PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wakeboard on the weekend?

civicrider
06-05-2005, 09:36 PM
i was up on invemere great weather and smooth water, it was a little cold like 60F. still getting used to hte new boat and i got to try the new wakeskate out it was a blast but now i am so fucking soar i can baraly move:thumbsup:

cman
06-05-2005, 09:39 PM
to rainy/windy here to go out:(

unfocus
06-05-2005, 09:41 PM
i went but like 2 weekends ago the last weekend we had a such a nice day out.. man was i soar after those 2 days haha...

but yah i went fpr the first time and in my third attemp to get up i manage the nlost balance haha but i did good on my second one day aswell i manage to actaully get some air ...

civicrider
06-05-2005, 09:44 PM
yeah calgarys weather sucked im glad i got outta here. has anyone done much wakesurfing? its kinda fun learning i caught the wave for a bit but i think once you master it, it would get boring fast

iceburns288
06-05-2005, 10:12 PM
I ski now... man it does get ya damn sore but it's all worth it! What I hate is that wakeboarders come into our cove and wakeboard, I mean we're so close to the channel just go out there and board some, you like makin wake and the skiers in the cove hate it. Sometimes there's so much traffic it's really hard to get a good run in.

2002civic
06-06-2005, 10:13 AM
i went 2 weekends ago , freezing water down around sicamous but still ahd fun and we just got a new boat too and its taken some adjusting to the bigger wake