PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Labourers for Pallet Place

eblend
06-04-2005, 12:57 AM
Hello

I know there may be some people on here who may want garanteed employment and don't mind starting out small, so try this place

Hillhurst Pallets

I worked at that place since 14, hours are flexible, pay starting at 9 bucks per hour, work is pretty easy and boss/foreman are frendly and easy to get along with. Responsibilities are pretty much stack some wood onto pallets, cut wood on saws, will most likely also be put onto a building table and build pallets right away, as they are in desparate need for good people. Pallets are build with air nail guns so not like you have to hammer em in by hand, just press the trigger and off you go. Chances are you will also get to drive the forklift whenever you need it and well, its not a bad place to work, can be dusty but if you don't mind its not bad.

If you apply you will get a job almost garanteed, unless ofcourse there is like 20 people applying at the same time, then they may not need that many, but 4 or so people for sure.

If you are intersted in this opportunity, post up and I will post the phone number. I don't have the number right now but will leave it tommorow, call the number if the boss doesn't pick up right away, then just leave a message and he will call back. Like i said the place is pretty slack so don't have to worry about boss intemidation and all that.

So if you are intersted reply here and post your interest and i will provide the number. Reason that they are in desparate need of people is because I am leaving for a new job starting monday and without me its going to be hard around there. If you are a good worker you will be respected and you can move up to the managment position very fast.

And perhaps the most important thing, you don't need to have any experience what so ever, so if you never even had a job in your life, this can be a good place to start.

lancer04
06-05-2005, 01:48 PM
where is it located? my friend might be intrested

are they hiring part time or full time? do u know the schedule?

anyways give me a pm i'll hook him up with some info

eblend
06-05-2005, 09:28 PM
hireing fulltime and part time, located few blocks from 39th ave train station. Schedule can be pretty flexible, just come when you can

i will get the phone number in a bit

lancer04
06-05-2005, 10:33 PM
okay , hes intrested could I get the phone number? also who should we ask for when we phone in?

39th ave which train? could u get there by train from whitehorn?

let me know thx

sabad66
06-05-2005, 11:03 PM
Where is that? NE? What are the shifts like?

eblend
06-06-2005, 07:13 AM
its in the south east, few blocks from where memory express south location is. To get there by train from whitehorn you would have to transfer to the andersen train and get off right after earlton stampede on 39th ave train station.

i will get the phone number tonight, anytime you can call, chances are the boss is not there and is out on deliveries, so you would have to leave a message and they would call back. I used to have the phone number in my cell but i switched cells and never bothered reentering, i will call my foreman tonigh to find out ( i don't work there anymore)

as for shifts, 7:30-5:00 mon to thur, 7:30-4 fridays, and 8-4 saturdays. If you can only work say halve a day, its also cool, or if you have to start a little later it also wouldn't be a problem.

I will get back with that number in a bit

eblend
06-07-2005, 08:34 PM
here is the number finally 243-8802

the bosses name is John so leave a message, if they ask you were refered by "Dima"

TheXplosion
06-07-2005, 08:56 PM
message box is full:confused: ...how do you pernounce your name.

eblend
06-07-2005, 10:33 PM
That boss mans box is full? weird...well call tommorow sometimes and it will clear up. Pronouced Deema

lancer04
06-12-2005, 10:01 PM
thanks , i been workin alot lately so i couldn't get back to this

but i gave the number to my friend and u as a referrel , thanks dima