PDA

View Full Version : god damn

MenteL
06-10-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm listening to vibe 98.5 today looking for good tunes to thump around with, when all of a sudden the advertisement comes on. Its for the car show that beyond.ca is advertising on the front page. It started to play the same song on the radio thats in the flash movie. I cannot get away from it! :banghead:

Def_3
06-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by MenteL
I'm listening to vibe 98.5 today looking for good tunes to thump around with, when all of a sudden the advertisement comes on. Its for the car show that beyond.ca is advertising on the front page. It started to play the same song on the radio thats in the flash movie. I cannot get away from it! :banghead:

:rofl: thats too funny, vibe is all over the shows, scene is finally blowing up, its good to see!

MenteL
06-10-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Def_3

:rofl: thats too funny, vibe is all over the shows, scene is finally blowing up, its good to see! You know, I love car shows, I love import cars, and the models, but.

I don't like seeing riced out cars and cocky kids driving with their fartcannons rattling windows. I'm glad that the scene is blowing up and getting bigger and better here, but there are way to many -'s that outnumber the +'s right now.

Def_3
06-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by MenteL
You know, I love car shows, I love import cars, and the models, but.

I don't like seeing riced out cars and cocky kids driving with their fartcannons rattling windows. I'm glad that the scene is blowing up and getting bigger and better here, but there are way to many -'s that outnumber the +'s right now.

that comes with the territory, wether its fashion, music, food, your always gonna see the eleven-teenies in their president's choice hondas

finboy
06-11-2005, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Def_3

president's choice hondas

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: