PDA

View Full Version : FT/Maybe Sale: GBA SP Bundle

Arisilde
06-09-2005, 12:33 AM
I mainly want to trade this, I'm really looking for PSone RPG's, Lunar: SSSC, Lunar 2: Eternal Blue, Legend of Mana, Arc the Lad Collection, or PS2 Games, Growlanser Generations Deluxe Edition, WWE Smackdown vs. Raw, and some kind of out there stuff, Whey Powder, Swole V2, V12 Turbo, etc. I'll consider all offers, I'd rather trade but will consider monetary offers, so just post or email.

The Bundle Includes:

-Cobalt GBA SP (Has box and manuals and charger, no dead pixels or screen scratches, two minor scratches on the front casing that can only be seen in pretty bright light, and a little nick on the Nintendo "plaque" on the front, but again, you have to search for it)

-Pokemon Sapphire (Mint, has manual but no box as it came bundles with the SP)
-Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku II (Complete, has everything even the map/poster, but the box is shelf worn well, came like that from EB)

-Medium Sized GBA SP Case (Leather with GBA logo on bottom corner, holds system, bunch of games, manuals, charger, and has room for whatever else, about 7-8 inches high, 4 inches wide, 2.5 or so inch depth)

-Majesco Official Nintendo Behind-the-Neck Headphones

That's everything I also have Yu-Gi-Oh: Eternal Dueslist Soul, but can only find the box and manual, so if you want that you can have it, and I'll try and find the game but dont hope much on it, been gone awhile. Anyways, feel free to post offers. All are welcome!