PDA

View Full Version : Name the place

Supa Dexta
05-31-2005, 07:47 PM
Well my car is in need of a body shop... Needs a fair bit of work after the accident, buddy's insurance people left a message saying they checked out my car, it is fixable, and if I knew where I wanter to take it to get fixed.. Since I am new to town I don't know any shops, let alone which are good ones.. So basically:

-A jeep hit my parked '01 sentra.. It was in mint shape with very low milage
-He kind of got stuck, and went back and forth till' he got loose
-The front bumper was ripped off
-Everything under the front bumper was pushed in against the engine
-The hood is bent just on the very outter edge, kind of rolled under, hooked almost. I imagine it will be replaced as a whole
- Since it was kind of head on, at a bit of an angle the front wheel that was against the curb got pushed into it, and got ate by the curb, until it took enough of an impact to jump up onto the curb... This scares me the most, that a stock steely took that much force to get eatin' and rip the tire off the bead... So I'm a bit worried about the steering and suspension, and if it got shifted at all..

The "frame" as much of a frame that is in these cars, mainly just where everything meets on the front corners, it's kind of banged in as well..

So as you see it is rather extensive... poor, poor little sentra.. Where should I send it..?
thanks guy's...

:nut:

Supa Dexta
05-31-2005, 09:47 PM
Been a long day, so I'm hittin' the hay early.. I'll check back in, in the morning.. I think they're expecting a call from me tomorrow, so any suggestions tonight will be appreciated... oh also the car is in the SE, not too far from mac trail/50th ave area.. Butit isn't a big deal as it has to be towed in any case...

:)

duffspec
06-01-2005, 07:40 AM
I think by the sound of the accident the car could be a writeoff. I think you can find out more info in this section.http://forums.beyond.ca/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=107

Supa Dexta
06-01-2005, 04:08 PM
No, the insurance guy says it is fixable, so we'll see.... I left him a message and mentioned national and concours... we'll see what goes on...

:dunno:

Supa Dexta
06-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Well the tow truck finally came today and the car is off to national... I hear they do good work, so here's hoping!...

:thumbsup:

Weapon_R
06-07-2005, 10:30 PM
National is good.

duffspec
06-07-2005, 10:30 PM
Let me know how it goes bro. :thumbsup: