PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1988 Chevrolet Corsica

Nissanaddict
06-05-2005, 01:22 PM
NEW PRICE!!!
Forgot to mention, this passed out of province and safety in Jan. no reason why it shouldn't pass any inspection.

I'm trying to part ways with my Corsica. It's a 1988 that just rolled 230 000 not too long ago. List of new stuff (everything listed has under 7000kms on it)

Head gasket put in not even 3 weeks ago (and all gaskets leading up to)
Shocks
Struts
Ball joints
Front right hub and bearing
Fuel filter
Ignition module
Muffler
Intermediate pipe
Brakes: Discs, drums, pads, shoes, rear wheel cylinders, and rear brake hoses, front right caliper, and new fluid as well
ATF, and coolant flushed recently

Little things: New washer pump, excellent set of front seats, countless interior parts (to remedy the typical GM interior falling apart....other than floppy seatbelt buckles and several small cracks in the dash, it looks great inside) Also, for a few extra dollars I will be willing to throw in the alpine CDA 9827 in it (but even if not, you will get the custom trim piece to mount aftermarket decks, as it is fused to the heater controls, and the conversion harness minus the antenna adapter)

Some of you may want this as a winter car....runs excellent in the winter and should be ready for many many more years of service. I've taken care of this thing as much as possible, and driving it doesn't feel like driving any 17 year old car. PM me with any offers.

$1000 OBO

Nissanaddict
06-06-2005, 05:22 PM
Bump.

Nissanaddict
06-13-2005, 08:40 AM
BUMP for new price.

Nissanaddict
06-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Bump again (this will probably be the last bump) I know it's not winter yet, but it's worth it if you want a winter car that you don't have to touch other than oil changes for years.

Nissanaddict
06-24-2005, 10:34 AM
BUMP
Engine problems of sorts have arose (oil pressure at idle) so it may need some work, but other than the engine, it's great. This car passed out of province several months ago (and safety) so it will pass those inspections to my knowledge.