PDA

View Full Version : JDM Connection Japanese Import

Tuner Guy
05-31-2005, 08:21 PM
I'm new to this car forum and just had a question for all of the member that have imported cars from Japan.

Does anybody have an experience importing through JDM Connection? I think I am going to import a vehicle through them but I'd like to know if anybody has done business with them at all? I think I'm going to call the BBB to get some info but I'd like some first hand information from somebody that has done business with them.

TurboMedic
05-31-2005, 11:38 PM
I think here importconcern.ca is the joint to visit....

AllGoNoShow
05-31-2005, 11:48 PM
Did u search the board? I think it was just discussed but it could have been another JDM place.
If it was this place... don't go, according to many, they rip u off and sell things that shouldnt be sold for that much etc.. etc.. I don't remember the whole thing, but stick with importconcern.

lastprodigy
05-31-2005, 11:53 PM
jdmconnection is the guy that used to curb cars on here now has a business.........

CalgarySupra
06-01-2005, 12:16 AM
yeah i buy all my stuff from JDM source. i like the friendly, caring service. i am always very satisfied when i buy from them.

civicrider187
06-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
Did u search the board? I think it was just discussed but it could have been another JDM place.
If it was this place... don't go, according to many, they rip u off and sell things that shouldnt be sold for that much etc.. etc.. I don't remember the whole thing, but stick with importconcern.

That's quite the statement!

Absolutely no truth in that whatsoever. We have imported some very nice cars in which all of our customers are very happy with.

As for "curbing" cars, we thought it might be a good idea to establish a good working relationship with our suppliers before we began to import for others.

REDDEX
03-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

talon31
03-04-2006, 09:53 PM
ive dealt with jdm connection and they are very good. they often have the same vehicles as import concern but for a few hundred cheaper. i recommend them.

andyg16
03-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by CalgarySupra
yeah i buy all my stuff from JDM source. i like the friendly, caring service. i am always very satisfied when i buy from them.

but u dont drive nething..

dj_rice
03-04-2006, 10:23 PM
I dont see why everyones all giving props to Import Concern....they're not the only car importer around and their customer service really sucks....

JDM Connection :thumbsup:

ninjak84
03-05-2006, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by dj_rice
they're not the only car importer around and their customer service really sucks....

I don't think so at all.
I've been window shopping for a bit now, and someone always replies to me nice and fast when I ask about incoming cars.

mx73someday
03-05-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by talon31
ive dealt with jdm connection and they are very good. they often have the same vehicles as import concern but for a few hundred cheaper. i recommend them.

If you see a Broker Stock car that is on both Import Concern and JDM Connection, ask Import Concern about how we can beat the competitor's price, we can almost always beat our own quoted prices by $200-600. We prefer to quote high so that we never disappoint by exceeding the quote.