PDA

View Full Version : Seperate forums for the common cars

BumpinTalon
06-03-2005, 11:45 AM
just a quick suggestion, separate forums for the more common cars on the board would be cool, they'd make good places to sticky FAQs and quick fixes for a lot of cars.. instead of gumming up the top of the General Car Forum. a forum for Integras, Civics/CRXs, and Preludes would probably make the most sense, I don't think enough people drive other kinds of cars to make it really worthwhile to make forums for neons, cavaliers, etc...

reason I suggest that, is that in tersm of being a real car knowledge kind of place, beyond is kind of sketchy... we have solid mechanical, performance and forced induction sections but no FAQs or even stickied posts with links to FAQs, and no place for all the people with Civics to go talk about engine swaps and stuff... even just forums full of closed FAQs and posts about the different motors you can put in there and stuff would be cool.

Rockski
06-03-2005, 12:13 PM
"there isnt enough interest", thats what the mods have been saying since i joined. i guess we just like a jubmled car lot of info

rage2
06-03-2005, 02:02 PM
I'll work with Kenny on a FAQ section. We've been talking about it for quite some time, but never implemented it.