PDA

View Full Version : Still looking for a Cash Job....

buddha
06-07-2005, 07:46 PM
Still looking peoples.......HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soontobeped
06-19-2005, 04:40 PM
CASH PAID DAILY - Drivers wanted, ages 25 - 75 with clean history. Comm + bonus. Mr. Frosty Ice Cream Truck. 235-5010

rice_eater
06-19-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by buddha
Still looking peoples.......HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo man, if you need a green card, work permit, health insurance, SIN, ANYTHING, call me up and i can hook you up. you dont need to work these ghetto jobs, get a real job homes. call me up 266-1234

soontobeped
06-19-2005, 05:22 PM
DELIVERY DRIVERS - Fun, exciting, a change every day. Cash paid daily. Earn $700-$1000/wk. Own car required. 230-0410

CANVASSERS WANTED. Average $25/hour. Cash paid daily. Mature canvassers & drivers. Call 399-3712.

ASAP! CANVASSERS Eves/PT to support Calgary Family CPR Program! Great Pay! Cash Daily! We drive you home! 667-1711 or 735-2376

TRUCK DRIVER. Immediately/cash daily. Moving co. Class 5 license. Steady work. $14/hr. 217-6094

Ed the SOHC
06-19-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater

yo man, if you need a green card, work permit, health insurance, SIN, ANYTHING, call me up and i can hook you up. you dont need to work these ghetto jobs, get a real job homes. call me up 266-1234

:rofl:

That number looks so fimilar. Kinda like the one I see on the side of a Police car!

buddha
06-20-2005, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater

Hey dumb ass,

I'm in school and on EI, so that means I'm not allowed to work which also means I need a cash job. But the whole $1400 month I get for living expenses doesn't feed a wife and 2 kids, a 3 year old and a 2 year old. So next time don't assume, 'cause you just made an ass out of yourself.

buddha
06-20-2005, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by soontobeped
DELIVERY DRIVERS - Fun, exciting, a change every day. Cash paid daily. Earn $700-$1000/wk. Own car required. 230-0410

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try this one. :thumbsup:

yohan4ws
06-20-2005, 10:00 AM

Hey dumb ass,

I'm in school and on EI, so that means I'm not allowed to work which also means I need a cash job. But the whole $1400 month I get for living expenses doesn't feed a wife and 2 kids, a 3 year old and a 2 year old. So next time don't assume, 'cause you just made an ass out of yourself.

Go to any domino's pizza place, they pay cash hourly wage and all tips are yours. If you work rush (5pm-8ish) you can easily pull in 30-40/day .. That's what I did when I was going to school.

Also, you can collect EI and work but you can only make so much before they cut off EI. If you're going to school you should look into getting a grant for your expenses, you should be ablet ro easily get this if you have dependant wife and kids.

Impreza
06-20-2005, 10:43 AM

Hey dumb ass,

Hey moron,

Who just made an ass out of themselves? If the $1400 you get from the government doesn't make ends meet, maybe you should get a real job that does make ends meet! I know you may be in a strapped situation, but sitting on your ass and posting on beyond doesn't really help. My advice is to get yourself a real job!

Melinda
06-20-2005, 11:06 AM
^^ He just said he's in school. Finding a full time well paying job might be difficult if he's in school full time. Sounds like the EI might pay him more than he would make at a job that would accomodate his education.

R-Audi
06-20-2005, 12:23 PM
You can always head to "cash corner" downtown for manual labor...

~Jimbo_69~
06-20-2005, 12:35 PM
Where exactly is "Cash Corner" downtown...I just graduated, and am considering doing this to pull in a bit of extra $$.

mac10

Weapon_R
06-20-2005, 12:37 PM
:rofl:

abyss
06-20-2005, 12:38 PM
He also could be in the trade industry. All the apprentices at my work go on EI while they are taking their 2 months of classes. I can see wanting a cash job during that time, as they are not allowed to work for us while they are on EI. Stop assuming and if you have a suggestion offer it, otherwise don't judge. You'd be surprised how many employers will be willing to pay under the table.....

abyss
06-20-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by ~Jimbo_69~
Where exactly is "Cash Corner" downtown...I just graduated, and am considering doing this to pull in a bit of extra $$.

mac10

Oh man....:banghead: :rofl: I don't even know what to say......that's some MAD self ownage right there.....sig quality even!

~Jimbo_69~
06-20-2005, 12:47 PM
LOL

buddha
06-20-2005, 10:44 PM
Just to let everyone know.... I'm in school full time 8 hours and I'm now working 8 hours in the evening. And I already talked to EI, according to them I am ONLY allowed to earn $98 extra a month. So you can see why I was looking for a cash job. Thank you to everyone who do understand my situation or have an idea. For all those other FUCK HEADS aka rice_eater and Impreza maybe you should ask questions first. For example: the moron aka Impreza, I'm going to school to get a better job to make ends mean fucker, why else would you school... duh!!! And another thing... I don't just sit here and post all day on beyond, I was just asking the more smarter people on beyond for suggestions. But I guess you're too stupid to know that a lot of companies now will not hire people based upon cash because the federal government is cracking down on them and business owners can be fined quite huge. And that is why it is very difficult to find cash positions now. So next time you wanna call someone a moron, maybe you should do some research FUCK HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so you don't make an ASS out of yourself.

Xtrema
06-22-2005, 10:21 AM
Yeah, EI sucks when you have to feed a family of 4 and put a roof over their heads.

But if you don't have a stable job/finanical means, should've use this a few years back:

https://www.condoms.co.uk/acatalog/Trojan-Pleasure-Mesh.jpg

:rofl: j/k

Ed the SOHC
06-22-2005, 10:46 AM
Here are some suggestions...

What are u taking in school? Maybe you could do some side jobs in that field you're studying for.

If you're asian and can speak chinese, go to chinatown and look for work (restaurant, delivery/take-out)

Sell a service like lawn care, baby-sitting, backyard mechanic, EI-manwhore (j/k).

soontobeped
06-22-2005, 11:30 AM
Did you get a job?

Also, maybe there is something your wife can do as well. I am sure she has her hands full, but perhaps babysitting or something like that? Or buying at flea markets, reselling on eBay, et cetera. :dunno:

ecstasy_civic
06-22-2005, 12:53 PM
Did you get a job?

Also, maybe there is something your wife can do as well. I am sure she has her hands full, but perhaps babysitting or something like that? Or buying at flea markets, reselling on eBay, et cetera. :dunno:

My friends' wife works at a day home for cash, and she gets to bring there boy there too, so basically making money and still being able to look after the kids.
Just an idea?

Ben
06-22-2005, 01:22 PM
Too Bad you're not a hot outgoing young female willing to pose for an adult website.

Ed the SOHC
06-22-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Too Bad you're not a hot outgoing young female willing to pose for an adult website.

... or make videos ;)

buddha
06-22-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
Here are some suggestions...

What are u taking in school? Maybe you could do some side jobs in that field you're studying for.

If you're asian and can speak chinese, go to chinatown and look for work (restaurant, delivery/take-out)

Sell a service like lawn care, baby-sitting, backyard mechanic, EI-manwhore (j/k).

I'm taking Advanced Business Management & E-commerce. Thanks for all the suggestions, but I found a cash job... painting houses... long hours 1pm - 9pm and I go to school from 7am - noon. Oh well... you gotta do what you gotta do. Thanks aways.. :thumbsup:

buddha
06-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Did you get a job?

Yes, I did get a job... painting houses... Thanks for all the help... yeah, my wife has her hands tied up with a 3 year old and a 2 year old.

buddha
06-22-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Ben

LoL... yeah, I wish I had tits too...:D

buddha
06-22-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC

... or make videos ;)

I know, too bad... :dunno:

lostincleavage
06-22-2005, 10:43 PM

LoL... yeah, I wish I had tits too...:D

me too, i wouldn't leave the house for a week!!!

codo
06-23-2005, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by lostincleavage

me too, i wouldn't leave the house for a week!!!

you mean forever dont you?

soontobeped
06-23-2005, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by codo

you mean forever dont you?

After a week, he would want to check them out in the rear view and side mirrors and then show them off around the neighborhood, of course.