PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Vandal + New car dealer

ACX
06-10-2005, 03:05 PM
I was walking to get my forester from the shop along macleod, and was absolutely horrified to see probably 20 brand new Subbies and Kias Keyed across the hood and along the side.

Say what you want about the vehicles, but it takes a special class of C**Ksucker to do something liek that. I hope they had video or something.

As someone who takes pride in my own ride, and tries to be courteous to others as well, I have to send out a huge F U to the jerk who pulled that stunt.

:thumbsdow :whipped:

Weapon_R
06-10-2005, 03:07 PM
Worst thing you can do to a guy on this site is ruin a cars paint job. Some people are pure animals, and hopefully someone will catch him. I just finished repairing my door that someone decided to key at the University, and cost me nearly $300 to sand it out and reclear the area.

ACX
06-10-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Worst thing you can do to a guy on this site is ruin a cars paint job.

Agreed. I'm still disgusted.

:thumbsdow

Phy
06-10-2005, 03:23 PM
In the old west, they'd hang anyone who messed with your horse.

Xtrema
06-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Sick... but not unexpected being on Macleod. Hope insurance covers them.

ninjak84
06-10-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Phy

:rofl: Haha nicely put

Foz
06-12-2005, 10:35 PM
hmm, have to think twice now leaving my car at the dealers.

BlkMaxima
06-12-2005, 10:45 PM
When I still had my Maxima it was at Brasso Nissan getting a new clutch and someone stole the emblem off the front, broke the spoiler, took a centercap, puched the hood or kicked it?, Anyways I was lucky the dealers insurance covered it!:eek:

Police
06-13-2005, 12:22 AM
karma is a bitch and these punk ass low lifes will get it.:whipped:

C4S
06-13-2005, 12:23 AM
I just got a door ding (actually 3 in the same spot)

I just got my bumpers repainted from Maranello .. and now, need to get fixed again! (hopefully dent shop can fix it)

It is not as worse as keyed .. but still .. :banghead:

SiG Baby
06-13-2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Police
karma is a bitch and these punk ass low lifes will get it.:whipped:

My thoughts exactly

2002civic
06-13-2005, 12:58 PM
the lack of respect thse days is awful and jealousy is usually the cause

2000_SI
06-13-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Phy

If only we could hang the little shit's, maybe there would be less of this vandalism crap :whipped:

CalgarySupra
06-13-2005, 08:42 PM
thats not right to do. maybe he got ripped off thousands when he took his car in for repair there? :dunno:

ACX
06-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by CalgarySupra
thats not right to do. maybe he got ripped off thousands when he took his car in for repair there? :dunno:

2 dealers? That's some bad luck.:eek:

CalgarySupra
06-14-2005, 01:29 PM
usually dealers are owned by the same Jew

Phy
06-14-2005, 02:16 PM

... the fuck?

5hift
06-14-2005, 02:29 PM

If thats not a bigot about to be banned i dont know what is

JCX
06-14-2005, 02:37 PM

I find it ironic that there is a thread about racist road rage in this very forums and then this comment is made. I'm no jew, but there are certain comments one should keep to one's self. This is an example.

CalgarySupra
06-14-2005, 03:08 PM
no what was racism? i just pointed out that many times the same jew owns the some ones. thats all.

havn't you heard of david silverman?

CalgarySupra
06-14-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Khali

If thats not a bigot about to be banned i dont know what is

yeah, i just refered the owner by his tribe, its not racist, look how many posts on here someone says "oh yeah that black guy" "that leb" it has nothing do with "bigotry"

one leb owns a lot of hair cut dealers, is that racism too??

FastFord
06-14-2005, 03:23 PM
CalgarySupra is right.

Jews usually own a lot of businesses. Not talking a grocery store, i am talking all the the media, entertainment everything

look at Canwest Global, Calgary herald, Global tv stations, they have over 130 news papers , tv stations accross the country.

Israel (izzy) Asper owns them, he died and his kids took over. thats 75% of canada media owned by ONE JEW.

I congrads calgarysupra on being educated in this matter.

Have you heard of Ford Motor Company? Henry Ford, the founder, wrote a book called The international Jew.

Like calgarysupra and other board members, I dont agree with keying paint. But its true, a Leb owns a lot of hair dressers.

Phy
06-14-2005, 03:28 PM
So... who gives a fuck what they are?

ExRollen
06-14-2005, 04:43 PM
the day after a 6 hour detailing session, i found that my car was egged during the night and 3 fresh new dents on the fender. I was pissed like a mother. All I kept saying was "Oh if I caught em.." I could seriously probably beat someone pretty badly for vandalizing a car, especially my own.

This post doesn't really contribute to anything, but I just felt angry after reading the thread and needed the ventilation

ACX
06-15-2005, 08:13 AM

Man I come back and this goes south.. :rofl:

I'm glad I didn't have my car at any of those jewish dealerships. I'm getting a swastika airbrushed onto my decklid.

This guy must be a cheap jew eh? Owning a kia and subbie dealer?

originally posted by fastfordI congrads calgarysupra on being educated in this matter.

I COnGr4DD you on being educated too. :shitsitck:

:whocares:

JCX
06-15-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Phy
So... who gives a fuck what they are?

Exactly. A friend actually knows the owner of that dealership. Who cares if he's a gay Japanese Muslim dating a one eyed crippled African Jehova's Witness. This thread is about auto dealer vandalism, not religion.

P.S. In Canada, we're Canadians. :english: :whocares:

djstefan
06-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Maybe it was just some kids, but then again, maybe it was someone who got ripped off by the dealer. Some of them deallers will promiss you gold and give you rusted iron... (I would especially watch out for the Mitsubishi dealer in the Automall... that guy lives off off rippin people off)

bundi
06-15-2005, 06:48 PM
I had a dream one night that I was sitting in a tree with a pellet (sp?) gun and I shot out a ton of windows at a chev dealership (I don't have anything against chevs, I just remember cuz I dreamt of an escalade), then I waited there and when they came in the morning they were like....

OH MY GOD ALL THE WINDOWS ARE BROKEN!!!!

it was pretty funny, but definately not actually funny or cool.... but I started wondering if there were people out there that actually have done shit like this... and I guess thats why these guys have insurance.

Hope the asshole gets hit by a car

TheBenzo
06-15-2005, 07:26 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Loling hard... only because in about a month there will be a huge post about a string of dealerships owned by a jewish guy who tried to get away with fucking my up my ass for $6500.oo Need to get paid and then I will release the hounds. The guy is such a dirtbag that someone might end up slapped! :drool:
Nothing to do with being jewishness... just thought the oddity and placement of that comment was hilarious... and then all the bitches "If thats not a bigot then I dont know blahblahblah" way tp get the bitches stirred up hahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahaah
Originally posted by ACX

Man I come back and this goes south.. :rofl:

I'm glad I didn't have my car at any of those jewish dealerships. I'm getting a swastika airbrushed onto my decklid.
I was thinking of the special kkk issue Swastika wheels with spinners. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :burnout: