PDA

View Full Version : after the 403 meet, jan.15 The worst happened!

Hollywood
01-15-2003, 11:14 PM
I was diving my winter car (Anal Probe GT) home from the 403 meet tonight on Macleod tr., doing a little over speed limit, then this black integra rides my ass a bit then passes me. So he started to do a bit of traffic weaving, then so did I a little, nothing major just getting in lower volume lanes. So I was a bit smarter than he was and ended up in a lesser volume lane. Red light. Green light I start to drive normal, then out of no where............Schrooooom! RICER FLY BY! And he had a fucking neon licence plate frame, hahahahah I laughed for a bit then noticed him up ahead driving close to the speed limit again...Man o man.

For the record I would have destroyed him, all though the neon licence plate he had might have added some "RICEROL".

What's RICEROL? It's my new word I just made because of tonight. It's when you combine ricy mods, with a driver that thinks he's a racer, so then the mods actually increase horsepower, "mentally". Rice + imaginary race fuel = RICEROL. (rice-er-all).

Thanks all done.

-Adrian.

Ben
01-15-2003, 11:23 PM
what a corndog!

GTS Jeff
01-15-2003, 11:24 PM
sweet!

Sky
01-15-2003, 11:28 PM
haha, what are u talking about??!?! I LOVE those neon plate frames!! They add + + + HORSEPOWER!:rolleyes:

"after the 403 meet, jan.15 The worst happened!" I thought someone got into an accident... "sense of relief"

Drive safe:thumbsup:

Hollywood
01-15-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Sky
"after the 403 meet, jan.15 The worst happened!" I thought someone got into an accident... "sense of relief"

I was creating suspence.

Lo)2enz0
01-16-2003, 12:02 AM
man, i thought the same, i thought you crashed your car because I was would driving just after 7 and i had problems slowing down and skidding so i ended up driving 10 under the limit.

Hey I have a neon license plate frame. Oh well I still like to drive fast but I don't consider it as a mod that will make it faster, but i always joke about that. Gotta love people in there moms civic giving you the all famous fly by. just gotta love it.

LAurier

Superesc
01-16-2003, 01:18 AM
heheh Black teg with Neon plate.... sounds familar.....

redline_13000
01-16-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Superesc
heheh Black teg with Neon plate.... sounds familar.....

:confused:

Melinda
01-16-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Superesc
Black teg with Neon plate
I saw that same car on MacLeod Tr on my way home. HAHA my mom was sitting beside me in the passenger seat when we were at the light to leave the chinook parking lot and she saw it and pointed it out saying "OMG that looks horrible" I laughed so hard, turns out she does listen to my rants :) And yeah, he was gunning it through traffic when he flew infront of us.

Mel

kevie88
01-16-2003, 10:50 AM
Damn, I got all worried for a second there..

G
01-16-2003, 10:58 AM
Finally met Ludlver last night. Nice guy that Ludlver is.

kevie88
01-16-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by GSpot

Careful, don't suck up too much!:nut:

G
01-16-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by kevie88

Careful, don't suck up too much!:nut:

No need to suck up. Nothing to gain. He is a nice guy.

___2PaC___
01-16-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Sky
haha, what are u talking about??!?! I LOVE those neon plate frames!! They add + + + HORSEPOWER!:rolleyes:

:werd:

Hipermax_d
01-16-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Sky

same here. i thought he got into an accident after the 403meet by racing a teg and smashed into another car
thanks goodness it wasnt an accident

calarina
01-16-2003, 01:02 PM

HAHAHA, if you lend him something, don't expect to get it back for about a month or so. It took him a month to watch 3 movies! :rofl:

Madspinner
01-16-2003, 02:28 PM
Hey that would have been me .,Hey sorry if I was riding your ass .I just wanted to get home i was tired .
Hey I'm no ricer .All i have is the neon light .I was just going with the traffic pretty well .I apogize for riding your ass .

Hollywood
01-16-2003, 05:55 PM

Nice guy till he starts talking about bringing pajamas to your house. :nut:

HAhaha....

Originally posted by Madspinner
Hey that would have been me .,Hey sorry if I was riding your ass .I just wanted to get home i was tired .
Hey I'm no ricer .All i have is the neon light .I was just going with the traffic pretty well .I apogize for riding your ass .

No worries.;)

GTS Jeff
01-16-2003, 06:33 PM
Hey I'm no ricer .All i have is the neon light .I was just going with the traffic pretty well .I apogize for riding your ass . if u arent a ricer its time to rethink the way u drive!

SmelltheRubber
01-16-2003, 07:42 PM

Holy shit... how often do people apologize after they get flamed??
Way to go Madspinner! Rather than bitching back, your learning from your mistakes. Wish more people would do that these days.:thumbsup:

Lo)2enz0
01-16-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
if u arent a ricer its time to rethink the way u drive!

Jeff, You can't say that if you were in a rush you wouldn't drive like that. And since he has a neon license plate and than he drives like that cause he is in a rush doesn't make him a ricer. Just makes him someone in a rush.

Laurier

GTS Jeff
01-16-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0

Jeff, You can't say that if you were in a rush you wouldn't drive like that. And since he has a neon license plate and than he drives like that cause he is in a rush doesn't make him a ricer. Just makes him someone in a rush.

Laurier hey laurier, ure directing your comments at the wrong person. i wasnt the one who called him a ricer cuz of the way he drives and cuz he has a neon thing around his plate. that was hollywood. dont get me wrong, i totally agree with hollywood...but im not responsible for what he says.

but ill answer your question. i CAN say that that i DONT drive that way, even when im in a rush. tailgating is the one of dumbest things u can ever do while driving. i shouldnt need to explain why. as well, tailgating accomplishes nothing if ure in a rush anyway; i find that hanging back and looking further ahead does a whole lot more than tailgating if im in a rush.

sr20dett :rolleyes: :D :D :D :tongue:

and yea props to madspinner for apologizing :thumbsup:

theken
01-16-2003, 08:36 PM
yet again jeff is the man :thumbsup:

Lo)2enz0
01-16-2003, 09:22 PM
hey laurier, ure directing your comments at the wrong person. i wasnt the one who called him a ricer cuz of the way he drives and cuz he has a neon thing around his plate. that was hollywood. dont get me wrong, i totally agree with hollywood...but im not responsible for what he says.

but ill answer your question. i CAN say that that i DONT drive that way, even when im in a rush. tailgating is the one of dumbest things u can ever do while driving. i shouldnt need to explain why. as well, tailgating accomplishes nothing if ure in a rush anyway; i find that hanging back and looking further ahead does a whole lot more than tailgating if im in a rush.

sr20dett :rolleyes: :D :D :D :tongue:

and yea props to madspinner for apologizing :thumbsup:

sorry I did point my finger at the wrong person. But tail gateing is something that no one should do. I was getting more at the idea of driving fast and "weaving" through traffic. But I totally agree with you tail gateing is retarded, thats how accidents happen. well sorry about that jeff.

Laurier

ps: common man drop the sr20dett thing, I screwed up

GTS Jeff
01-16-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0

ps: common man drop the sr20dett thing, I screwed up haha just buggin u man

szw
01-16-2003, 11:05 PM
I apogize for riding your ass .

:rofl:

Hollywood
01-17-2003, 12:09 AM
that was hollywood. dont get me wrong, i totally agree with hollywood...but im not responsible for what he says.

This is funny. Jeff, someone at the meet that night said that you and I were the 2 major evil/trouble makers on the forum. There was only one thing I could say to that.........."THANKS!"

But seriously though Madspinner, no worries. I did not expect an apology, it was not really needed, but for that I respect you.

GTS Jeff
01-17-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Hollywood

This is funny. Jeff, someone at the meet that night said that you and I were the 2 major evil/trouble makers on the forum. There was only one thing I could say to that.........."THANKS!" honestly people!!! im a kind hearted gentle soul!

LUDELVR
01-17-2003, 02:26 AM

Well, truth be known, I'm an asshole hahaha, but a likeable asshole!! Anyway, yah, it was cool meeting you too man, and thanks for the hookups at your coffee shop...although I don't drink too much coffee, it's all good!! :thumbsup:

And What the hell are you talking about? I got everything to offer!!!! hahahah , my entire 2 dollars and 25 cents in my pocket is as good as Gspot's as long as he's cool!!! hahaha,:rofl:

LUDELVR
01-17-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by calarina

HAHAHA, if you lend him something, don't expect to get it back for about a month or so. It took him a month to watch 3 movies! :rofl:

Hey! I take my time!!! hahahah, I need some time to evaluate the movie as well as organize my thoughts about it and then take it into consideration when I watch the next one! It becomes too overwhelming to sit there and watch the entire series!
Besides, I was watching it with someone who didn't know the difference between star wars and star trek! "And let me just say... may the force be with you" "do you even know who I am?" haha, a little simpsons for you. Anyway, you got your movies back so what's the big deal? :dunno: ;) :rofl: :rofl:

LUDELVR
01-17-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Hollywood

Nice guy till he starts talking about bringing pajamas to your house. :nut:

HAhaha....

Hey hey hey, you're the one who started that shit, so don't try and pawn that off on me!!! hahahahahah:rofl: :rofl:

Hollywood
01-17-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

Hey hey hey, you're the one who started that shit, so don't try and pawn that off on me!!! hahahahahah:rofl: :rofl:

Ya.....go with that.

Hahaha.:barf:

Madspinner
01-17-2003, 03:39 PM
Thanks everyone for accepting my apology.I'll usually just speed .I'm not really a crazy driver .lol

calarina
01-17-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

Hey! I take my time!!! hahahah, I need some time to evaluate the movie as well as organize my thoughts about it and then take it into consideration when I watch the next one! It becomes too overwhelming to sit there and watch the entire series!
Besides, I was watching it with someone who didn't know the difference between star wars and star trek! "And let me just say... may the force be with you" "do you even know who I am?" haha, a little simpsons for you. Anyway, you got your movies back so what's the big deal? :dunno: ;) :rofl: :rofl:

Heh, lol, just jokin' man...lol. We all know you're a little slow on the intake :D If ya need to borrow Spaceballs and confuse your gf some more, lol, I should be able to get that back within a week, because it's only one movie. :rofl: