PDA

View Full Version : Digital Photography Course

GoChris
05-31-2005, 01:59 PM
Where can I take a photography course? I was looking for the Chinook college website but no luck.

Looking for something asap and not longer than a few days or a week max if its not many hours each day.

Basically I just want to be able to use a DSLR to the fullest and understand what everything means with setting up shots.

benyl
05-31-2005, 02:00 PM
SAIT But those usually last a few weeks.

If you want quick and dirty, do a search for photography resources and there should be a bunch of links to websites that can help you.

eblend
05-31-2005, 05:10 PM
my sis taking a photography course at sait right now, so i guess they offer that

Despair*
05-31-2005, 05:32 PM
Yeah SAIT has quite a few running later on at night usually from around 7 to 10 pm. Most don't really last too long, and only run once a week.

eb0i
05-31-2005, 11:10 PM
The U of C offers a few through their continuing education courses but from what I see from their site is that there are no courses being offered at the moment.

However Sait has a few courses but they don't start until June. Sait Continuing Education Link (http://www.sait.ab.ca/calendars/conedcalendar/courses.html)

Go to the above link and select "photography" from the drop down box.

I myself want to take courses too but I don't know what to take when I look at what they offer at SAIT. These are the ones I'm thinking of.

PHOT-104 Introduction To Digital Photography
PHOT-114 Advanced Digital Photography
PHOT-200 Photography - Basic Film and Digital

Has anyone here taken any of these? If so any feedback or recommendations?