PDA

View Full Version : Smoked a Sentra



Audi Kid
06-25-2002, 12:17 AM
this guy lives up nere me......hes got rims and shit on his sentra we lined up at mcknight and uhhhh center street i think? he looks i look smile.............rev i beat him pretty bad! we chatted for a bit and i gave him this website to come check out.........hehe Tyler with the green del sol was across the street he got some good viewing! hehe :) :thumbsup:

Ben
06-25-2002, 01:35 AM
Nice Ownage!

Lined up against a Probe GT...

Owned off the line, and to the top of 3rd, but then I had nothing left!

Those things pull well in the higher gears I have determined, wheras mine is only good in the first 3...
Damnit!

Why do shipments take so long!

Audi Kid
06-25-2002, 11:40 AM
ya i owned him good :) lane change infront of him heh

Ben
06-25-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
ya i owned him good :) lane change infront of him heh

Thats a good sign

Madmax
06-25-2002, 11:58 AM
What kind of sentra was it??? B13 (91-95), B14 (95-99), B15 (00-Now).

Audi Kid
06-25-2002, 12:04 PM
brand new :)

GT2NV
06-25-2002, 12:26 PM
probe GT eh???? in your jetta and you came even close??:bullshit: i own both cars and my jettas like a friggin supercharged lawnmower, no chance you were ahead of him to the top of third, if you want to prove it to me that you can keep up to even the top of 2nd lets go:guns: :guns:

civic_rida
06-25-2002, 12:34 PM
Benny try race my buddies probe he lives by mk or try race my sir and see if u can have me till 3rd gear.

Redlyne_mr2
06-25-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
ya i owned him good :) lane change infront of him heh
hahahaha ...nice work with the lane change win!!!..dont forget to shoulder check and use your turn signal, it makes the loser feel so slaughtered...hahahahhah:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Madmax
06-25-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
brand new :)

You could have been racing the 1.8L , 2.0L (SE, you can't get those anymore though) or the 2.5L (SE-R)

Audi Kid
06-25-2002, 10:27 PM
i think it was an auto SE-R not spec v..

Audi Kid
06-25-2002, 10:28 PM
and Redlyne i did signal i did shoulder check hehehehe :)

T5_X
06-25-2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by black94gt
probe GT eh???? in your jetta and you came even close??:bullshit: i own both cars and my jettas like a friggin supercharged lawnmower, no chance you were ahead of him to the top of third, if you want to prove it to me that you can keep up to even the top of 2nd lets go:guns: :guns:

Well, first let's give him a chance to say what kind of probe GT this was. I beeive they've come with 3 engine choices. In the 1st gen, you have the turbo 4 and the Vulcan 3L (same engine as my truck) if it was a 1st gen probe, it's believable, especially if it was automatic and V6 as the turbo was faster.

GT2NV
06-25-2002, 11:34 PM
doesnt matter what kind of GT it was there all faster than the jetta id know! :thumbsup:

2000impreza
06-25-2002, 11:41 PM
maybe the driver behind the probe GT didn't know how to drive....... :confused: just cause a car has a higher listed specs or whatever doesn't mean its going to win. anything can happen on the streets.

oh yeah. my car is pretty even with a automatic sentra SE-R. let me know if you want to race sometime.

Audi Kid
06-25-2002, 11:43 PM
sure man! :D

Audi Kid
06-25-2002, 11:43 PM
whats your car got in it?

2000impreza
06-26-2002, 12:00 AM
sweet man. hehe.
i only got a few bolt on mods. intake, exhaust, afc, and ignition. these mods don't really do that much for performance. i'm working on nitrous but that doesn't count cause its most likely for track use. hehe.

whats the hp and torque specs for your audi? do you got any mods under the hood?

Audi Kid
06-26-2002, 12:16 AM
i dunno i got my intake bored the head is ported and polished ummmmmmmmm exaust...ummmmmmmmmmm i setr my timing a lil ahead...........ummmmm thats abought it.....whats HP/TQ on your car!?!?!?!


i got 140 hp prolly?!?!?!? its 135 stock sooo......and like 148 torque i think?!?! my car only weiths like 2250lbs

Ben
06-26-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Ranger_X31


Well, first let's give him a chance to say what kind of probe GT this was. I beeive they've come with 3 engine choices. In the 1st gen, you have the turbo 4 and the Vulcan 3L (same engine as my truck) if it was a 1st gen probe, it's believable, especially if it was automatic and V6 as the turbo was faster.


I dont know what kind of probe, it just said GT on it...

Was he racing, well, usually someone is racing when they squeel thier tires...

Do I know how to shift my car well...YES, did he by the sounds of it? No...

Was I ahead of him by the top of third? yes, Did I beet him all out? NO... Is my car fast? No...Is it quick in the first 3 gears? Yes...

Is my car bone stock? No...

Do I have a close ratio tranny with LSD? Yes...

Either way, his car is way faster, I never claimed I had him beat all out, just that I out did him in the first 3 gears...

Audi Kid
06-26-2002, 12:38 AM
BS U DID NOT hahahaha thx for the slurpee btw...mm damn good

2000impreza
06-26-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
i dunno i got my intake bored the head is ported and polished ummmmmmmmm exaust...ummmmmmmmmmm i setr my timing a lil ahead...........ummmmm thats abought it.....whats HP/TQ on your car!?!?!?!


i got 140 hp prolly?!?!?!? its 135 stock sooo......and like 148 torque i think?!?! my car only weiths like 2250lbs

holy crap. 140hp in a car that weighs 2250lbs will go pretty fast.

i think these are the correct specs for the impreza 2.5RS.
[email protected]
torque 166 ft lbs @ 4000
can't say if the mods i have on helped any.
i think my car weighs around 2880lbs. with all my stereo crap probably around 2950. i also have some heavy 17" rims so that doesn't help any. my car is a heavy beast :madred:

CRXguy
06-26-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by 2000impreza
sweet man. hehe.
i only got a few bolt on mods. intake, exhaust, afc, and ignition. these mods don't really do that much for performance. i'm working on nitrous but that doesn't count cause its most likely for track use. hehe.

whats the hp and torque specs for your audi? do you got any mods under the hood?

If I can take out a mildly modded 2.5RS, and rape Audi Kid's car, I'm sure you'll win!:thumbsup: :D

2000impreza
06-26-2002, 07:01 PM
i don't know, it might be a pretty fair race. i have a *cough*automatic*cough*

back up plan is to bring the cheater bottle along :bigpimp:

crx guy, did you take out a automatic or manual impreza? manual's are pretty fast if the driver knows what they are doing. automatics........ i don't know. i got one. they are about one second slower in the quarter:rolleyes: .

CRXguy
06-26-2002, 07:18 PM
Auto eh? I'm sorry to hear that. LOL....jokes

:D

The one I raced was definitely manual, but who knows, the driver might not have had the sKiLLz.:dunno: :thumbsup:

Audi Kid
06-26-2002, 09:25 PM
ya crxGuy beat me buy a then a car lenth from a roll in 2nd but when we rwet roads!! :(


hehehehehehehe u didnt rape me fag! race again?aced from a stnad i got kinda ansy and dropped at like 5 grand on

2000impreza
06-26-2002, 10:07 PM
you guys raced from a roll? i can take a crx racing from a roll but not dead stop.

Audi Kid
06-27-2002, 01:15 AM
dude....you should see this mother fucker drive.