PDA

View Full Version : Fukin thieves!

knees scrapin'
06-02-2005, 07:14 AM
Sometime between 10p.m. last night and 7am this morning someone busted into our Golf. They popped the lock cylinder and managed to take only some CD's and the wifes keys for her work(the key thing is kinda wierd). They also left a bag by her car with a fake security and parking pass. I live in a supposed "secured" building. Hopefully the cameras got somthing.

I need a hook up on a drivers side lock assembly for a 2004 Golf. If anyone can help me out that would be great.

Chris.

Moonracer
06-02-2005, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by knees scrapin'
Sometime between 10p.m. last night and 7am this morning someone busted into our Golf. They popped the lock cylinder and managed to take only some CD's and the wifes keys for her work(the key thing is kinda wierd). They also left a bag by her car with a fake security and parking pass. I live in a supposed "secured" building. Hopefully the cameras got somthing.

I need a hook up on a drivers side lock assembly for a 2004 Golf. If anyone can help me out that would be great.

Chris.

Shitty dude. Same thing happened to me in a "secrued building" Found out what underground parkades really are to thieves......A shopping mall! A whole wack of people got broken into and cars stolen etc...if only someone would catch one of them in the act cause I'd like to see the after pics...lol

knees scrapin'
06-02-2005, 09:18 AM
The damage really isn't to bad at all. Just the lock cyliner was pried open to access the plunger. Really probably less then 200 bux to fix. But its virtualy a new car and its the wifeys so she's all stressed out about it.

Fixing it is a non issue it s the thought in your mind that your car is not safe.

:guns:

duffspec
06-02-2005, 09:43 AM
Sorry to hear about that. I had a thief try to brake into my civic on my birthday, my bro and I were playing Luigi's mansion at 3:00 in the morning. Thank god I had a compustar, the alarm alerted me before the sirren went off. I jump to the window and seen the fool try to take my subs, and my bro jetted up the stairs. I followed suit, we open the door and it scared him off. The thief ran in to his Sunbird and started to drive with his lights off, so we couldn't see his plate. The sweet thing is I picked up a plant bed brick while my bro ran after the car and threw it through the back window nearly getting my bro in the noggin. SWEET REVENGE for my busted window. :thumbsup:

afrotl
06-02-2005, 09:43 AM
sorry to hear that man....I wish we could have those flame thrower alarms or the ones with the electric zappers in Canada then thieves will think twice before breaking into someones car....I think it will be wise to invest in a 2 way alarm.

AcuraTl
06-02-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by duffspec
Sorry to hear about that. I had a thief try to brake into my civic on my birthday, my bro and I were playing Luigi's mansion at 3:00 in the morning. Thank god I had a compustar, the alarm alerted me before the sirren went off. I jump to the window and seen the fool try to take my subs, and my bro jetted up the stairs. I followed suit, we open the door and it scared him off. The thief ran in to his Sunbird and started to drive with his lights off, so we couldn't see his plate. The sweet thing is I picked up a plant bed brick while my bro ran after the car and threw it through the back window nearly getting my bro in the noggin. SWEET REVENGE for my busted window. :thumbsup:

man in America, the homeowner would just out his TEK-9 then spray the sunfire LMFAO :P

Kaos
06-02-2005, 10:12 AM
Thats the thing about so called "secured buildings", they're not safe.
I'm guessing its someone in the same building that broke into your car.
My old place in Vancouver had secured parking but it got broken into 2 times, good ol 2 way pager system helped but I had a broken lock cover.
I dont wanna sound like an after school special but you should always take things with you, even if it is a bunch of CD's etc...