PDA

View Full Version : Get a clue

Supa Dexta
06-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Get this, I just heard this story... A woman that my lady friend works with was heading in to work this morning when her car stalled.. The guy behind her, got out of his car came up and started yelling at her. Before she got the window closed he actually spit on her!... People need to chill the hell out in this town.. I don't know about you, but I get paid by the hour, I'm never in a rush... If I would have seen this take place, that guy would not only be making it in to work late, He'd be off for some time and be getting fed thru a tube... She doesn't know if the woman got a description or a plate, but I sure as hell hope she did...

:rolleyes:

rmk
06-01-2005, 10:01 PM
:werd: that's digusting. was the prick driving a white jimmy by chance?

GoChris
06-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by rmk
:werd: that's digusting. was the prick driving a white jimmy by chance?
lol

and ya thats fucked up

Mad$ella
06-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Odd, and GROSS :barf:

GQBalla
06-01-2005, 10:32 PM
stupid prick!!!

BubbaSTi
06-02-2005, 06:54 AM
I had an encounter once with a prick in a white jimmy. The guy was such a dick.

duffspec
06-02-2005, 06:56 AM
Nothing a little pepper spray down the throat won't fix!!!! :thumbsup:

SilverBoost
06-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Stories like this don't even surprise me any longer since this town has an over abundance of dickheads it seems.

I really wish they'd bring in regulations like they have in Germany to get your license. I'd pay $3000 right now to get a license if it meant getting most of these morons off the road. Zero road etiquitte, zero driving intelligence and just plain dumbass behavior seem to be the only things you require here to get your class 5.

At least I'm not bitter about it.....

Supa Dexta
06-06-2005, 03:47 PM
I don't think throwing money at anything ever helps.. All that does is hurt the hard working, people who get little pay, they are usually decent drivers because they can't afford to loose their car or have their insurance rise thru the roof... And then while they can't drive you have all the rich dicks and their (even worse) kids out there not givin' a fuck....

:nut:

Hakkola
06-06-2005, 05:20 PM
I think throwing money at it does help, there's no denying that european drivers own their north american counterparts.

Besides, if anything it will help remove some of the unsafe rustbuckets off the street, a lot of the time those are the bad drivers as well. I saw a car yesterday with damage to the front and rear bumpers and the guy was still driving in and out of traffic like a total douche. He was young too, there's no doubt in my mind paying a high price for your license would improve traffic, get junkers off the road, and get more people on the trains and buses which is better for pollution anyhow, and more money would be going to the city for better transit and roads etc...

I think then people might take driving a bit more seriously, but that's just my opinion.

2002civic
06-06-2005, 05:31 PM
where did this happen?

Supa Dexta
06-06-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I saw a car yesterday with damage to the front and rear bumpers and the guy was still driving in and out of traffic like a total douche

Was that me..? :rofl: Jk.. But my car does have rear damage and a little on the front but doubt you could see it.. BOTH from others hitting me, rear ended while letting soem kids cross the road, and hit on the front fender by a guy comming out of an alley...

:thumbsdow

braden883314
06-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Just today on macloud I was tungin onto glenmore east, And there was someone in the lane next to the turn lane, at the light tryin to get in, so they are stopped at a green light, but the guy behind her was SO close to their bumper that he couldnt get around, so he is sitting there honkin his honk like an idiot. like there was no body in the lanes beside him, he was just way to close to their bumper that finally when the light went red, he back'd-up then while at an agle to get into the other lane, next he gets out of his car, and kicks her bumper! Like both people here are in the wrong, But chill the fuck out!!!

And about Supa Dexta's story, oh man the lady should have gonna his plate, that is assult!!! The fucker should be charged and in my opinion should have his fuckin licence cut up and shoved up his ass, wut a jerk, I wouldnt consider that to be her fault at all, it have probley happend to everybody at one point in their life, I admit i have my moments, but it ussally because anouther driver has done something really stupid. Fuck on deerfoot later today a guy was tailin me and i was 80 in a 100, but fuck it was hard to see and it was pour, i thought i was reasonable, and most everybody else was goin about the same as me, when this guy could finally pass me he gave me the evil look, i really hope he hydroplanes into a side rail, sorry if that makes me a bad person, i really didnt see the fire. + there was 4 lanes at at least, and there was a semi beside me, i dont get it, people need to chill at shit that can't be help. I personally dont want to have to worry about driving, i enjoy rollin.

Anyways, thats my two cent, later.

~Braden

Hakkola
06-06-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta

Was that me..? :rofl: Jk.. But my car does have rear damage and a little on the front but doubt you could see it.. BOTH from others hitting me, rear ended while letting soem kids cross the road, and hit on the front fender by a guy comming out of an alley...

:thumbsdow

Haha, that sucks. The car was actually an Intrepid and it had EXTENSIVE front and rear damage.