PDA

View Full Version : FS: Honda Prelude - $250

MenteL
06-11-2005, 12:58 PM
1986 Red Honda Prelude.

I got hit on the right side passenger door. It has a dent and a scrape. It's easily repairable, here is a list of things wrong with the car.

-The dent in the door (She hit me, I wrote off the car to pay her a lesson :) )
-Needs a block heater (easy fix)
-Windshield
-Might need tires. Haven't checked
-Has quite a bit of rust, but fixable if you have time, money, patience. etc.

The car is a 5 speed manual with a very nice transmission. Has a pretty short throw when you shift. Has a power sunroof. No power steering, honeycomb aluminum rims.

I like the car, has some pep, great on gas, runs like snot (its a honda!).

I'm easily entertained by offers. Don't make me take it to pick your part!

Might I add, the interior is in pretty good shape too. Only a tear on the drivers seat, no major stains, just generally dirty.

I live in whitehorn and if you want to come see it, PM me. You will have to arrange for pick up of this car, as I will not be able to deliver.

First person with $250 or the equivalent gets a parts car that they could part out for well over $500 if they wanted to!

MenteL
06-11-2005, 08:56 PM
PM me guys. Lowballers welcome.

I was going to take this out to whiperess this weekend and offroad it, but I'd rather see somebody do something productive with it lol.

MenteL
06-11-2005, 11:17 PM
Let me remind you guys, even though this car has rust, if you were to go get a new door ($35 at bucks auto) and a new rear 1/4 panel (or you could pop out the dent, bondo and paint it) you would only have to pay around $200 dollars to get it inspected and the title cleared. Car runs great, $250 obo will get you a fixer upper :)

Just looked at the tires, they are pretty decent. They have another winter left on them.

3G
06-11-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by MenteL
Let me remind you guys, even though this car has rust, if you were to go get a new door ($35 at bucks auto) and a new rear 1/4 panel (or you could pop out the dent, bondo and paint it) you would only have to pay around $200 dollars to get it inspected and the title cleared. Car runs great, $250 obo will get you a fixer upper :)

Just looked at the tires, they are pretty decent. They have another winter left on them.

When it is fixed, it will always carry a "rebuilt" title

MenteL
06-11-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by 3G

When it is fixed, it will always carry a "rebuilt" title That's true, but unless you are going to rebuild the entire car, do extensive body work to repair some rust holes and try to sell it for a couple grand, who cares?

Buy it for a couple hundred bucks, put a couple hundred into it to get a clean title, and drive it to the ground for a year or two. Lot cheaper than taking the bus?

MenteL
06-12-2005, 12:32 PM
Okay guys.

Need it gone today!

$150 will get you the car. This is what pick your part is offering to take it off my hands. Come get the car today for $150.

Mad$ella
06-12-2005, 12:56 PM
pics?

MenteL
06-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Sorry no pictures.

Sorath
06-12-2005, 05:14 PM
50 dollars