PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable Racism Road Rage

MidnightDreamer
06-11-2005, 01:42 AM
A friend and I were driving down 36th on our way to Spectrum at about 7ish today to see Mr/Mrs Smith, wicked movie btw. We're casually talking (we had the windows rolled down), and right in front of us, this white guy pops his head out of an old GMC truck and yells, "f'ing nigg----!", to a red Cavalier (there were two black guys in it) on his left. I have no idea what happened between the two parties, but I could not belive I heard that. What happened next was crazy, the Cavy started getting all crazy and weaving back and forth behind the GMC. The GMC was yellin his head off, then he break checked the Cavy, which literally stopped inches behind the GM. I could not believe this kind of craziness was happening in front of me. I tried to pass them both cuz obviously I didn't wanna get caught up in any of it, just as I'm about to pass them the Cavy cuts me off and the GM takes off, and they go at it again exchanging curses. It was more the GM that was yellin at the Cavy, but I was damned pissed off that thier quarrel nearly got my car smashed in. The next opening I zipped passed them but got caught up in front of them at the light... They were still at it and at one point the GM opened his door and looked like he was gonna kik ass, but I think he got scared cuz it was 2 against one for him. Aside from the crazy driving the Cavy didn't do much, I didn't hear any swearing from them... But this shit was crazy, lot of traffic was watching, but no one did anything, including me... I was gonna ask the white guy what was wrong but I didn't wanna get involved... He looked like he might be kkk or sumthin lol... But the racial slur he used, that was pretty nasty... I get pissed off at people all the time, but I never even consider race in these maters. I have no idea what happened between them, but these streets are gettin crazy... I could not belive I saw this happen... Anyone else see this?

j0m3r
06-11-2005, 02:13 AM
Nutz... that is just nutz d00d... i hope it there was something btwn those two 'cause if that was random then thats just plain NUTZ:eek: .... its a damn crazy world we live in....:dunno:

Skyline_Addict
06-11-2005, 02:22 AM
somebody should've just thrown a white cloth at his face and then peaced the f*** out.

tapout
06-11-2005, 03:37 AM
racism will never end:thumbsdow

BerserkerCatSplat
06-11-2005, 10:12 AM
People say the dumbest things during road rage. Hell, I've been called a "white piece of shit" by a white guy before! Man, did that crack me up. :rofl:

But, yeah, racism sucks.

ExtremeSi
06-11-2005, 12:21 PM
one time my friend was driving in front of me, and while stopped at a red light this white guy driving a pick-up truck next to him, yells out his window "you fuckin chink!" My friend was just like what the hell? and the guy started going off about how he's a red-neck and stuff and how chinese shouldn't be drivin thunderbirds (my friends car). It was completely unprovoked.
There was about four groups of us in different cars, but we didn't know about this until he told us after. It would of been interesting to see the guys face when people start pilling out of all our cars.:D

I don't know wtf is wrong with some people

Nav13
06-11-2005, 01:24 PM
While everyone else is getting they're bit of racism in, I figure I will to. However mines kinda weird it happened while waiting in line at superstore (we will call it line rage i guess). Anyways it seemed like a whole bunch of people called in sick that day or they were just simply under staffed as all the lines were huge, even the 12 items or less one, which I was in. So Iam waiting in line and I hear this one guy in the line beside me tell a couple in front of him "excuse me the line starts back there". I guess they just got in line, I didnt see them get in as I wasnt really paying attention.
The couple look back and say " Oh really? sorry about that" and move to the back.
Once at the back they asked "are you sure, cus theres two tills and it seems this is line is going to one till, and we were in line for the other one".
So far so good, no problems everyones talking polite. But for somereason the single guy had to get his panties in a knot, and says "NO, there is one line splitting into two, Ive been waiting for 10 mins (so has everyone else), this is canada we wait here!".
To this the couple reply "yea I know, Ive lived here a long time also"
From here on in they just kept to themselves as the single guy didnt have much to say back.
Now I know alot of you are gonna think that theres not much racism and Iam making a big deal out of nothing, but this shit really pissed me off, just that one line "this is candad we wait" as if the rest of the world is uncivilized and the couple doesnt know any better.
Yea I dunno, I was gonna make a thread about this when it happened but thought no reason to start a fuss over something small but I figure it fits into this thread and figure I would share my experience.

Edit: Didnt want to mention the race of either party as some may think Iam being racists for getting mad at those comments where as other may not see it at all.

DannyO
06-11-2005, 02:35 PM
http://www.ncccusa.org/gifs/racism.jpg

As long as we have thick shits, we will have racists.

Ekliptix
06-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by ExtremeSi
one time my friend was driving in front of me, and while stopped at a red light this white guy driving a pick-up truck next to him, yells out his window "you fuckin chink!" My friend was just like what the hell? and the guy started going off about how he's a red-neck and stuff and how chinese shouldn't be drivin thunderbirds (my friends car). It was completely unprovoked.
There was about four groups of us in different cars, but we didn't know about this until he told us after. It would of been interesting to see the guys face when people start pilling out of all our cars.:D

I don't know wtf is wrong with some people

Was that on the cruise up to that Drag Wars of whatever a few years ago? If so, I saw that whole thing. Some redneck local in a pickup was like "Why don't you and your ch**k friends get outta here", or something like that.

I couldn't believe it.

90awdwagovan.
06-11-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Nav13
While everyone else is getting they're bit of racism in, I figure I will to. However mines kinda weird it happened while waiting in line at superstore (we will call it line rage i guess). Anyways it seemed like a whole bunch of people called in sick that day or they were just simply under staffed as all the lines were huge, even the 12 items or less one, which I was in. So Iam waiting in line and I hear this one guy in the line beside me tell a couple in front of him "excuse me the line starts back there". I guess they just got in line, I didnt see them get in as I wasnt really paying attention.
The couple look back and say " Oh really? sorry about that" and move to the back.
Once at the back they asked "are you sure, cus theres two tills and it seems this is line is going to one till, and we were in line for the other one".
So far so good, no problems everyones talking polite. But for somereason the single guy had to get his panties in a knot, and says "NO, there is one line splitting into two, Ive been waiting for 10 mins (so has everyone else), this is canada we wait here!".
To this the couple reply "yea I know, Ive lived here a long time also"
From here on in they just kept to themselves as the single guy didnt have much to say back.
Now I know alot of you are gonna think that theres not much racism and Iam making a big deal out of nothing, but this shit really pissed me off, just that one line "this is candad we wait" as if the rest of the world is uncivilized and the couple doesnt know any better.
Yea I dunno, I was gonna make a thread about this when it happened but thought no reason to start a fuss over something small but I figure it fits into this thread and figure I would share my experience.

Edit: Didnt want to mention the race of either party as some may think Iam being racists for getting mad at those comments where as other may not see it at all.

man I hate people from uncivilized cultures.

MidnightDreamer
06-11-2005, 05:07 PM
yea, even small things like that are almost as bad as calling someone a chink or nigger... I mean we all poke fun at each others race, well at least I do with my friends but it's all in the understanding that racial stereotypes don't apply to every single person of that race. I mean these stereotypes exist, it's just a fact... But just because I'm asian doesn't mean I'm a bad driver yada yada, so like most people I never put anyone under the spotlight of a racial stereotype unless it's to poke a little harmless fun or something... But making a comment like, "This is Canada, that's what we do here," that's way out of line... Even with the dude telling the asian with a t-bird to not drive it? That's just retarded... This is probably the first real incident of racism I have encountered myself... In 18 years I have never been the target of racism so up until now I never really considered it a serious issue, even when there was a lot in the media about racially oriented incidents... But that incident just blew my mind...

duffspec
06-13-2005, 07:21 AM
Try playing hockey in a "white" dominated sport especially being a colored tender!!! It can get to be pretty bad at times. I know heat of the moment situation tend to get the better of people sometimes.
Just remember that their are those crazy guys that just don't give a F--K and would like bust your ass for a retarded comment like that. If you are indeed bullet proof then all the power to you. As for me a little pepper spray will freshin his breath in no time.
:thumbsup:

Khalil
06-13-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by MidnightDreamer
yea, even small things like that are almost as bad as calling someone a chink or nigger... I mean we all poke fun at each others race, well at least I do with my friends but it's all in the understanding that racial stereotypes don't apply to every single person of that race. I mean these stereotypes exist, it's just a fact... But just because I'm asian doesn't mean I'm a bad driver yada yada, so like most people I never put anyone under the spotlight of a racial stereotype unless it's to poke a little harmless fun or something... But making a comment like, "This is Canada, that's what we do here," that's way out of line... Even with the dude telling the asian with a t-bird to not drive it? That's just retarded... This is probably the first real incident of racism I have encountered myself... In 18 years I have never been the target of racism so up until now I never really considered it a serious issue, even when there was a lot in the media about racially oriented incidents... But that incident just blew my mind...
:werd:

I hang out with alooott of azn ppl, and me being brown, we go at each other all the time - when we're playing ball, just hanging out...whatever! It may sound kinda harsh to the random outside, but between us its all love :D haha
but anywhere outside of that is all good, we all respect each others race as much as our own.

Hey lets face it...if ur an immigrant...
you know ur parents gonna kik ur ass :bigpimp:

2000_SI
06-13-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Khalil

Hey lets face it...if ur an immigrant...
you know ur parents gonna kik ur ass :bigpimp:

Huh?
If you move somewhere, your parents beat you up? :dunno:

Super_Geo
06-13-2005, 02:37 PM
Anytime I get racism against me and I need to respond, I use Sept. 11th and make fun of it. You wouldn't believe how quickly the white boys light up when you make jokes about it.

*Edit: Before I get flamed for this, let me say that I don't endorse that viewpoint (of course), but you gotta admit, sometimes you just gotta push that button when someone's trying to push yours.

ExtremeSi
06-13-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Ekliptix

Was that on the cruise up to that Drag Wars of whatever a few years ago? If so, I saw that whole thing. Some redneck local in a pickup was like "Why don't you and your ch**k friends get outta here", or something like that.

I couldn't believe it.

No this was just me and a couple friends. I wouldn't be surprised that there's a few racist redneck pick-up drivers around

Crasian
06-13-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by duffspec
Try playing hockey in a "white" dominated sport especially being a colored tender!!! It can get to be pretty bad at times. I know heat of the moment situation tend to get the better of people sometimes.

:werd: LOL. I played hockey to and I'm chinese, this brown dude called me "white Trash" before he took a closer look, it was pretty funny.

Oh and Jap Mike, your racial slurs offend me, please dont ever use them again when we're hangin out, thanks Dawgu!!:drama:

MidnightDreamer
06-13-2005, 09:46 PM
What?! Why u trippin dawgu?! Better keep that tongue in check b4 i do with u what I do with all dogs... I eat em bitch!

TheBenzo
06-17-2005, 12:37 AM
Super Geo, if you are that desparate to find a rebuttal to some insult thrown at you that you need to refer to 9/11 meet up with me somewhere so I can call you some kind of racial slur. Flamed? I dont think its funny, there would be similar agitations if people made fun of the tsunami.. Again, thank you in advance for your concession to this debate that wont happen; because you are again WRONG.

megavolt
06-17-2005, 02:52 PM
All that I believe is that on the road:

1) People are idiots in general. :D
2) Stay away from Handi-buses... those guys don't know how to drive.

That's it. :dunno: