PDA

View Full Version : anyone deal w/ Mellinnium Auto b4?

topher91
06-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Hey guys,

I seen that sometimes this Mellinnium auto car sales has some nice cars sometimes. Does anyone know if these guys are shady??

I'm asking cuz I saw they have a 95 Acura Legend for sale there that looks like its in good shape but a buddy of mine tells me its been there for yrs?! :confused: So does anyone know about that car they have on the lot?? or any info about the car dealership itself??

Any help would be appreciated!!

Chris :thumbsup:

PS: Mods pls move if in wrong forum!

ecstasy_civic
06-10-2005, 03:57 PM
From my experiance it is the WORST dealership ive ever been too.

2002civic and I went there when I was looking for a supra some time ago and the guy sneezed on me, literally, then basically told me the car was a POS and he couldnt start it because it didnt have a battery. Once that was said, I said thanks for showing me anyways and started to walk out, he made ABSOLUTLEY no effort to say goodbye or show us anything else, just let us leave.:thumbsdow

thats what happened to me anyways lol

Weapon_R
06-10-2005, 04:02 PM
How much are they asking for the car? That could be an indicator.

ecstasy_civic
06-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
How much are they asking for the integra? That could be an indicator.

I think it was a legend.

topher91
06-10-2005, 04:21 PM
They are asking 11500?? Its in the trader its a black 95 Legend with tan leather and like 153k kms.

I went there and looked at it but no one helped us out, but maybe bcuz it was raining?? :rolleyes:

But I understand that their customer service may sux but are the vehicles they get decent?? I'll put up with shitty svc if I can get a nice car :thumbsup:

topher91
06-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Here's the link, not sure if it will work though:

1995 Legend (http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=6732458&pgno=1)

ecstasy_civic
06-10-2005, 05:56 PM
that is a really nice car:hitit:

Def_3
06-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
that is a really nice car:hitit: word, but I would never pay 12 gs for an automatic high mileage car, but to each his own

good luck in finding your car!

tapout
06-11-2005, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by topher91
Hey guys,

I seen that sometimes this Mellinnium auto car sales has some nice cars sometimes. Does anyone know if these guys are shady??

I'm asking cuz I saw they have a 95 Acura Legend for sale there that looks like its in good shape but a buddy of mine tells me its been there for yrs?! :confused: So does anyone know about that car they have on the lot?? or any info about the car dealership itself??

Any help would be appreciated!!

Chris :thumbsup:

PS: Mods pls move if in wrong forum! my buddys owns that place & trust me he does not sit on cars he sells alot if ya want a good deal pm me & i will give ya more info cheers:thumbsup:

69cougar
06-11-2005, 07:14 AM
Like any used car lot take the time to get an independent inspection done at the mechanic of your choice. If they balk you walk. Also get a VIR and a lien search done. Then start haggling over price usual mark up on used is $2 - 5000. Also beware that alot of the Stuff at Millenium is consignments. I would verify that first as if it is chances are that the salesman doesn't know shit about the cars history.

topher91
06-11-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by tapout
my buddys owns that place & trust me he does not sit on cars he sells alot if ya want a good deal pm me & i will give ya more info cheers:thumbsup:

Hey so you can vouch for these guys?? Can you say they won't try to cheat me?? Can you ask them about the legend they have there then for me??

BlkMaxima
06-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by 69cougar
Like any used car lot take the time to get an independent inspection done at the mechanic of your choice. If they balk you walk. Also get a VIR and a lien search done. Then start haggling over price usual mark up on used is $2 - 5000. Also beware that alot of the Stuff at Millenium is consignments. I would verify that first as if it is chances are that the salesman doesn't know shit about the cars history.

Milenium took over 21st Century whose owner took off with a shit load of cash that did not belng to him. I have not heard much about them since the takeover.

:werd:

The guy who owned 21st Century, was taking vehicles on consignment, selling them and keeping the money!!

tapout
06-12-2005, 03:09 PM

Hey so you can vouch for these guys?? Can you say they won't try to cheat me?? Can you ask them about the legend they have there then for me?? yes go see ahmed & tell him rob sent you & he will give you a deal but like i said you should stay away from automatic acuras they tranys are garbage:thumbsdow

topher91
06-12-2005, 05:23 PM
yes go see ahmed & tell him rob sent you & he will give you a deal but like i said you should stay away from automatic acuras they tranys are garbage:thumbsdow

Thanks for your help, I'll do that. I know about the rep that Acura's have on the auto tranny. My bro used to work at NW Acura and he told me all that and what too look for so hopefully the condition of the tranny is ok! :)

Mckenzie
06-12-2005, 10:36 PM
The guy who owned the place before was a total crook...not sure about now.

Nice car though and I think the price is reasonable for the car considering it was $50K + in 1995 and the options it has to offer. The auto trannies are hit and miss. My dad's auto legend has 340k on original everything and it runs like new. I had a 91 that was rebuilt before I bought it at 190k. Go take it for a spin and I guarantee you will love it. :thumbsup: Legends rule

topher91
06-12-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Mckenzie
The guy who owned the place before was a total crook...not sure about now.

Nice car though and I think the price is reasonable for the car considering it was $50K + in 1995 and the options it has to offer. The auto trannies are hit and miss. My dad's auto legend has 340k on original everything and it runs like new. I had a 91 that was rebuilt before I bought it at 190k. Go take it for a spin and I guarantee you will love it. :thumbsup: Legends rule

Ya they sound great, lets hope this tranny's ok! I'll look at it tomorow or Tues.

Godfuader
06-13-2005, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by 69cougar

Milenium took over 21st Century whose owner took off with a shit load of cash that did not belng to him. I have not heard much about them since the takeover.

Hope the new owners are not putting the same "quality" cars on their lot!.If so, that place is a piece of shit!
*Went to check out a '90 Supra which was apparently done at RCTS with $45,000 of mods. That piece had harnesses unplugged and some random wires frayed and cut. *Checked out a '98 Lexus GS400 which clearly said "was in a collision" in the auto-trader. In person the guy claimed it was a mint condition GS with never a scratch. *Checked out a '90 Celica "GT-S ". After looking at it for like 2 mins alot of the parts did not add up. Turns out it was a GT with a GT-S spoiler, interior, badging,etc. The guy insisted that it was a GT-S. I drew his attention to my GT-S parked outside, and he was like "Ok Fine!, its a GT but its still good" *Similar stories about a 300zx and MR-2
Check every part of the car if you are daring enough to trust them. Check the VIN. Bring someone who knows alot about the car you want to buy. Better yet...just say NO!

BlkMaxima
06-13-2005, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Godfuader

Hope the new owners are not putting the same "quality" cars on their lot!.If so, that place is a piece of shit!
*Went to check out a '90 Supra which was apparently done at RCTS with $45,000 of mods. That piece had harnesses unplugged and some random wires frayed and cut.

LOL :rofl: :rofl: Your talking about the red one that they had forever that apparently had a jdm motor in it lol. I went there to check it out. I asked them to take it on a test drive and to my surprise they said yes. Lol I have never heard a saleman scream so loud before. I didn't even get a chance to floor it. According to him I was supposed to keep it over a certain RPM in every gear. So at the set of light he told me to hold the Rev up to around 2500 or 3000, I didn't understand why, but I had no actual interest in buying the car so I decided to do a burnout instead LOL, end of test drive the car stalled out and wouldn't start again so I walked back to the dealer and went home!!!!

:burnout: :rofl: :rofl:

R6vsRR
06-13-2005, 11:34 PM
the ppl Mellinnium Auto are so nice

CalgarySupra
06-14-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by R6vsRR
the ppl Mellinnium Auto are so nice

agreed. i always get super nice treatment there.

topher91
06-14-2005, 05:34 PM
Ya they were nice to me too, didn't go on a test drive cuz they were picking up cars with their plates so they didn't have any dealer plates left to go on a drive.

I'll post how the test drive goes tonite.

topher91
06-14-2005, 07:41 PM
OK, just got back from test drive.

Great car, handles alot better then it looks like it can and the 230hp really pulls this car from stop to go in no time flat.

There was a couple of weird noises coming from the rear kinda like a rubbing noise. best I can describe the noise is like when a brake rotor rubs against worn pads. It only makes that noise when it turns left and louder when it turns right.

Brakes felt spoungy but it still stopped hard w/o locking up or hearing tire squeel. Not sure if that's normal or if its worn breaks. Note the car does have abs.

Paint and finish is immaculate for its age, has minor bump in rear pass side bumper but not serious.

So I like it but I gotta get it inspected for sure cuz visually its fine but I'm no pro.

The car is from out of province though. Sales guy says BC he thinks. But under carriage shows no signs of major rust.

I dunno guys?? What do ya think?? :confused:

Black book value retail for this car is 10600 at the most? so I could use that for negotions still but...???

topher91
06-14-2005, 07:44 PM
Oh and if someone reading that has a Carfax acct, can you please check this out for me:

Vin# JH4K8273SC800032

TIA

Chris

tapout
06-14-2005, 07:44 PM
OK, just got back from test drive.

Great car, handles alot better then it looks like it can and the 230hp really pulls this car from stop to go in no time flat.

There was a couple of weird noises coming from the rear kinda like a rubbing noise. best I can describe the noise is like when a brake rotor rubs against worn pads. It only makes that noise when it turns left and louder when it turns right.

Brakes felt spoungy but it still stopped hard w/o locking up or hearing tire squeel. Not sure if that's normal or if its worn breaks. Note the car does have abs.

Paint and finish is immaculate for its age, has minor bump in rear pass side bumper but not serious.

So I like it but I gotta get it inspected for sure cuz visually its fine but I'm no pro.

The car is from out of province though. Sales guy says BC he thinks. But under carriage shows no signs of major rust.

I dunno guys?? What do ya think?? :confused:

Black book value retail for this car is 10600 at the most? so I could use that for negotions still but...??? rubing is the wheels bearing. did ya tell him i sent ya?

topher91
06-14-2005, 08:02 PM
rubing is the wheels bearing. did ya tell him i sent ya?

I was dealing with Daryll so I didn't mention your name but I didn't really talk about $$ anyways as I wanted to see if someone can pull up a carfax for me and then see if I can get some $$ 2gether to buy this beast.

Can you mention to Ahmed that I'm looking and interested in it?? So if I when I go down there again I can deal with him and we can talk about $$ at that point.

Thanks

Chris