PDA

View Full Version : need a deal at andb sound

theken
05-31-2005, 06:48 PM
yeah can anybody get me a good deal at a and b sound?? i am trying to buy the jl 500/1 but at 749 not really worth it so anybody who can get me a deal, or has one for sale lemme know

theken
05-31-2005, 09:45 PM
nobody is hooked up at A and B sound

theken
06-04-2005, 12:57 PM
?????

5hift
06-04-2005, 01:25 PM
It might help to wait more than 5 minutes to see if someone replies

theken
06-04-2005, 01:32 PM
the 3rd one is 5 days so smarten up

googe
06-04-2005, 02:05 PM
you dont need to know the person working there to get deals from them.

lastprodigy
06-04-2005, 02:07 PM
go firoz at soundsaround south :nut: :rolleyes: :banghead: :rofl: :poosie:

Weapon_R
06-04-2005, 02:12 PM
ebay it and save HUNDREDS.

They are going for around 500 to your door (taxes, duties, shipping)

06-04-2005, 02:17 PM
haha yea that brown guuy at soundsurraound south,

"I hook you up man!"
ME-"no im just checkin things out thanks!"
"everybody hates the brown guy!"

haha hes awesome, but yeai got 2 JL 12's in a ported box for $300, so they can work out a deal!

nismodrifter
06-04-2005, 02:23 PM
ughhhhhhhhh a&b sound....worst store EVER!!
want to know what their price match policy is?
"XX store has this priced $XX less than your current price, here is the flyer to show you"
"um ok, so why not get it from there?"

um, ok...so I did. faggots.

mdeleon
06-04-2005, 02:43 PM
^^^ are you kidding me? what BS...ye i hate a&b as well, when i was in gr 9, i went in there to buy those dvd cases...but of course i was lookin around first at everything...i knew everyone was eying me since everyone kept coming up to me and asking me if i needed any help, i wasn't dressed ghetto, i wasn't dressed rich, i was in casual wear...so i ay for my stuff about to walk out and these two security guards meet me at the door wait till i walk out and then ask me if that's all i have from the store? at this point in my head i was like wtf? i can't believe this shit...and everyone coming in was giving me dirty looks, pity looks, disappointed looks, every disgusted look you can think of...anyways i let them check the plastic bag, receipt, i took everything outta my pockets and after they realised i had nothing, they were like sorry we were told that you were stealing stuff. i was like what were you told i was stealing? "we can't say" k, who told you i was stealing? "we can't say" k then tell me how would i be able to steal from you guys if right from the time i walked through the door every one of you had an eye on me and kept buggin me if i needed some help? "[pause]...have a nice day sir" and they walked back in...damn i was so embarrased, after i just wanted to rob the place haha.

i hate a&b...well at least the one buy sunridge mall.

theken
06-05-2005, 06:50 PM
yeah i ebay checked but i payed less for one like 3 years ago then they are now, and i dont want the hassle of ordering again, i just got my second w7 shipped well worth it for the money, but amps are the sae price as the sub on ebay

braden883314
06-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by mdeleon
^^^ are you kidding me? what BS...ye i hate a&b as well, when i was in gr 9, i went in there to buy those dvd cases...but of course i was lookin around first at everything...i knew everyone was eying me since everyone kept coming up to me and asking me if i needed any help, i wasn't dressed ghetto, i wasn't dressed rich, i was in casual wear...so i ay for my stuff about to walk out and these two security guards meet me at the door wait till i walk out and then ask me if that's all i have from the store? at this point in my head i was like wtf? i can't believe this shit...and everyone coming in was giving me dirty looks, pity looks, disappointed looks, every disgusted look you can think of...anyways i let them check the plastic bag, receipt, i took everything outta my pockets and after they realised i had nothing, they were like sorry we were told that you were stealing stuff. i was like what were you told i was stealing? "we can't say" k, who told you i was stealing? "we can't say" k then tell me how would i be able to steal from you guys if right from the time i walked through the door every one of you had an eye on me and kept buggin me if i needed some help? "[pause]...have a nice day sir" and they walked back in...damn i was so embarrased, after i just wanted to rob the place haha.

i hate a&b...well at least the one buy sunridge mall.

Fuck man, they had NO RIGHT to search u, i woulda been like im callen my lawyer, its my understanding that have have to be 100% sure your are stealing before they can do something like that. Exspecially with rent-a-cops! I woulda been so mad.

My experiances only--> Anyways I have always found A&B to be pretty good, i think they have been going down the drian lately, they are good about their warranties. Soundsaround is the worst, fuck they will sell you what ever u can afford, its very high pressure, and their warranties system is bad. Visions isnt quite as bad, but is the same idea. I like futureshop to, they are wicked with their warranties, and the staff just try to get the best thing suited for you. With high-end stereo parts, i would stongly suggest going somewhere that has a good reputaion, and are good about thier warranties, high-tech stuff had been known to malfunction, and it can cost you a arm and a leg if you cant get it on warranty, or if you dont know alot about electonics and cant test and fix it yourself. Every deck i have ever boughten has crapped out on me within 2 years, with future shop, i'd take it in, they would call me a week later, and tell me i got a instore credit to get a new one, fuck right on :thumbsup:. And it also has a high tendance to get stolen, so make sure you protect your investment (if you want to call it that)

In conclusion, do your reaseach before you spend alot of money on a amp, u dont want to be stuck with a $600 paper weight. Go to different store, exspecially speciality ones that deal in car audio only, they are quite knowledgable. And dont be pressured into buying something and make sure u got all the fact.

~Braden

theken
06-05-2005, 08:56 PM
no i have a jl 500/1 already i have had it like 3 years no problems, i jusyt got another sub and need another amp for it, since w7 and 500/1 match up so perfectly thats really all i am looking for

canadian_hustla
06-06-2005, 08:58 AM
Soundsaround is the worst, fuck they will sell you what ever u can afford, its very high pressure, and their warranties system is bad. Visions isnt quite as bad, but is the same idea. I like futureshop to, they are wicked with their warranties, and the staff just try to get the best thing suited for you

^

:werd:

another thing, watch out for EXCHANGE/RETURN POLICIES

EXCHANGE /= RETURN

anything you return to soundsaround, you cannot get cash back for (basically they steal your money, then make it so that it is impossible to recover - you can't have it back, and instead must waste it buying their shitty overpriced products)