PDA

View Full Version : Strange grey car, no idea what it is...

iblizzard
06-06-2005, 12:51 AM
I've seen this car a couple times around the NW (Crowfoot, Hawkwood area.) and I've only just caught it out of the corner of my eye. Today I saw it up in the crowfoot parking lot and was able get little better look at it.. though it still didn't help me identify it. I saw the back end really well, and only caught a glimpse of the side... the back had a fairly large spoiler, and 5 small circular lights on either side (4 red, 1 white)... the emblem in the middle was one I'm not familiar with.. kind of like a stylized letter 'F'... there were no other markings on the back that I could tell. The side looked a little bit like a MkII MR2, but not a long. I can't really provide much more of a description... though I will post this little MS Paint sketch of the taillights and the emblem that I saw..

http://www.fallcon.com/paragon/weirdcar.jpg

Any ideas what this car is?? Sorry for not having much more info on it than this.. but it's not easy to try and find info on a car online when you don't have a name...

Weapon_R
06-06-2005, 01:23 AM
Supra?

Hakkola
06-06-2005, 01:23 AM
I saw this car last sunday, i remember from the front you could tell what it is, but my memory isn't so good today, I can't remember what car it was now, it had A LOT of bodywork done do it though, so in case someone wants to guess it's not an exotic.

It wasn't a supra, mid to late 90's car I think but nothing as nice as a supra.

nismodrifter
06-06-2005, 01:25 AM
I think this car was spotted in a thread a lonnnnnnnnng time ago, I can remember somone spotted a weird looking grey car but I can't remember what the hell its called

iblizzard
06-06-2005, 01:25 AM
yeah, it definitely wasn't a supra...

I'll have to keep a camera on me in case I see it again.. =/

nismodrifter
06-06-2005, 01:26 AM
ahhh here we go :) pics are in this thread too...so I guess I DO have a good memory haha

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27073

iblizzard
06-06-2005, 01:44 AM
Awesome! So... a fiero..

I'll have to try and take some pics of it next time I see it...

It may not be the best looking car (IMO), but you have to respect a car with that much time and effort spent on it..