PDA

View Full Version : drift corolla rear ended

Teggy2nr
06-02-2005, 06:30 PM
I was on 17th ave on saturday around 4 o'clock, and there was a fender bender up ahead and as I passed it I saw that it was proll the nicest corolla I have aver seen in person. I mean this thing was nice, it was titanium silver with red decals all down the side, I think it had a roll cage and the works, it looked like it belonged at a D1 event. The damage wasnt too bad but it was enough to piss u off and feel bad for the guy. Dose any body know about this car or hear about the accident

Redlyne_mr2
06-02-2005, 07:20 PM
Shit that sucks...the rear 1/4s if they are clean are almost priceless.

nosegrindR
06-02-2005, 07:35 PM
yea that's my buddy's car...he was supposed to be at DTP, the damage is actually a lot more than you see

schurchill39
06-02-2005, 10:38 PM
Well how bad is it?

T-Dubbs
06-02-2005, 10:46 PM
PICS??

crazydave
06-02-2005, 10:48 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^:werd: :banghead:

JCX
06-02-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by RedDevil
PICS??

I wish I had my camera, I walked right by it. It looked like it was only at a fairly low speed. It was definitely a tad munched though. IIRC a minivan hit him.

duffspec
06-03-2005, 07:04 AM
Crap that suck ass. :thumbsdow

nosegrindR
06-03-2005, 03:18 PM
yea his rear end is fucked, it might be a write off, but i'm not sure, the guy that rear ended him said that the large "dent" in the rear of his car was there before.

that guy that rear ended him was trying to deny everything, he was claiming he had the right not to show proof of insurance and all this shit, if i was there i would have gone off on the dude

2000_SI
06-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by nosegrindR
yea his rear end is fucked, it might be a write off, but i'm not sure, the guy that rear ended him said that the large "dent" in the rear of his car was there before.

that guy that rear ended him was trying to deny everything, he was claiming he had the right not to show proof of insurance and all this shit, if i was there i would have gone off on the dude

Thats such horseshit.... when people make mistakes, they should fucking own up to them instead of trying to weasle their way out.

Cheep bastards....

freakin
06-03-2005, 03:30 PM

I hope he got the cops involved in that one. That guys sounds like a prick. He likely didn't have insurance if he was trying to pull that shit.

SpoonEK9@STRD
06-03-2005, 03:40 PM
yea that's my buddy's car...he was supposed to be at DTP, the damage is actually a lot more than you see

by dtp you mean d1 granprix right? hehe j/k

nosegrindR
06-03-2005, 04:10 PM
yea my buddy said he had to call the cops to force him to show his insurance.

the guy that rear ended him had a jeep cherokee, when he rear ended my buddy his fog lights broke and the guy denied that the broken glass was his. So my buddy pieced up the broken glass on the ground and matched it to his broken fog light and it matched like a 2 piece puzzle, and still the guy insisted that he didn't do anything, i have no clue where these idiots come from!

:banghead: :banghead:

jaylo
06-03-2005, 06:04 PM
He knew he was in trouble so he is freaking out because he knew that it was his fault. Denial was his defense. What a prick.

Teggy2nr
06-03-2005, 06:39 PM
I think hes a member on here

Kona9
06-03-2005, 06:51 PM
I saw it too. What a shame! Nice Corolla!

Teggy2nr
06-03-2005, 07:10 PM
I know I didnt really get a good look at it cuz I was driving and i didnt want to end up in the same position as him

ninjak84
06-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Noooo

This isn't the one with the rear anti-social banner is it?
I hope not.... I saw that one about 2 weeks ago, it's so crazy! :drool:

rice_eater
06-05-2005, 07:36 AM
yea my buddy said he had to call the cops to force him to show his insurance.

the guy that rear ended him had a jeep cherokee, when he rear ended my buddy his fog lights broke and the guy denied that the broken glass was his. So my buddy pieced up the broken glass on the ground and matched it to his broken fog light and it matched like a 2 piece puzzle, and still the guy insisted that he didn't do anything, i have no clue where these idiots come from!

:banghead: :banghead:

that guy must have figgured that since he was dealing with a kid he could probably intimidate his way out of it...good luck with a 17th Ave full of people :rofl: :rofl:

schurchill39
06-05-2005, 06:58 PM
any one find a picture of this buddies car yet?

duffspec
06-06-2005, 07:50 AM
Sell me your parts dude. hahahaahha J/K i hope that he is alright and you bud takes the fool to the cleaners!!