PDA

View Full Version : whoooww fast

ecstasy_civic
01-17-2003, 05:09 PM
Met memystealthandi for a car wash, cruise and lunch.
by the way the car is MINT!! so washed the cars made fun of some guy with a 230 kompressor, went for lunch and then the fun began. i can honestly say thats the fastest car ive ever been in. i dont know too many awd cars that can put it sideways around a turn and keep it straight while accelerating. it handles like its on rails and is so fancy and comfy inside!
just wanted to thank you for the good lunch and awesome ride:thumbsup: :drool:

oh and there should be some pics going up here from the car wash:thumbsup:

Ekliptix
01-17-2003, 07:00 PM
yep they feel fast in a straight line, but I was in my parent's TT on the Road Course and you can really feel the weight.

AWD = nice - painful launches at the strip

CLiVE
01-18-2003, 03:29 AM
Thanks,
Just sent you the pics. Rollin' on my stock rims and Blizzaks. :(

Very few people can say they've been in my car when I've taken it sideways around a corner....lol. Fun cruise :thumbsup:

And what was with that 230 kompressor guy? Nice tunes! :bigpimp:

ecstasy_civic
01-18-2003, 10:46 AM
that was classic im gonna go and see if i can find those songs in a&b sound:rofl:

___2PaC___
01-18-2003, 11:07 AM
Pics will be up soon?

ecstasy_civic
01-18-2003, 12:47 PM
here are some pics

ecstasy_civic
01-18-2003, 12:47 PM
my car

ecstasy_civic
01-18-2003, 12:48 PM
stealth motor :drool:

davidI
01-18-2003, 12:48 PM
It's a very nice ride for sure!

ecstasy_civic
01-18-2003, 12:49 PM
my car using some fancy filter thing

CLiVE
01-18-2003, 01:11 PM
Actually that last one wasn't the one with the fancy smancy slim filter. Here it is...:

ecstasy_civic
01-18-2003, 01:12 PM
lol my bubble tercel :rolleyes:

hey i got a price for you on some boing boings:D

DSM Power
01-18-2003, 04:47 PM
What? Giving up on the DSM crowd and cruising with Honda's now? Oh man, you've sunk to a new low... :banghead: :rofl: j/k! :D

Seriously though, you better bring that (now clean) beast out to our meeting tomorrow. :guns: :tongue:

CLiVE
01-18-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by DSM Power
What? Giving up on the DSM crowd and cruising with Honda's now? Oh man, you've sunk to a new low... :banghead: :rofl: j/k! :D

Seriously though, you better bring that (now clean) beast out to our meeting tomorrow. :guns: :tongue:

ha ha...it's all good. It sounds like the "DSM" guys are jealous...lol. I'll be at the meet tomorrow, it's at 3:00, right?

And it is no longer clean....damn this weather/wet roads.
Why did I have to get a black car???:rofl:

--------------------
pssstt: It was actually a secret mission, I'm trying to convince the honda guys to join the dark side...(aka. Buy a DSM...) Shhhh. don't tell anyone. (You would have been called on a mission too, if your car was fast enough....jk.

And if you didn't live so freaking far away, you could cruise with us too.:rofl:

4wheeldrift
01-18-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Ekliptix
yep they feel fast in a straight line, but I was in my parent's TT on the Road Course and you can really feel the weight.

AWD = nice - painful launches at the strip I rode with your dad at the second lapping day, and that car definetly shows every one of its 3800lb curb weight and then some. Good grip, but man does it ever transition slowly, and turn in is god awful slow.

ecstasy_civic
01-18-2003, 06:06 PM
ive considered a talon, but couldnt afford to fix the many repairs im guranteed to encounter lol j/k.
nice cars just to damn expensive to fix:banghead:

CLiVE
01-19-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
ive considered a talon, but couldnt afford to fix the many repairs im guranteed to encounter lol j/k.

Just go for it...buy a talon. I was planning to buy one, but then found my stealth instead.

Davetronz
01-19-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
Hahahha *pretends he didnt hear that*... Looks in his empty wallet....

ecstasy_civic
01-19-2003, 01:56 PM
you dsm guys are hilarious, i did really consider it before i bought my civic, my buddy actually went out and bought me a keychain,
there nice, fast and easy to mod but just to expensive for me to fix:banghead: plus id perfer to have something with AWD.

and wouldnt my gf be happy if i got a talon:poosie: :drool: