PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Zelda Collector's Edition for Gamecube

HPower
06-07-2005, 01:24 PM
Looking for the Legend of Zelda Promotional Disc Collector's Edition that came with a bunch of gamecubes for free last year. Also must be in good shape (no scratches), and with original english insructions. I imagine they will be in good shape since nobody plays these things...

Willing to pay $10 for each in Calgary.

BokCh0y
06-07-2005, 01:51 PM
hahaha for $10!?!

Ebay is probably your best bet and chances are you're still gonna pay for it. If you search on ebay:

Legend Of Zelda Collectors Edition Promo GameCube

you'll find like 50 items listed but they are all going for minimum $10 USD and that's cuz the auction just started. There's some going for like $66.95 USD buy-it-now.....and all you offer is $10 bucks hahahahaha. Dude that disc is a collectors item now.

HPower
06-07-2005, 02:36 PM
I don't know who would waste their time collecting these things. The 4 games on them are all terrible. And I realize they go for that much on ebay. Also, they never go for 66 USD. The buy it now ones never get touched. Just because nintendo prints that it is a collector's edition, it doesn't necessarily make it so. Just marketing gimmicks

BokCh0y
06-07-2005, 02:57 PM
It's hard to say when it comes to the buy-it-now items as once you click on it - it ends the auction and the item is now longer listed. So I guess it is safe to say you don't know for sure if those $66 items are sold or not.

I'm not sure why or how you think people wouldn't pay $$$ for these things or who would pay $66 USD for one but if you look at this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8196165872&rd=1

it sure as hell looks like it might go for $66 USD as it is already at $61+ USD with 4 hours of bidding left.

Also if you look at the rest of the auctions:

http://search.ebay.com/Legend-Zelda-Collectors-Edition-GameCube_W0QQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfromZR10QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsacatZQ2d1QQsojsZ1QQssPageNameZRC0023

you will also see that the top three are going for $30+ USD with roughly 1-4 hours left to go. A majority of the ones that have 10- or more bids on them are not going for the $10 CDN you are offering to pay. They are bidding at $24 + USD and higher. If I were you I would change my offer of $10 to $100. Believe it or not there are people out there that want this game....regardless whether it is a collectors item or not.......didn't you create this thread wanting to buy this game? Another thing is if you are NOT looking for this game and since you think the games on the disc are so crappy then why are you looking for one then? Especially for one that is in MINT shape with no scratches and the instructions?

As for being a collectors item - seeing the game was in limited production and the production time has ended with the fact that it is still so sought after. Include the fact that it wasn't even possible to purchase this disc in a store as it was a giveaway with select systems......this in my book definitly qualifies as a collectors item for sure.

stick-boy
06-07-2005, 03:00 PM
wooo that dude got own3d:rofl:

nicely done :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HPower
06-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Another thing is if you are NOT looking for this game and since you think the games on the disc are so crappy then why are you looking for one then?

Very simple... to make money. I've sold many of them already. I don't know if you've ever tried this... But try it on for size. You buy something for $10 and then sell it for $50. 50-10 = 40. You've just made $40 subtract apprx 5% for ebay, and another 3% for their subsidiary paypal. Who doesn't want to make money?? Even though the games on the disc are total scheiß, that doesn't mean I don't want to buy it still. Maybe you get the picture now. There have been plently of people willing to sell this game for $10 to me, and there will be many more. Some people even give it away. So stop wasting my time, if you don't have one that you want to sell, then don't post. Simple

Gooseberry
06-07-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by HPower

Very simple... to make money. I've sold many of them already. I don't know if you've ever tried this... But try it on for size. You buy something for $10 and then sell it for $50. 50-10 = 40. You've just made $40 subtract apprx 5% for ebay, and another 3% for their subsidiary paypal. Who doesn't want to make money?? Even though the games on the disc are total scheiß, that doesn't mean I don't want to buy it still. Maybe you get the picture now. There have been plently of people willing to sell this game for $10 to me, and there will be many more. Some people even give it away. So stop wasting my time, if you don't have one that you want to sell, then don't post. Simple

So... many... lies... :rofl:

stick-boy
06-07-2005, 03:39 PM

if you can really get it for that cheap, then sell it for that much, your crooked

HPower
06-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by stick-boy

your crooked

Either "you are" or "you're" would be right...

But not "your".

It's not that hard, is it?

HPower
06-07-2005, 03:45 PM
I can see this is a waste of time. Lets just not bother!

:closed:

BokCh0y
06-07-2005, 03:52 PM

You come here trying to SCAM people so you can make a quick $40 to pay for your TSX!?! Maybe be YOU shouldn't be posting here anymore.

What's worse is how you sit there and nit pick other people about their grammer issues.....get a life pal. Your so petty.

I have a copy of the Zelda game to sell you......it's in the back of my trunk.

stick-boy
06-07-2005, 03:59 PM

Either "you are" or "you're" would be right...

But not "your".

It's not that hard, is it?

ok, you are crooked

BokCh0y
06-07-2005, 04:00 PM
^^^^:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

true dat.

pr0
06-07-2005, 05:26 PM
Hahah score I have this collectors pack and I didn't even know it was worth so much. :thumbsup:

Frostiex
06-07-2005, 10:06 PM
I will sell you mine....if you add a zero to your offer...heh:thumbsup: