PDA

View Full Version : Pinks on speedtv

GC84ever
06-05-2005, 08:47 PM
has anyone else see the ads for speedtv's new tv show Pinks?

I just visited their website www.pinks.tv (http://www.pinks.tv) I thought it would be maybe some average joes who want to live the famous F'n'F experience for pinks slips. but it seems it just celebratities racing each other (so they can afford to lose a car or 2). As some one has already said, "another lame reality show".

dj_honda
06-05-2005, 08:59 PM
the gto got smoked!

the show doesnt look that bad

AllGoNoShow
06-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Saw the ads for it before, looks not to bad guess we will see when the first ep comes.

asp integra
06-06-2005, 11:29 PM
looks kinda cool, would be nice to see some sick imports destroy some american muscle!

Thaco
06-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by asp integra
looks kinda cool, would be nice to see some sick imports destroy some american muscle!

i think you've watched a little too much F'N'F

finboy
06-07-2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Thaco

:werd:

asp integra
06-08-2005, 11:41 AM
probably, but it would be cool to see nonethe less

AllGoNoShow
06-08-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Thaco

BAHHAA soo true :)

2.0turbo
07-05-2005, 04:48 PM
Did anyone see the premier. It was pretty sweet. Just so everyone knows, it plays on speed at 9:30 pm mountain time wednesdays. I hoping for some tuners this week. It's cool how anyone can go on the site and challange the winners.

EK 2.0
07-05-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by 2.0turbo
Did anyone see the premier. It was pretty sweet. Just so everyone knows, it plays on speed at 9:30 pm mountain time wednesdays. I hoping for some tuners this week. It's cool how anyone can go on the site and challange the winners.

was the episode with the 2 F-Bodies the first one??...if so I saw it...and its a neat show...but the Host/Organzier sure likes to be an ass...haha...

other than that yeah it seems neat, but ida of giving up your car, I dont think the show does that...Cause at the end of the first one, when the homie lost his Firebird the Host said anyone can come onto the site and challenge either driver/car so...he must still have his whip...

AllGoNoShow
07-05-2005, 05:02 PM
nah the Opening show was 2 drag cars, not 2 street racers. The Fbody show was shit compared to the other one, too much bitching and naggin.

2.0turbo
07-05-2005, 05:34 PM
I saw the 2 drag cars on the site a while back. I didn't think they played it on tv but I probably just missed it.
The guy who was doing all the bitching was a little bitch. Although, he was so far out of his class I don't understand why he didn't bring a more done up car. Hope if he's on it again, he does a better car.

AllGoNoShow
07-05-2005, 05:37 PM
Probably doesn't have the cash to build up a nice strong car. The drag cars were 2 weel established shops with old foggies who have more money to throw around then most young people.

Akagi Redsuns
07-05-2005, 06:26 PM
I found it boring myself. Trying to get way too much drama from nothing, especially from that short guy in the TransAm.....for a second there I thought he would burst into tears during the NOS arguing during the 1st race. The host was annoying as well.

Ah well, glad someone enjoyed the show.