PDA

View Full Version : Official Cleveland Cavaliers Thread

Pages : [1] 2

jumperman8
06-07-2005, 02:52 PM
This is for all the Lebron Lovers and Cav's Fans.

We will be awesome next season if we get some good shooters and a good president of operations.

Playoffs 2006, i think so:thumbsup:

jumperman8
06-07-2005, 02:55 PM
And yes, i know i spelt Cavaliers wrong. LOL

I just dont know how to Edit my Thread Name

gggunit
06-07-2005, 03:59 PM
Another thread for bandwagon jumpers.. its like cheering for the team that sydney crosby goes too.. yah team

RiCE-DaDDy
06-07-2005, 04:21 PM
bandwagon?? hardly

yea i know this is lebron's team but cmon, they didnt even make the playoffs. they got nothing to jump on unless your're a bron bron jock rider.

jumperman8
06-07-2005, 04:23 PM
Cav's problem comming down the stretch is that they sat around and expected Lebron to win all the games for them. If they woudl of continued to play as a team through out the season they woudl of madethe playoffs.

Lebron is sick, but he needs a team, jsut liek Michael did, and Worthy, Bird, Magic and Wilt. Teams win championships, not players.

RiCE-DaDDy
06-07-2005, 04:25 PM
^ agreed, but on the flip side we saw that lebron tried to take matters into his own hands, shooting 30+ shots per game and they lost even more.

jumperman8
06-07-2005, 04:28 PM
^^ true, but woudlnt you take more shots if your team todl you to?

RiCE-DaDDy
06-07-2005, 04:33 PM
^ if it was deterimental to the team, no. Sometimes, when your franchise superstar takes over games and dominates the ball, its usually good. You've seen with with MJ and other stars, but like everyone says its a team game. With lebron, he doesnt have that take over skill yet like MJ or Kobe. One of his strengths over those guys is his court vision and passing. The success that was seen earlier season was because lebron playing to his strengths.

Also we 've seen countless times AI gettin 40-50+ points and their team still losing.

jumperman8
06-07-2005, 09:33 PM
^^^ very true, shit finally a guy who knows shit abotu basketball to talk to hahaha, this is great

mo_virgin
06-07-2005, 10:20 PM
Why don't you two get a room.

jumperman8
06-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Becasue you would try and break in, fucking douche bag

RiCE-DaDDy
06-07-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by mo_virgin
Why don't you two get a room.

is this jealousy i see?? mmm yes...drown me in the waters of your envy

mo_virgin
06-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Shut up bongjai... "you are made of dumb"

mo_virgin
06-08-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by jumperman8
Becasue you would try and break in, fucking douche bag

Only cause i would need the bed to be with your mom you faggot.

RiCE-DaDDy
06-08-2005, 01:02 AM
man i would kill u and u wouldn't even know it

mo_virgin
06-08-2005, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
man i would kill u and u wouldn't even know it

LOL ok man... go back to studying your boraphyll before i open up some gates on your sorry ass.

jumperman8
06-08-2005, 10:08 AM

LOL ok man... go back to studying your boraphyll before i open up some gates on your sorry ass.

As you can see no one thinks your funny, and you are crowding my thread, so please stop being gay. P.s Go take it up the ass.:thumbsup:

mo_virgin
06-08-2005, 10:26 AM

As you can see no one thinks your funny, and you are crowding my thread, so please stop being gay. P.s Go take it up the ass.:thumbsup:

Don't worry... i don't think doing your mom is a laughing matter. You better get your facts straight... Rice-daddy and I have grown up with each other for the better part of our lives. Did you honestly not get the point when he threatened to kill me? or did you think he was being serious? so if you don't know what the fuck is going on its best to keep your mouth shut son.

jumperman8
06-08-2005, 10:59 AM

Don't worry... i don't think doing your mom is a laughing matter. You better get your facts straight... Rice-daddy and I have grown up with each other for the better part of our lives. Did you honestly not get the point when he threatened to kill me? or did you think he was being serious? so if you don't know what the fuck is going on its best to keep your mouth shut son.

LOL, ya think, no accually i did think he was seriously going to kill you. Doesnt change the fact your trying so hard to cuss me out, yet your just so bad at it. Another thing, This is a thread to talk about basketball, i dont give a shit if you guys grew up together, this isnt fucking story time. So i guess since you dont know what the fuck is going on you will just keep your mouth shut, son.

By the way, it was a little more then obvious you guys were freinds, not to much though. And hey, if you want to talk mom jokes, go to Ask Leo, and let LUDELVR serve you up.

:thumbsup:

PGTze
06-08-2005, 11:01 AM
Cavs need to get their front office straight first before they can win anything.

mo_virgin
06-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Ill jack your stupid ass threads whenever i want jumperman, if you want it to be private then don't post here.

Im not convinced that the cavs made the right choice in hiring mike brown, I think they should have stuck with Paul Silas, i mean silas has got alot that brown doesnt. He's got more expirience, he's played in the NBA before(albeit in the 70s), hes a cleveland native, and silas is a thug j/k (did you hear what he called boozer?). I know brown has lots of playoff expirience with the spurs... but i think hes got a tough road ahead of him transfering his knowledge from the spurs to the cavs. When silas got fired i thought for sure they had some really big name coach coming in to take over... like phil jackson or even don nelson, but mike brown? ehhh...

jumperman8
06-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Ill jack your stupid ass threads whenever i want jumperman, if you want it to be private then don't post here.

Im not convinced that the cavs made the right choice in hiring mike brown, I think they should have stuck with Paul Silas, i mean silas has got alot that brown doesnt. He's got more expirience, he's played in the NBA before(albeit in the 70s), hes a cleveland native, and silas is a thug j/k (did you hear what he called boozer?). I know brown has lots of playoff expirience with the spurs... but i think hes got a tough road ahead of him transfering his knowledge from the spurs to the cavs. When silas got fired i thought for sure they had some really big name coach coming in to take over... like phil jackson or even don nelson, but mike brown? ehhh...

You cant jack my threads, its not allowed, its in the rules im sure it is...:rofl:

Firing Paul Silas was dumb as shit, just a prime example of new ownership trying ot make a name for themselves early. I still thinkthey should write him a apology and ask him to come coach again. He was making some good strides with the team, what they lose 8 games of shit we are done better get a new caoch. Just stupid. Bottom line is this, if the CAvs do not get a good suporting cast they will never be able to use Lebrons talents to the maximum level.they need a good shooter and a good big man. Mcinnis will do well on ball next year adn if they keep Z then they are set there. Big problem is getting that shooter. We will see who they draft adn that shoudl tell alot of where they are going.

I jsut want to see Lebron as a playoff player, everyone jsut goes up in skill when it comes ot playoffs, look at Wade, sick. So it will be scary to see Lebron playoff time.

RiCE-DaDDy
06-08-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by PGTze
Cavs need to get their front office straight first before they can win anything.

Larry brown as GM would be retarded

jumperman8
06-08-2005, 12:46 PM

Larry brown as GM would be retarded '

You mean stupid idea, or retarded like unreal good.:confused:

RiCE-DaDDy
06-08-2005, 03:30 PM
^stupid

brettg
06-08-2005, 08:47 PM
i dont no i think larry brown knows his shit and knows how to build a team, hes got a proven track reacord of bringing teams together and making them play well, maby he doesn't win it every year like phil jackson, but thats cause he hasnt had a complete team before now, and wut has he done with this team WIN. i dont now i think if brown went to cleveland only good things will happen. they need a coach first though.

jumperman8
06-08-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by brettg
i dont no i think larry brown knows his shit and knows how to build a team, hes got a proven track reacord of bringing teams together and making them play well, maby he doesn't win it every year like phil jackson, but thats cause he hasnt had a complete team before now, and wut has he done with this team WIN. i dont now i think if brown went to cleveland only good things will happen. they need a coach first though.

Agreed, Larry Brown is a well known well respected basketball coach in the NBA, i think he would be good for the position of President of Operations in Cleveland. Then he can mentor Mike and help him improve his coaching skills. :thumbsup:

brettg
06-08-2005, 09:05 PM
oh shit ur aggreeing with me that aint never happened before. i better take that back. lol.

RiCE-DaDDy
06-08-2005, 10:13 PM
u gotta understand what kind of coach larry brown is. hes a great coach, really knows how to get a team to play together and win, but i think he sucks in terms of evaluating talent and developing it. Just like at darko the "human victory cigar"

jumperman8
06-08-2005, 10:18 PM
u gotta understand what kind of coach larry brown is. hes a great coach, really knows how to get a team to play together and win, but i think he sucks in terms of evaluating talent and developing it. Just like at darko the "human victory cigar"

I guess that is true to, realy i jstu want them ot get some people that have been in the nba before.:banghead:

brettg
06-08-2005, 10:34 PM
i dont no if you can say that though, darko just sucked when he got to the NBA level, not really browns fault, ur not gona play a guy whos just not getting it done, id say hes done a great job developing prince, thats a youg kid that brown has helped develope into a great young player, he knows exactly wut kind of player he is and puts him in a role where he can succed, i think people expect to much, you cant make something out of nothing.
not to say darko's nothing but he sure craped out so far in the nba.

RiCE-DaDDy
06-08-2005, 11:14 PM
darko never even had the chance, and its been 2 years already, he needs PT or hes never gonna develop. fact is larry brown has been detrimental to his development. if he doesnt get PT soon, he needs to get his ass out of detriot.

prince is a different situation. he was put in the lineups due to injury and if u look at the depth, they don't have much at SF.

Bottomline, larry should stick to being a coach. I just don't think he is suited to bein a GM.

brettg
06-08-2005, 11:43 PM
prince may be a different situation but weather or not he went in cause someone was hurt as absolutly nothing to do with it, he went in and showed everyone what he could do and won a starting role, darko may have not been given that kind of chance but he has played in some games. i just dont think larry brown has been as you say detrimental, he has been given a shot to show what he can do at practice just like every other rookie did when they were drafted. the problem has less to do with larry brown and more to do with the fact that detroit wins. if he was on a shitty team ur right he might play more but would they be quality minutes? bosch plays cause the raptors suck, lebron playes cause hes amazing same with wade and carmelo, if darko deserved to be playing, he would be. bottom line.

CKY
06-09-2005, 02:09 AM
Leborn does not need a great team around him, he just needs a better big name playing. Just like every other nba championship team (well, kinda excluding jordan and the bulls)

RiCE-DaDDy
06-09-2005, 09:39 AM
^ jordan had pippen

mo_virgin
06-09-2005, 09:57 AM
^ and more importantly... Rodman... YEs!

jumperman8
06-09-2005, 10:25 AM
^ jordan had pippen

Ya, Jordan had pippen, but he also had Kerr, Rodman, Cartwright and Armstrong. Not a bad team. So liek he said, other then the bulls, Lebron needs another big name player. Which he doest. Put a shooter on the Cav's and they are a playoff team. Bottom line. Takes the pressure off Lebron to hit that big shot all the time. Shit even Jordan used that once in awhile.

brettg
06-09-2005, 10:30 AM
if the cavs got redd they will make the playoffs next year foresure, they need a legit 3 point shooter! lebron cant take every shot, lets face it hes not a jump shooter, he can shoot but hes more of a slasher and a go to the bucket kind of guy. put a few people in place on that team and thell be similar to the bulls, they dont need big name talent just people who can get the job done.

jumperman8
06-09-2005, 10:31 AM
if the cavs got redd they will make the playoffs next year foresure, they need a legit 3 point shooter! lebron cant take every shot, lets face it hes not a jump shooter, he can shoot but hes more of a slasher and a go to the bucket kind of guy. put a few people in place on that team and thell be similar to the bulls, they dont need big name talent just people who can get the job done.

:werd: Lebron can shoot, but i personally woudl rather him slash and dunk on people then shake and pop in someones eye, even though he has the best fade in the NBA right now.:thumbsup:

brettg
06-09-2005, 10:35 AM
its true he is a great shooter but thats not the best part or his game, hes not at his best when hes taking jump shots, if they got someone to help out with that lebron would only become a better player.

jumperman8
06-09-2005, 10:40 AM
its true he is a great shooter but thats not the best part or his game, hes not at his best when hes taking jump shots, if they got someone to help out with that lebron would only become a better player.

The best part of his game is obviously his knowledge/Vision, sees the floor like a point guard, but knows how to play the game liek a post or any other position. When you can play 5 positons on a team, your pretty gifted. I agree they need to get a shooter, but a shooter that will hit the open look more consistently, Mcinnis went cold about 3/4 of the way in, and tehn lebron had nothign to help him. Get the Cav's a shooter, and they are a contender for next year.

PGTze
06-09-2005, 06:35 PM
^^^ I'd say the best part of his game is that he is an athletic freak lol. He can get away with cheating on alot of defensive plays because he can recover so fast, that would be pretty handy.

brettg
06-09-2005, 08:39 PM
oh he is the definition of a natural born athlete, he would probably be great at any sport.

The cavs just need to start putting in the pieces to make that a great team, lets face with only a little help they will make the playoffs, with some actual tallent and a season or two more experience, the could develop into the next dynasty.

jumperman8
06-09-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by PGTze
^^^ I'd say the best part of his game is that he is an athletic freak lol. He can get away with cheating on alot of defensive plays because he can recover so fast, that would be pretty handy.

more then jsut handy, that woudl be tight as shit lol

He is a terrible defender though, needs to accually play defence once in awhile.:thumbsup:

brettg
06-09-2005, 09:24 PM

He is a terrible defender though, needs to accually play defence once in awhile.:thumbsup:

haha funny to hear you say that, not unlike ur self, lol.

jumperman8
06-09-2005, 10:04 PM

haha funny to hear you say that, not unlike ur self, lol.

No, he is still the best player in the L right now, and probably oneof the best defenders, he jsut never plays it, he needs to realize all great players are great becasue of defence.

brettg
06-09-2005, 11:47 PM
i wasn't dissing lebron lol, i was dissing you.
cause yes he can play defence when he needs to, he just seems to concentrate more on ofence, once he commits him self to playing both sides of the ball and work on his d, he will be the best player in the league.

jumperman8
06-10-2005, 10:47 AM
no he already is the best player in the league, he has shown that i think already, Averaging 27, 7, 7. Those are sick numbers, best numbers in the game, if he woudl of got the Cavs in the Playoffs he woudl of contended highly for MVP.

CAvs = Shooter = Playoffs, hopefully they canland a solid player in teh Draft, then we will be looking good for the 06 season.

brettg
06-10-2005, 06:37 PM
i dont think if they would have made the playoffs it would gave made a difference for him as MVP. he is great theres no douubt and he will win many MVP's in the future but this year it was a 2 man race.

jumperman8
06-10-2005, 08:23 PM
they woudl of for sure made the playoffs, the only reason they didnt and went on the losing streak is because they didnt have that clutch shooter down the stretch, liek i said before if mcinnis woudl never have cooled off, they woudl of made it still.

brettg
06-11-2005, 02:12 AM
ya i agree thats not wut i said, lol.
i dont think he would have got mvp even if they made the playoffs!

jumperman8
06-11-2005, 11:22 AM
he woudl of, dont think he wouldnt of, there is not question about it:thumbsup:

brettg
06-11-2005, 11:35 AM
he may have deserved it with his amazing numbers, wut ever they were, 27,7,7, but he wasnt going to get it this year even if they ent deep into the playoffs, he may might have been top three the entire year but in the end it was a two person year.

its ok cause he will win it next year, you watch, that team will do better and thell give it to him.

jumperman8
06-11-2005, 02:05 PM
he may have deserved it with his amazing numbers, wut ever they were, 27,7,7, but he wasnt going to get it this year even if they ent deep into the playoffs, he may might have been top three the entire year but in the end it was a two person year.

its ok cause he will win it next year, you watch, that team will do better and thell give it to him.

Obviously, that is one thing i am not even worried about HAHA:rofl: :rofl:

brettg
06-11-2005, 02:41 PM
haha, so finally we agree!!

jumperman8
06-11-2005, 03:02 PM
haha, so finally we agree!!

:werd:

RiCE-DaDDy
06-11-2005, 05:15 PM
you two should get a room hahaha

jumperman8
06-11-2005, 09:35 PM
good one :thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

brettg
06-12-2005, 12:39 AM
not my fault no one else has anything to say about ball,
and ya way to be origional, i bet thats never been posted before, lol. j/k

jumperman8
06-13-2005, 01:58 PM
not my fault no one else has anything to say about ball,
and ya way to be origional, i bet thats never been posted before, lol. j/k

:werd:

brettg
06-13-2005, 07:03 PM
so back on topic..... wut do you think the chances are that redd would make it to cleavlend? or is that just a hopefull wish.

jumperman8
06-15-2005, 12:15 PM
wisshful thinking, i think redd woudl go there, but redd wants to be the "man" to, and playing behind the next superstar of the league, isnt the best way to do that, even though pippen did it. I hope redd ends up in cleveland, but i dont see it happening.:thumbsdow

brettg
06-15-2005, 06:25 PM
thats wut i figured, but how sweet it would be!!!

brettg
06-16-2005, 12:48 AM
so i just noticed that the cavs did not resign or released tractor traylor. i dont know about anyone else but i loved to watch this guy play, it was halarious ro watch him run the floor.

jumperman8
06-16-2005, 11:36 AM
Ya hilarous to watch, but didnt help the team much, came in a gave a few good solid minutes, but i think they are thinking "big" for the draft and hopefully pick up a shooter else where. Was reading my Cavalier News, yes i pay for it, and insiders say tehre has been some serious talk between Redd and the Cavs, hopefully he decides to sign. Then Usher can sing for his own team come play off time:thumbsup:

brettg
06-17-2005, 10:02 AM
we can only hope at this point, and ya the tractor wasnt really that big of an asset, just a funny charactor to watch.

brettg
06-30-2005, 10:14 PM
and so we singed a GM. theres a good start.

jumperman8
07-02-2005, 03:15 PM
kind of i guess, we need a shooter, real fucking smart of them to trade all there icks away to for this years draft

god dam office was messed last year

brettg
07-02-2005, 08:47 PM
true story

AznDragon2004
07-05-2005, 04:45 PM
Redd is meeting with the Cavs on Wednesday :)

RiCE-DaDDy
07-05-2005, 04:53 PM
and so we singed a GM. theres a good start.

kind of i guess, we need a shooter, real fucking smart of them to trade all there icks away to for this years draft

we? what are your names in the cavs roster? :poosie:

brettg
07-06-2005, 11:40 AM

we? what are your names in the cavs roster? :poosie:

im sorry, wut are you bringing to this thread, nothing, so why post BS.

brettg
07-06-2005, 11:41 AM
and ya i saw that 2 about redd, that would be just awsome for the cavs, with a solid shooter like that they would be so much better. take so much presure of lebron. I really hope this pans out.

jumperman8
07-06-2005, 07:44 PM
just wait for the signing, o and my name is Lebron James:thumbsup:

RiCE-DaDDy
07-07-2005, 01:18 PM
REDD STAYS WITH THE BUCKS

next up, bobby simmons or larry hughes

RiCE-DaDDy
07-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Cavs sign huges.

the got desperate. huges is an improvement but his d is overrated and his shot is just horrible (28% 3pt)

AznDragon2004
07-08-2005, 05:24 PM
Hughes will be a nice addition to the team.:)

brettg
07-08-2005, 06:38 PM
better than nothing, he want the first choice obviously, but either way he will help out the cavs foresure.

jumperman8
07-08-2005, 07:04 PM
hughes fucking blows, they needed a three point shooter, and they get a slasher/jump shooter, unreal.

brettg
07-08-2005, 07:12 PM
theres still time for them to get a 3 point shooter, its not like this is all they are going to do. anyone who can score a bit and take some presure of lebron is good, lets face it if other teams have to worry about hughes now it will only open up more for lebron.
like i said before not their first choice but he will help.

jumperman8
07-08-2005, 08:04 PM
no team will worry about hughes, no team will ever not focus on lebron, that is why they need a good outside shooter, that will be open ALOT

RiCE-DaDDy
07-08-2005, 09:01 PM
lol no love for hughes

hes not bad and hes fearless but yea not a great move by the cavs

brettg
07-10-2005, 01:45 PM
ya really there is no loveat all for this guy, its not like he is terrable by any means, ya hes not redd but i mean theres not that many superstar shooters available if any, lets face it if your that good the team your with will do damn near anything to hold on to you. like redd wont be leaving anytime soon. it was a nice hope to have but not very lickley. either way hughes did well last yeari no jumperman will argue but he will help the cavs. not as much as some other players but he will help.

jumperman8
07-10-2005, 07:39 PM
not argueing, stating a fact, you think hughes will start, i think not, he is not taht good, realyl they jsut got another ricky davis, TEAM WRECKER

hughes is not a "premier" player, and he will not contribute any more then any of the other guards/forewards on cleveland

Jack Tripper
07-10-2005, 07:49 PM
not argueing, stating a fact, you think hughes will start, i think not, he is not taht good, realyl they jsut got another ricky davis, TEAM WRECKER

hughes is not a "premier" player, and he will not contribute any more then any of the other guards/forewards on cleveland

lol, did you watch any of the wizards game in the playoffs? Hughes is talented, and WILL start on the cavs. why would they sign him to such a large contract to come of the bench?

Lets be realistic.

brettg
07-11-2005, 06:04 PM
true story, he will start. ur just being bitter and you no it. he may not be a "premier" player, but they have one of thoes and now there trying to build around him, hughes is a good role player, good D and plays with a lot of energy. he will start. u just need to be a little less bitter about this whole thing and realize that hughes might help a little bit, not a whole lot but a bit.

jumperman8
07-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Jack Tripper

lol, did you watch any of the wizards game in the playoffs? Hughes is talented, and WILL start on the cavs. why would they sign him to such a large contract to come of the bench?

Lets be realistic.

ya i watched every single wizards game i could, i even tried my hardest to set my satelite up so i coudl steal some games. Of course i didnt watch them, why? they are not good, and i watch cleveland. O let me guess, that makes me someone who doesnt like basketball, if you said that, wow, you would be so right. LOL

Anyways to Hughes, who is gonna come off the bench then, who will lose their startign position? I say hughes is a 6th man. He will not start.

Mcinnis, no probabaly not, he feeds off lebron way to much and helps get lebron open, by hitting the THREE

Newble, no, he is to much of a defender, better then hughes, and when needed to he can put up the digits.

Lebron, Fuck off

Straight up Hughes will come off the bench. He will be either a 6th or 7th man. Not a started, why sign him to a long deal, why the hell not? lol

Im not even goign to mention a name, go do you own research and find a 6th man, who has a significantly large contract deal. Just go look.

So thanks for comming out, and trying ot be realistic, but maybe watch teh cavs, and learn somethign about the cavs when it comes to their team.

Bitter, no, not at all, no need to be bitter, we still have Lebron, and he makes the decisions, so when hughes sucks ass he will have him PEACED out.

And hughes wont make them better, he wont make them worse, but he will make no difference. he wont get all the shots he did in washinton to put up the same numbers, nor the playing time.

brettg
07-13-2005, 04:26 PM
ya id say ur right on that one, he stood out in washington cause lest face it they blew, they made the playoffs cause there division was weak. he wont get even close to as much playing time and that will of course lead to drop in his numbers, i think they honestly went out and got him to be more of a energy guy who plays tough D, any points he contributes will be a bonus. i just dont think hes a scorer first off. either way i really hope the cavs are not done in their search to find a good shooter, if they settle with wut they have it might be another dissapointing finish. they need legitamite shooters to back up lebron, bottom line.

on the up side they are going to sign ilgausgus( obviously spelt wrong) to a long term deal. he is a great center for that team cause he isnt so slow and can actually run the floor. so that good news.

RiCE-DaDDy
07-13-2005, 05:15 PM
^ they would be better off with a guy like chandler.

jumperman8
07-13-2005, 05:32 PM
^^^ that is enough, Chandler woudl be good, but Z fits the offence and mold perfectly. No center woudl be better for hte cavs.

AznDragon2004
07-19-2005, 10:19 AM
Report from thescore: Cavs to sign Donyell Marshall :D

This will be a good signing for the cavs since donyell marshall is a power forward who can shoot 3's. :D

Looks like Gooden will probably be traded for a Point Guard.

RiCE-DaDDy
07-19-2005, 10:33 AM
not bad, looks likethey just building for next 2 years so they can resign bron.

Im pupmed bout the stro signing in houston.

Yao/Deke
Stro/Howard

thats lock down in the post!

jumperman8
07-19-2005, 09:09 PM
yes a three point shooter, no dont trade gooden away, he is needed, we have mcinnis. DAM IT DONT BE DUMB CLEVELAND

AznDragon2004
07-19-2005, 10:28 PM
yes a three point shooter, no dont trade gooden away, he is needed, we have mcinnis. DAM IT DONT BE DUMB CLEVELAND

They'll trade Gooden for a point guard. Why would they have signed Marshell if they weren't gonna trade gooden??? I think mcinnis is a free agent right now.

jumperman8
07-19-2005, 10:36 PM
i dont hink mcinnis is, but i havent read up lately, still, gooden is needed to keep them a solid team. NEEded

RiCE-DaDDy
07-19-2005, 11:04 PM
i dunno bout u guys, but they should seek a gooden replacement. he sucks on d and gets lost on offense and just plain stupid, a wasted talent. having a guy like him aint gonna help bron get that ring.

the teams got some good players, but right now they look weak on D and as u know defense wins championships.

snow/mcginnis/jacksevicus.,dsfsdfs(whatever euro they tryin to get)
hughes/newble
lebron/newble
marshall/gooden
igaulskas/varejao

not a very good team on d.

the only real player with good d is snow and some can make a case for newble, but he sucks at everything else.

OT: larry brown got bought out, more like he got his ass fired

lastprodigy
07-19-2005, 11:30 PM
f the cavs...talk about the nets...jkidd VC and shareef....and richard jefferson???

RiCE-DaDDy
07-20-2005, 12:21 AM
^ lol imagine if stro signed with the nets, it would be a dunk contest every night haha

jumperman8
07-20-2005, 07:22 PM
i dunno bout u guys, but they should seek a gooden replacement. he sucks on d and gets lost on offense and just plain stupid, a wasted talent. having a guy like him aint gonna help bron get that ring.

the teams got some good players, but right now they look weak on D and as u know defense wins championships.

snow/mcginnis/jacksevicus.,dsfsdfs(whatever euro they tryin to get)
hughes/newble
lebron/newble
marshall/gooden
igaulskas/varejao

not a very good team on d.

the only real player with good d is snow and some can make a case for newble, but he sucks at everything else.

OT: larry brown got bought out, more like he got his ass fired

good one on the Cavs defensive player "newble, and only being able to make a case abotu him being good at d.

secondly, Z is not a bad defender at all, nor is gooden. And we all know lebron can play defense he jsut hasnt learned that he has to yet. Mcinnis, not so good. But overall they are not a terrible defensive team.

They need to keep gooden, he fits the offense perfectly, he gets the easy baskets and can pull his man from the bucket, giving the guards the ability to slash. So im going to say keep gooden. And find a back up that can match or even start over him. But dont get rid of him.

RiCE-DaDDy
07-20-2005, 09:11 PM
I have to disagree on big Z, he may get 2 blocks per game, but importantly his team and man to man D is below avg. Stats dont tell the whole truth.