PDA

View Full Version : wtf was this about

inline6turbo
05-31-2005, 08:01 PM
i know this post was closed but i just have to say wtf.
please dont post shit like that ever again ESPECIALLY whoever posted my nexopia page....
all threads like these do is ask for someone to cuss me out calling me ugly or w/e and hurting my feelings. please keep your opinions to yourself and your dick in your pants.
:thumbsdow
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89237

gorillam
05-31-2005, 08:27 PM
No kidding, kick his ass :thumbsup:

dj_rice
05-31-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by gorillam
No kidding, kick his ass :thumbsup:

U got my vote

inline6turbo
05-31-2005, 08:31 PM
like really.... what is the thought process that is behind shit like that... especially when he knows i frequent this forum
:dunno: :whipped: :guns:

dj_rice
05-31-2005, 08:36 PM
Maybe hes an attention whore

kaput
05-31-2005, 08:40 PM
Just a thought, if some guy on the internet calling you ugly is going to hurt your feelings then you shouldn't post pictures of yourself on the internet.

btw I like the bunny video on your nextopia website

DJ Lazy
05-31-2005, 08:44 PM
Ok.. I understand that you are upset that he posted your nexopia on beyond... but its not like it wasn't openly available before.. :dunno:

inline6turbo
05-31-2005, 08:47 PM
i totally understand but still its kinda creepy....

but seriously i dont need to go on here and find posts like that

DannyO
05-31-2005, 08:52 PM
Yea it was abit uncalled for, I'm ashamed to be part of that post:( , but :thumbsup: to the disk brake on bed, I dunno why I found that soo cool.

inline6turbo
05-31-2005, 08:56 PM
lol ya thats when i first got them and opened the box on my bed
i was so happy

Weapon_R
05-31-2005, 08:59 PM
Ya know, if I were upset or embarrassed to have my pics on the net, i'd do a few things a little differently.

1) I wouldn't post my pics on the net.

2) I wouldn't make ANOTHER thread to bring attention to the original one, ensuring that those who missed it the first time around saw it again.

But that's just me. Maybe i'm just different.

eblend
05-31-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

2) I wouldn't make ANOTHER thread to bring attention to the original one, ensuring that those who missed it the first time around saw it again.

hey this thread worked for me, never seen the original, and now i have

inline6turbo
05-31-2005, 09:29 PM
they closed the last one b4 i could respond and it not to hard to find the old one with the big line through it a couple topics down. i just wanted to say its bs to post stuff like that, if i really cared what people thought about me or if people saw me i wouldnt have a nex page and i would have asked the mods to delete the topic, but i also dont want more stuff about me given to a crazy guy....

w/e

i just wanted to say dont post stuff like that about me anymore

240john
05-31-2005, 10:01 PM
well you are a chick so it happens. that bubbasti guy is a noob anyway so what do you expect? most beyond guys are cool but that guy is obviously screwed

hollywood_35
05-31-2005, 10:21 PM
wow, he must really like you to go through that trouble... either that or he's a creep :rolleyes:

edit: your car is sexy

ninspeed
05-31-2005, 10:26 PM
this is what happnens when your a female on a male dominated board... Know that most of the frequent/older members have respect for each other though

Idratherbsidewayz
05-31-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by 240john
that bubbasti guy is a noob anyway so what do you expect?

Theres the pot calling the kettle black. Did you forget you signed up this month?

Kaos
05-31-2005, 10:46 PM
What about the guy who posted your nexopia.

please dont post shit like that ever again ESPECIALLY whoever posted my nexopia page....

not really it happens to know inow her and she added me on her friends from nexopia...

get your facts straight...

he says you guys are friends because you added him. :rofl:
This guy needs to ge a clue.

gpomp
05-31-2005, 10:49 PM
Ya know, if I were upset or embarrassed to have my pics on the net, i'd do a few things a little differently.

man, that's just irrational :zzz:

finboy
05-31-2005, 11:17 PM
you could always make another motion for a banning

motion +1 :D

RickDaTuner
06-01-2005, 12:17 AM
+1 for this thread being closed

the first post was useless, this one just makes it Rediculous

IF ANYTHING, you should be flattered that some one is calling you pretty/hot:closed:

inline6turbo
06-01-2005, 01:31 AM
yes :closed:

all i wanted to do was make a point that i wasnt able to in the last thread and i hope mister sti doesnt do it again.
im not trying to bitch and moan, i would just like those kind of thoughts to be kept personal as long as im frequenting these threads. :rolleyes:

Team_Mclaren
06-01-2005, 01:40 AM

couldnt agree more,

Nex is an open site too, I mean wouldn't you expect people to comment when they see the pic?

Zephyr
06-01-2005, 01:49 AM
Welcome to the internet. Population You.

Sucks that you have a internet admirer, but what can you do when you have a profile online...

Sure it's creepy, but best thing you can do is hurry and remove all your stuff on the internet to safeguard yourself.

Man my last girlfriend had some guy stalked her literally, THAT was creepy, he found where she lived and went to visit, and it all started because of myspace.com. So just becareful, the original thread was closed and try not to bring more attention to it, because hell, I didn't see it till now, but anyways it's good that you are going "HEY GUYS THIS GUY NEEDS A LIFE AND IS LIKE GOING 'OMGHI2U' ON THE INTERNET TO ME"

Just ignore noobs like that and let mods know incase this happens again, we'll deal with it ASAP with a iron ban fist LOL

inline6turbo
06-01-2005, 01:56 AM
ok maybe someone missed this so ill do it again.....

:closed: :closed: :closed:

Chiggles
06-01-2005, 02:51 AM
:drama:

Ben
06-01-2005, 03:23 AM
And with that...:closed: