PDA

View Full Version : Bell Express Vu Inquiry

DarkDream
06-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Asking for Bell employees or anyone who knows....

I currently I have satellite tv with bell and i am wondering how much it would cost to get a second receiver and get it installed in my room...... The install probably won't be that easy because the satellite is on one side of the house and my room is on the other but it is still on the same floor.... or does that even matter...

Also the online prices are confusing because it says i can get a receiver for like 44 bucks and free installation if i stay with them for 24 months.... So if i guarantee them that i would stay with them for another 24 months would they give me free installation
or are these prices only for new customers.....

Here is the website
http://www.bell.ca/shop/58301.details
http://www.bell.ca/shop/58301.details?tab=PRICING

and what do the mean by "Buy more save more credit" What do i need to BUY MORE OF to qualify for this discount...

So is there anyone that can shed some light on this issue??? and tell me the cheapest way for me to get this done....

Thanks

Kobe
06-03-2005, 08:51 PM
We have 2 of there dishes.. But it was like $80 for it... Its super easy to install the dish man.. also doesn't really matter where your room is...

Buy one and install it yourself...

eblend
06-04-2005, 12:44 AM
way they usually feed the wires from the satellite is right into the main feed of the house which is located outside in a little box. Once they connect the satellite to the main house feed, all your cable outlets can then be used for satellite signal, but if you still have cable as well as satellite, then its a bit harder

EmJay
06-04-2005, 01:04 AM
im not to sure on the installation but we have bell express vu with two receivers and the last time i checked it was a $5 additional charge on top of your programming for another receiver

emjay

DarkDream
06-04-2005, 11:07 AM
when you got the second receiver was it bought with the first receiver????