PDA

View Full Version : ideas for business plan??

sillyd
01-15-2003, 11:37 PM
I have to write a real, very detailed business plan for one of my classes. Any ideas? I'm trying to think of something somewhat realistic because if it's a good idea i may use it for my work term. If not i'll just use the boring business i have right now.

Stratus_Power
01-16-2003, 12:11 AM
write a business plan on opening a bubble tea place in U of A :D

szw
01-16-2003, 12:44 AM
bookie ring!

max_boost
01-16-2003, 12:52 AM
If you pay me I will write you a very detailed report on opening up a Chinese Restaurant in the Mckenzie Towne area.....I will include all costs such as advertising, marketing, lease, payroll, use demographics to support why it is a profitable market etc. etc. hahaha

What class do you have to do this for? Sounds similar to what I have to do for MKTG310 at SAIT

RSeXy
01-16-2003, 01:16 AM
open a pho restaurant in MacHall! its just waiting to be done! you'll be an instant millionaire!

Stratus_Power
01-16-2003, 01:22 AM
haha or one in Hub Mall in U of A! i promise you i will be there every single day!

three.eighteen.
01-16-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
haha or one in Hub Mall in U of A! i promise you i will be there every single day!

:werd: you shuolda heard my plan to open a pho/bubble tea place with no speedbumps, wide parking stalls and low curbs, open 24 huors with several initial d machines...thats a million dollar idea!

GTS Jeff
01-16-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power

bah this stupid place doesnt need more fobs!!

Originally posted by three.eighteen.

:werd: you shuolda heard my plan to open a pho/bubble tea place with no speedbumps, wide parking stalls and low curbs, open 24 huors with several initial d machines...thats a million dollar idea!

hahahaha