PDA

View Full Version : Help Finding Wheels!

Toms-SC
06-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Wheels were found, thank you for your time

EK 2.0
06-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Being as they are now IIRC a discontinued model...your best bet is probably to call CMS< and see if their distibutors may have a set kicking around man...that is most likey the safest bet you have...or EBAY or sumfin.

Toms-SC
06-06-2005, 09:30 PM
This is a bad situation :(

duffspec
06-06-2005, 10:41 PM
I think you can find sweeter rim for your ride, but I would contact tire rack or discount tire direct. :dunno:

AllGoNoShow
06-06-2005, 10:45 PM
If you would like PM me your contact information and I can get our Tire/Wheel guy at work to see if he can hunt down a set of those for you and sell them to you. If he can then he will call u and you can just go through the shop instead of me then him then the dealer.

Toms-SC
06-07-2005, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by duffspec
I think you can find sweeter rim for your ride, but I would contact tire rack or discount tire direct. :dunno:

Been to both those places, its near impossible to find a good set of wheels for this car because of the akward bolt pattern. :(

Toms-SC
06-07-2005, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
If you would like PM me your contact information and I can get our Tire/Wheel guy at work to see if he can hunt down a set of those for you and sell them to you. If he can then he will call u and you can just go through the shop instead of me then him then the dealer.

PM Sent

AllGoNoShow
06-10-2005, 11:08 PM
Glad you found some, my guy could have gotten them for you he said if you didn't find any so if your current source lets you down, let me know again.