PDA

View Full Version : Bastard skater kids in Shawnessy/somerset

Def_3
06-10-2005, 11:18 AM
So Im sure you have all seen, read about my project, the accord was scheduled to go into wet sanding tommorow, and then interior work next week

So after my FIRST Beyond meet on Wednesday (very impressed by some cars there btw), I pullled out and drove back down to shawnessy.

So minding my own business pull into the bank of montreal, followed by an older business lady, we pull up side by side, faced by 4 or 5 younger skater dudes, didn't think anything of it, a few said nice car, and I went on my way to the bank,

The lady left before me, I left the bank, got in my car, buckled up and started to reverse, within 5 seconds I heard CRUNCH CRASH ...whatever, sounded like some bobcat just grab the ass end of my car and ripped it off.

Obviously stunned and freaked out, I stop my car in middle of the parking lot intersection, get out with the door open and start to look around, I look at my rear right wheel and see about 5 inches of my newly custom moulded 7 pearl painted bumper ripped off!

I look closer and see the cause, a skateboard broken in two, mushed inbetween my tire and kit, I look over at the older lady like some deer in headlights, she jumps out of her car like some movie scene, points and screams "they went that way"

I turn and see 4 little bastards running, and I immedietly, in my flipflops and all, T1000'd their ass, took off, leaving my car in the middle of the lot, doors open and all. I think I may have set a new world record for fast sprint in flip flops, afdter about 3 minutes, caught up to the first little puke, grabbed in from behind the colar. I was really pissed and reading to smack him, until I heard a very feminine shreak and noticed he was 14 or 15 ,immedietly started screaming it was him, it was him, pointing at his buddy a few feet up, I told him he had 30 seconds to get him to come back or he was paying for it, immedietly his buddy came back.

I picked the two punks up by the collar and brought them back to the scene, they were crying saying they wanted to play a funny prank, and thought I would drive over the broken skateboard and it would just scare me, I showed them the damage, at which they replied we will pay you! HOW????by forwarding me the next 4 years of their allowance??? Hell no! They then said Ill give you my name abnd #, which I laughed at, made them call their parents, what else can I do?

After about 10 minutes, I immedietly calmed down, seeing their mommy and daddy roll up in a brand new escalade, dad hands me his card, low and behold he is a lawyer! Apologized and handed me his contact info stating he will cover ALL expenses.

So at least I caught the bastards, however wanted to give a heads up to fellow southern calgary beyonders, I am positive this is NOT the first time daddy big bux save dumbass jr's ass, and I would NOT be surprised if this is NOT the last I hear of the little somerset skater punks

:whipped:

Def_3
06-10-2005, 11:19 AM

Def_3
06-10-2005, 11:19 AM

Def_3
06-10-2005, 11:20 AM

brandon
06-10-2005, 11:22 AM
That sucks to hear!! Your car was looking good! how much you think it's going to cost to repair?

BlkMaxima
06-10-2005, 11:23 AM
I'd probly wouldn't have been able to restrain myself from hitting so his Dad would probly have me in jail right now lol! At least you caught them!

Def_3
06-10-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by brandon
That sucks to hear!! Your car was looking good! how much you think it's going to cost to repair?

pegged at about 1200 as the ass end is black cherry but half way through it changes color see we need to repaint, just talked to daddy lawyer, who has advise dme he will pay the damages, cost of wet sanding, PLUS my paint protection!

SO all is good, except out of a car for another week or so!

dammit

B17a
06-10-2005, 11:24 AM
Good for you chasing those punks down! Glad to hear the folks owned up to it and took responsibility too. I am sure those little shits will think twice now.

2000_SI
06-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Thats brutal, but at least you caught them.

I live by shawnessy, and all little shits like that always do stuff like that. damned rich kids have nothing better to do with thier time than try and pull these pranks...

rip
06-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Thats shitty to hear, but good thing you caught them T-1000.

Def_3
06-10-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by 2000_SI
Thats brutal, but at least you caught them.

I live by shawnessy, and all little shits like that always do stuff like that. damned rich kids have nothing better to do with thier time than try and pull these pranks...

surprised me too! I did dum things as a kid, but if I saw a custom car or a nice car in any way, the last thing I wouldve done is damage it!

off topic, is beyond freezing and timing out for any of you??

Def_3
06-10-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by rip
Thats shitty to hear, but good thing you caught them T-1000. :D just picture in surfer shorts and flip flops!

Mr. Burns
06-10-2005, 11:54 AM
It must've been satisfying as fuck getting it dealt with like that. Most people are left to pay out of their pocket. Good work!:thumbsup:

tapout
06-10-2005, 11:56 AM
stupid people:thumbsdow

Weapon_R
06-10-2005, 11:57 AM
Sweet ending to a crappy story...hopefully you'll get it repaired better than before, Mr. T1000!

Sorath
06-10-2005, 11:59 AM
that licks bro...

YCB
06-10-2005, 12:04 PM
that sucks... but that was one hell of an interesting read hahah :nut:

apples
06-10-2005, 12:29 PM
I can't believe you were able to control yourself and not smack one of those kids in the head. Thats awsome that they didnt get away with it.

Loved the part about the fastest spint in flip flops :rofl:

civic_stylez
06-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Def_3 = world champion flip flop sprinter!

its nice to see that there are some good people out there that keep an eye on our rides....if nobody had seen anything it could have been much worse! glad everything worked out for you in the end!

Kamen
06-10-2005, 12:54 PM
You should change your name to T1000 :D
Good story yea I would have just uppercutted the kid as a reaction. But good thing you restrained yourself. Good on you! :thumbsup:

Def_3
06-10-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez

its nice to see that there are some good people out there that keep an eye on our rides....if nobody had seen anything it could have been much worse! glad everything worked out for you in the end! :rofl: lol, honestly down there I have been really surprised, I even had cops compliment my car, and give me heads up about bad "areas", surprising how many good smaritans are out there, I was expecting to get hasseled by old people and cops, not little bastards!

Seanith
06-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Awesome job chasing them down and getting everything taken care of! :thumbsup:
Too many times you hear about stuff like this happening and then the poor bastard has to pay out of pocket to pay for the damages :(

googe
06-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Kamen
You should change your name to T1000 :D
Good story yea I would have just uppercutted the kid as a reaction.

hahahahaha that never gets old

good job on keeping your cool def_3, good to see parents taking responsibility.

Def_3
06-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by googe

hahahahaha that never gets old

good job on keeping your cool def_3, good to see parents taking responsibility. well I don't know about me keeping my cool, only thing that stopped me from hitting him was his high pitched squeal and 14 year old face....and the thought of going to jail for beating on him helped too

Shoebox//Racer
06-10-2005, 05:04 PM
props to the old lady! :thumbsup:

turbo minivan
06-10-2005, 05:04 PM
thats a good story! crappy to hear about your car but good story . sweet that you caught them!! cant say i would have been so calm!

Def_3
06-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Shoebox//Racer
props to the old lady! :thumbsup: that what I was thinking, I couldnt thank her enough

Wildcat
06-10-2005, 05:41 PM
haha, that was a great read. cudos to you for showing some restraint and maturity during the situation. im sure if it happened to me id be in jail by now for quadruple manslaughter.

Ekliptix
06-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Good thing you didn't beat their asses. :thumbsup:

hampstor
06-11-2005, 06:01 PM
did you have this kind of pose? :rofl:

http://public.globalnet.hr/~maprstac/photos/photos/patrick_02.gif

Super_Geo
06-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by hampstor
did you have this kind of pose? :rofl:

http://public.globalnet.hr/~maprstac/photos/photos/patrick_02.gif

:rofl:

T1000 says... Only YOU can stop needless car vandalism!

I'm glad to hear that everything ended well, def_3.

AllGoNoShow
06-11-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Def_3
well I don't know about me keeping my cool, only thing that stopped me from hitting him was his high pitched squeal and 14 year old face....and the thought of going to jail for beating on him helped too

Good thing you did that, now hopefully his dad actually pays up, good thing you got pictures too, helps to proove it, should have taken one of th ekids crying too.

Kaos
06-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Good thing you got daddy to pay.
Fiberglass sucks eh?

GoChris
06-11-2005, 10:04 PM
I am not sure I could have held back from beating their ass....also I probably could not have run them down :rofl:

infected
06-11-2005, 10:30 PM
I was wondering why your bumper looked a little weird in your photo shoot in the other thread.
Shity story but awesome owning at the end.

3G
06-11-2005, 11:04 PM
sucks to hear that man :( ......haha what's T1000?

hampstor
06-12-2005, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by 3G
sucks to hear that man :( ......haha what's T1000?

Go up a few posts... that's the T1000!! he's from terminator 2.

JordanEG6
06-12-2005, 01:03 AM
hahaha shit. sorry to hear. at least you caught them via 't-1000' and got their rich parents to pay for it....btw, go to marenellos and make them pay up the ass. hahahaha.

DSM Power
06-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Wow, great story. Good to see some justice prevail for once! :thumbsup: I see a 'custom T1000 title' in your future. :D

403Gemini
06-12-2005, 04:03 PM
haha t-1000 in flip flops haha :thumbsup:

yea theres tons of dumb ass kids down in this area, i cant stand it.

Def_3
06-13-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by infected
I was wondering why your bumper looked a little weird in your photo shoot in the other thread.
Shity story but awesome owning at the end.

which bumper?

duffspec
06-13-2005, 12:37 PM
Good to hear that you showed such great discipline in such a crappy situation.
I give mad props to the old lady that help you and their parents for owning up, good people.
I just couldn't stop thinking about the T1000 style you pulled off, I can only imagine the smoke coming of the soles of the flip flops:rofl:

elimit
06-13-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Def_3
I turn and see 4 little bastards running, and I immedietly, in my flipflops and all, T1000'd their ass

that was fucking HILARIOUS i fuckin spit my pop out and came out my nose and shit lol :D

sorry to hear about your luck bro :(

Def_3
06-13-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by elimit

that was fucking HILARIOUS i fuckin spit my pop out and came out my nose and shit lol :D

sorry to hear about your luck bro :(

glad to hear I gave you some carbonated nostrils :rofl: honestly I wish someone taped it, straight up 1980's cheasy b line movie scene!

MtYurmom
06-16-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez

HAHAHAH YES! World class athelete! Nice job chasin' those little punk bitches. i'd of caught up, and been paying thier doctor bills + in jail for hitting a few minors