of her life. :(

It's so very sad.

mrmattyk
01-16-2003, 08:43 AM
I am just as bad as that guy who hit that girl. I got into cars before with DD, thus allowing them to potentially kill people :(

Hipermax_d
01-16-2003, 12:29 PM
man thats a sad story.
she was quite pretty too
too bad it had to end like that

SilverRex
01-16-2003, 01:06 PM
:(

Kanok8
01-20-2003, 11:39 PM
Someone should find out which prison that guy is in and arrange for him to be 'dealt with'...long term torture sounds good...:devil:

4wheeldrift
01-21-2003, 08:18 AM
Drunk drivers should get a breathalizer test, and then a blindfold :(